Chosen Guild....hosting account thief !!!!!

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
You are right Ronso.

This thread will do no harm to Chosen as a guild.

What it does do is provide a nice 'heads up' should the elusive owner of this account decide to try and join another guild and repeat his/her antics there.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tio McShire said:
You are right Ronso.

This thread will do no harm to Chosen as a guild.

What it does do is provide a nice 'heads up' should the elusive owner of this account decide to try and join another guild and repeat his/her antics there.

agreed ..

I want angara's avatar :(

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
<I'm not happy to post in this sad thread, but I will>

When I read the original post I honestly didn't have any thought this could hurt the Chosen Guild. Was a polite post and didn't offend or involve Chosen in anything, only informing.

What made me a bit sad was tone of the replies from Chosen GM and officers.

Made me remember the old days when Maeglor was on the lead and "Chosen" was a synonim of friendship and fair play, and had the feeling those days have gone....

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
JERRY ! JERRY ! JERRY ! ;)

Ronsos Final Thought :

Love one and other ..its doesnt matter if your girlfriend is a man who is making love behind your back to your father..at the end of the day you must be honest and caring to one and all ..remember ..be happy for yourself , in dark times you may be the only friend you have ..or some shit like that

Galos

Loyal Freddie
Tholus said:
<I'm not happy to post in this sad thread, but I will>

What made me a bit sad was tone of the replies from Chosen GM and officers.

Made me remember the old days when Maeglor was on the lead and "Chosen" was a synonim of friendship and fair play, and had the feeling those days have gone....

Things got way blown up in this pretty much useless thread, im not gonna interfere in the whole stealing account thing as i dont know all the details.

I can say that i feel what u said is a bit of an insult, chosen is still one of the friendliest guilds around and yes with meaglor leaving we did suffer a rather big loss, on the other hand Mylhia picked up very well where maeglor left it (pm maeglor ingame and ask if u must) and took Chosen to a higher level, from being just everyones PvE guild into actually getting out there and rvr aswell. So please take back those words as you cannot judge till u been with us. :wub:

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Galos said:
So please take back those words as you cannot judge till u been with us. :wub:

You cant take back what you feel, and I kind of agree with what he had to say.. let me explain from the point of view of someone who knows nothing about the specifics or people involved. I like chosen, and have a few friends in there, so please dont think this is a personal attack on your guild, im just trying to explain how this comes across from the point of veiw of someone who doesnt know the individuals concerned.

a). Someone from chosen is accuesd of being an account scammer.
b). Chosen GMS dont seem bothered at all, in fact they make all types of excuses for how they cant checkup on this and no attitude towards what they would do if it is true.

A respected guild would say 'we condone any such action by members of our guild, and we can assure you all that this person will be ejected from chosen if the allegations of account scamming are true', iif you cant bring yourselves to say that then chosens reputation is indeed tarnished.

kohen

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker, yes perhaps you have been scammed and normally I would feel sorry for you, but now after you tried pulling down a nice guild like Chosen with you makes me almost feel glad you got pwned. :p

TinyPop

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
Dude 1'st Mylhia is a woman :touch:

2'nd: He did not need to mention Chosens name anywhere there. There where no need. He could name the person (wich is what he should keep it at ..its a problem between them) I read Chosens name three times in that post .. no matter what people say oure name has been put together with a ugly matter WICH is a matter between two persons.. people can think what they like, we still have to "prove" to people now that we arent such people.. and no matter what we say, theres no way to convince people that dont want to be convinced.

So all in all oure name has been tarnished.

And maybe the whole story aint out in the open ?

EDIT: I cant bloddy spell today either.

if they fail to do anything then Chosen ARE housing a KNOWN theif - tarnish them at all costs if they dont do anythin, and as for the other post, biblical justice, fuck him as he fucked u

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
kohen said:
:puke: Another nice move from Digitracker :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry, but after reading the subject of your post again, I could not resist to post this mate :eek: >

You deserved it :touch:

oh im sorry cos he did something u didnt like at fins your right.. he should be scammed by a chosen guildie..... incase u didnt realise that was sarcasm.. the issue here isnt his performance at fins but the account he payed money for which has been stolen... but in the end nothing can be done... but try to close the account, but even then i think it may be hard to do that...

kohen

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
oh im sorry cos he did something u didnt like at fins your right.. he should be scammed by a chosen guildie..... incase u didnt realise that was sarcasm.. the issue here isnt his performance at fins but the account he payed money for which has been stolen... but in the end nothing can be done... but try to close the account, but even then i think it may be hard to do that...

Sarcasm ? yeah right...my point is that it shows his rude personality against innocent people, so should we believe even one word he says :confused:

No and no, that account should not be closed, there is no proof for this so far. All I see from Digitracker are insults to a nice guild :fluffle: that has nothing to do with all this.

The only thing that SHOULD BE closed is this thread. :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
let me quote something someone said earlier ..

who cares who cares who cares

WE COULD be talking about our plans to make the alliance a bit better or when to organise a mass relic raid by holding a meeting ingame or we could be deciding how to make a new fins so that we getthe up and coming 50's their levels quick as we are underpopulated etc ..but no ..

some ebay boy got fucked over and i feel sorry for him etc ..chosen m8s..if ure housing a shithead just make sure u give him the boot unless he has a good arguement ? k tnx and this 'days of our lives' episode is over..

I famed this one too much and im only getting started ..would prefer to ding leet scrounger on a good thread :(

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
What really makes me laugh is all these ppl who compares someone who bought accounts from ebay with some kind of lowlife scumbag that deserves to get ripped of RL money

sure, when you are ingame and you know its a "ebay player" you maybe dont have to show him much respect since he hasnt worked for his char, but in the end of the day when you log off who fucking cares?

Unless you live in daoc and daoc is your life buying accs of ebay shouldnt really bother you at all

/LAUGH :m00:

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
This is no game problem

fotm said:
What really makes me laugh is all these ppl who compares someone who bought accounts from ebay with some kind of lowlife scumbag that deserves to get ripped of RL money

I guess most don't actually care, exept if gm's and other players have to be bothered with issues like this.

Trading accounts and beeing cheated is a rl problem and not a game problem. Playing daoc means you grown enough to deal with those problems yoursself and don't bother other gamers. Thats the risk in trading accounts.

If I was Mylhia I would just ignore this thread,,,It have nothing to do with Chosen or daoc,,, My game-time would too value dealing with stuff like this

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Wait a sec his post on that fins thread doesnt show how rude he is.. since the rest of the group agreed to kick the person, but your putting the blame for the event at fins on one person to try and protect your guilds name... well first of all who cares about your guilds name if you cant find out if a guildies stolen an account?
Personally i think Chosen are full of nice people, but if they dont take head to when someone says theres an account thief in thier guild then obviously theres a problem there. I am not haveing a go at Chosen, i am just stateing a fact that if u dont do something about this instead of trying to defend him and the guild, you will come off worse then you want to.
Your saying theres another side.. well what is it.. so far the "defedent" hasnt shown his face on this thread to presume his innocence, which kinda makes it seem like he is guilty.. now u cant say he has no access to this forum since everyone can join the forum.. and if he has internet he has access to it.

I could suggest this, if u kept the details of your ebay purchase, contact ebay and say you have been scammed out of your purchase by the original owner, they may be able to do something about it.... i know they can if you dont get the item when u first start the trade but i am not sure if it can be done after u have had the item for a certain amount of time.. that might be something you have to ask them...

Thats really all i have to say on this subject... and i agree the thread should be closed.. since its basically talking about something against the CoC.. best way to deal with it is either through ebay if they can do anything or trying to get the account closed.. (but u would need to prove its a traded account so i hope you have any documentation sent about it handy).. that is ofc if Chosen cant sort it out for you.. GL

Oh and ronso i agree.. who cares (cept the guy who got fucked over ofc)...

Disclaimer - no i dont care i am just giveing the guy some options and saying my opinion.. which doesnt require careing..

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Brodia said:
I guess most don't actually care, exept if gm's and other players have to be bothered with issues like this.

Trading accounts and beeing cheated is a rl problem and not a game problem. Playing daoc means you grown enough to deal with those problems yoursself and don't bother other gamers. Thats the risk in trading accounts.

If I was Mylhia I would just ignore this thread,,,It have nothing to do with Chosen or daoc,,, My game-time would too value dealing with stuff like this

I really cant believe some of you guys " You got scammed so fo" comments tbh.
Its not like I have commited a crime or ANYONE has got harmed or sufferd from me.....cuase I baught a account :( I didnt have time to level me a druid ingame. I work almost all the time. And on my spar time I like playing daoc. Thats no crime.
I didnt baught a L33T rr11 character. I baught a lvl 50 druid and he was just rr4. The rr wasnt even the reason. I just simply wanted a druid and I baught me one......

The incident that one of you refering to, at fins, what is the problem with that? I removed a guy that was leeching his way thru and a entire grp was suffering from it. And thats ment to be a bad thing? No. Reason and reactions about that has been dicussed in its thread and I did nothing wrong there.

This thread was created merely to :

1. Inform ppl in Chosen about the person
2. Inform the daoc community about it
3. To see if Chosen would take proper actions towards a thief.

I didnt create it to flame, or get flamed. Dont understand why some try to twist it or comming with "QQ" comments. I didnt whine or said feel sympaty with me. I said I got robed irl. This is the person that did it. He is in chosen and his guild know what he have done.....
Here is the info...do what you want with it.

I still got to point out that I am not that sad about the 225$, but the character I very much enjoyed playing. That I got to ML 5. That might not sound like much but when your spar time is next to nothing, reaching ML1 is even a achivement. He stole it back and I am sad about it. And I TAUGHT.......that on a forum.........a community.........you did share info.......!

anyway, account is gone.
the person who stole it dont even reply to my emails.
Next step is to see if goa will close it or not.

Feel free to close the thread. But my final words remain: Chosen members know the account is stolen. I guess like one of them said.....none of my business what they deside to do about it!

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen, you might not want this dealt with outside of pm's but its too late for that. This thread is beyond ignoring. A GM please reply, not any random Chosen dude taking undue offence.

Do you know if the account was stolen ?
Do you condone the actions if it was ?
What (if anything) are you going to do about it ?

I think at least this will be enough to satisfy people / shut them up.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
I didnt have time to level me a druid ingame. I work almost all the time.

still got the time to spend over 24 hours in fins PLing other chars ^^

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
still got the time to spend over 24 hours in fins PLing other chars ^^

You said it...
did it a few times, did it 24h on free day and slept next and it was months ago I was there.
Anything more valuable regarding the theft of the account you would like to add?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and ronso i agree.. who cares (cept the guy who got fucked over ofc)...

Disclaimer - no i dont care i am just giveing the guy some options and saying my opinion.. which doesnt require careing..

ATTENTION ALL ..under NO circumstances does vantros care ..we dont want people thinking he is a caring person in ANY plausable way as this might effect his outter realm reputation amongst his enemy ..be warned ..Vantros Does Not care ..I REPEAT ..vantros does not care ...ggrrrrrrrr!!

;) one day ill be funny but until then you have these posts to work with ..im short of material and I cant buy humour on ebay so :(

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
last post from me here,

Chosen, you might not want this dealt with outside of pm's but its too late for that. This thread is beyond ignoring. A GM please reply, not any random Chosen dude taking undue offence.

What (if anything) are you going to do about it ? [/qoute]

1. Really think a guild would invite ppl o purpouse with stolen account ?? Not a single guild is waiting for that kinda problems
2. Hard to talk to a person or kick a person if he is never online.

If i can help you with anything pls let me know, coz so far there is nothing i can do since this person aint online.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
ATTENTION ALL ..under NO circumstances does vantros care ..we dont want people thinking he is a caring person in ANY plausable way as this might effect his outter realm reputation amongst his enemy ..be warned ..Vantros Does Not care ..I REPEAT ..vantros does not care ...ggrrrrrrrr!!

;) one day ill be funny but until then you have these posts to work with ..im short of material and I cant buy humour on ebay so :(

sure u can buy humour from ebay humour

Ronso i find u funny btw... u know in that way u find it funny when a man walks into a sign post.. thats they way i find u funny :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
sure u can buy humour from ebay humour

Ronso i find u funny btw... u know in that way u find it funny when a man walks into a sign post.. thats they way i find u funny :)

aye atm you find me 'sign post' funny but JUST you wait ..after I read up on those ebay comedy books Ill be ' squashed by a bus funny '..

then well see whos laughing ..

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow in the next episode of "Freddyshouse, ze drama".....Ronso kicks Vantros in the nuts, and jayce will dance nakid in Mag Mell at 19:00!!!

DONT MISS IT, SAME TIME SAME PLACE! :p

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
jayce will dance nakid in Mag Mell at 19:00!!!

DONT MISS IT, SAME TIME SAME PLACE! :p

I did that last week and am not in the habbit of repeating myself :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Mylhia said:
last post from me here,

What (if anything) are you going to do about it ?

1. Really think a guild would invite ppl o purpouse with stolen account ?? Not a single guild is waiting for that kinda problems
2. Hard to talk to a person or kick a person if he is never online.

If i can help you with anything pls let me know, coz so far there is nothing i can do since this person aint online.

Dont you know Charly RL ? If you dont then I know someone in Chosen does, if I'm wrong I know someone not in Chosen who does and may help you get this sorted, if your interested in the info PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom