Chosen Guild....hosting account thief !!!!!

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
Well they no bether than him if they have him back in there guild are they?

See ? this is exactly what i knew would happen. and what i mean with the " now we gotta prove..." part.

The fucking dude hasnt played in over six months. wham (wake me up...) we get instant "shafted" Have you guys nothing better to use youre time on ?

If we had charly back.....would be oure choice not youres. (this wont happen though...cause he where out of the game SIX! MONTHS! +++ before the /q fotm began)

If we chose to /ignore the issue.....would be oure choice not youres.

If we chose to do something.....would be oure choice not youres.

Stop the useless piss contest please... does more harm than good.

arg mand! Hvor dette er innaverende unødvendigt stressende.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
See ? this is exactly what i knew would happen. and what i mean with the " now we gotta prove..." part.

The fucking dude hasnt played in over six months. wham (wake me up...) we get instant "shafted" Have you guys nothing better to use youre time on ?

If we had charly back.....would be oure choice not youres. (this wont happen though...cause he where out of the game SIX! MONTHS! +++ before the /q fotm began)

I see your point now and this shouldnt happen, Chosen is a good guild and doest need to prove anything.

As for the rest of what you said, arent you part of a community ? doesnt things that potentially affect that community have something to do with them ? Like account stealing ? Not my call but I think your going a bit far.

Same thing happened to DA with the Garcal / Fins incident, all things fade in time.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
I see your point now and this shouldnt happen, Chosen is a good guild and doest need to prove anything.

As for the rest of what you said, arent you part of a community ? doesnt things that potentially affect that community have something to do with them ? Like account stealing ? Not my call but I think your going a bit far.

Same thing happened to DA with the Garcal / Fins incident, all things fade in time.

Maybe im going a tad to far.. but (there allways have to be a but..simple rules) I have to do what i have to do. And ofc we all should think of the comunity (even though its a loosing battle) and mate :drink: look at the bottom of what you wrote. such matters are never forgotten, they are just silenced.

EDIT: once again i give no meaning :( nerf me lack of skillz to speeeel.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Again people i must remind you all.... we dont know everything thats going on here! The accused person isnt able to speak, so its pretty much a one-way shitfight (in oure direction)

I dont even know the whole storie. I'm just going with my gut since the "hole" is somewhat allso pointed in my direction. And to my guildies as well.

Theres allways more nuances to things (geez i sounds like a f00king flower power dewd)

If the other part wrote first... how would things then have looked ?

now im gonna go have my morning jack d and pack of blue kings.. take care

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:

First of all from what I can read he left the game as it has been stated by the creater of this thread, 6 months ago and sold the account then. Now he stole it back and is back in Chosen.
Correct?`

At same time you trying to say "Chosen is a good guild, we didnt knew he stole account back". Correct?

At same time Chosen members posts these replies:

Meeko said:
You mate need to tell the true storie :twak:

And ofc will we allways consider Charly a mate :fluffle:

And

Mylhia said:
Like i said before mate. I know more to the story. Know the reason why he did it aswell. But PM me for it. Im not gonna spam forums over and over again. If you wanna pm me pls do or stop this. Nobody is getting any better of this.

Admitting account is stolen.

So, if you "chosen" deside to ignore his warnings and have the guy to remain in your guild...well I guess yes, nothing wrong with my comment. You are just as bad as him. :wub:

Zenith

Part of the furniture
If someone is doing such a retarded thing, like stealing accounts, he should
be name and shamed on the forums. Maybe not his guild, but ppl would find out he was in Chosen anyway.

And yea, you kinda getting as bad as he is, or near, if you keeping him/accept him into the guild when you knew what he did. And meeko, talk abit with Mylhia so you dont say 2 diff things ;)

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
First of all from what I can read he left the game as it has been stated by the creater of this thread, 6 months ago and sold the account then. Now he stole it back and is back in Chosen.
Correct?`

At same time you trying to say "Chosen is a good guild, we didnt knew he stole account back". Correct?

At same time Chosen members posts these replies:

And

Admitting account is stolen.

So, if you "chosen" deside to ignore his warnings and have the guy to remain in your guild...well I guess yes, nothing wrong with my comment. You are just as bad as him. :wub:

This is again nothing but slaundering.. you have the rights as a individual human beeing to have youre thoughts.. but think of the consequenses of those thoughts put into life.

But seems you have made up youre mind... therefor such ( You are just as bad as him. ect ect) doesnt even deserve a answer. because it wouldnt do shit about the given situation. or for that matter change anything.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
This is again nothing but slaundering.. you have the rights as a individual human beeing to have youre thoughts.. but think of the consequenses of those thoughts put into life.

But seems you have made up youre mind... therefor such ( You are just as bad as him. ect ect) doesnt even deserve a answer. because it wouldnt do shit about the given situation. or for that matter change anything.

mmmm what I have done is pointing out PURE facts, braught here by you and your GM. You want me to change my mind about the guy and about you guys taking him back to your guild? Then present some facts rather than using words shit and crap or type in danish to look L33T like that would get you somewhere in life.

He stole it, he is in chosen.....why?

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
If someone is doing such a retarded thing, like stealing accounts, he should
be name and shamed on the forums. Maybe not his guild, but ppl would find out he was in Chosen anyway.

And yea, you kinda getting as bad as he is, or near, if you keeping him/accept him into the guild when you knew what he did. And meeko, talk abit with Mylhia so you dont say 2 diff things ;)

say two different things ? where ? we both are protecting oure guild.. we both say theres more to the story than theres put out here (this i personaly base on me knowing him "the accused" from back when i joined chosen. and he have allways shown me respect. therefor he has mine, and i will do what i can to help him since i dont belive he would do such a thing) i admitted that i didnt know the whole storie..

And why are people so fucused on "him beeing in chosen" ? you dont know the slightest thing about whats going on.. you just (this if looks like from my perspective) seeing a chance to flame.

Again.. please enlighten me about the "2 diff things" cause i cant really see what youre talking about.

ps.. :wub: to you to :)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Euphoria said:
Sorry whos did you sold your armsman to again ?

sold it to game friend

ha

BUY IT NOW OPTION 2.99

!!

\o_

but i was aware of and accepted any risks as did the buyer

nothing has happened

unlike this poor guy here ^^^^

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
mmmm what I have done is pointing out PURE facts, braught here by you and your GM. You want me to change my mind about the guy and about you guys taking him back to your guild? Then present some facts rather than using words shit and crap or type in danish to look L33T like that would get you somewhere in life.

He stole it, he is in chosen.....why?

First.. im a fucking dane.. therefor i can use my language as i please.. stop trying to diss that fact.

second.. you dont know shit about me... there for stop the personal agression towards me. the "like that would get you somewhere in life" was uncalled for. i kept this on a "soper" leve i exspect you to do the same.

and third... "about you guys taking him back to your guild?" where has this been written ? the bloke stopped playing ages ago... and i personaly havent seen him since.. the original poster said he had logged in and talked to us.. i havent seen that, therefor i cant comment that.

Again stop the personal agression.. and for the love of god dont fucking diss my nationality. or for that matter try and raise youreself by trying to attack me.

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
First.. im a fucking dane.. therefor i can use my language as i please.. stop trying to diss that fact.

second.. you dont know shit about me... there for stop the personal agression towards me. the "like that would get you somewhere in life" was uncalled for. i kept this on a "soper" leve i exspect you to do the same.

and third... "about you guys taking him back to your guild?" where has this been written ? the bloke stopped playing ages ago... and i personaly havent seen him since.. the original poster said he had logged in and talked to us.. i havent seen that, therefor i cant comment that.

Again stop the personal agression.. and for the love of god dont fucking diss my nationality. or for that matter try and raise youreself by trying to attack me.

Mylhia said:
Like i said before mate. I know more to the story. Know the reason why he did it aswell. But PM me for it. Im not gonna spam forums over and over again. If you wanna pm me pls do or stop this. Nobody is getting any better of this.

Feel free to read the part of that text I have hilighted for you at any time you feel for it.....And tell me what part of that is not clear to you. He stole it! until then, again....its not like shit fuck **** words gonan convince anyone of the oposit than what has been proven here!

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
translation of "arg mand! Hvor dette er innaverende unødvendigt stressende."

is: Arg man! this is irritatingly unneccesary stressfull

not perfect translation. again english aint my native tounge

this is just to clear that is wherent a attack , just a simple scream of stress.

cause yeah this stresses me.

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria said:
Feel free to read the part of that text I have hilighted for you at any time you feel for it.....And tell me what part of that is not clear to you. He stole it! until then, again....its not like shit fuck **** words gonan convince anyone of the oposit than what has been proven here!

And im supposed to know what another person is thinking or know ? thats not possible.

and im not trying to convince anyone ..cause such aint possible. people make up there own minds, and have the right to do so. its a free world.

and the bad-words.. try have something you love (yeah love... you have to be in chosen to know why though) beeing put in connection with bad things. And see if you wherent agrivated ? (again i cant spell i know it.. just hope my words give a little meaning) especialy when the "stick-beating" goes on and on and on and....

and when someone then procedes to personaly attack me.. then im gonna use as large words as i please. some would say because im illiterate others would know that when mad.. a fuck feels alot better than daisies. and in general i swear alot.. thats just a part of me, i kept it out till the personal poke-stick came out.

EDIT: put in the words: thats not possible.. yeah yeah i know. i can mess up a cup of coffee.

EDIT two: didnt write why i used a foul mouth.

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:

Actually the freddyshouse coc says to post in english...

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Tio McShire said:
Actually the freddyshouse coc says to post in english...

Might be.. but havent you ever screamed out in stessfull situations ?

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
Again people i must remind you all.... we dont know everything thats going on here! The accused person isnt able to speak, so its pretty much a one-way shitfight (in oure direction)

And this has puzzled me .... Why can't he speak for himself ?
He obviously has some rudimentary keyboard skills to have carried out this (alleged) crime.

Can't speak or won't speak ?

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Tio McShire said:
And this has puzzled me .... Why can't he speak for himself ?
He obviously has some rudimentary keyboard skills to have carried out this (alleged) crime.

Can't speak or won't speak ?

He havent played for a long time and dont check these boards.. i dont know him rl so cant think of any others.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares..

some dude broke the coc by buying an account and he fucked over it ? k then contact rightnow or whatver and get the account banned ..unlucky this time round is all ..

and no one is going to go to dl and s****** when they see chosen and say 'eew look at those trouble makers' cause no one cares.
not in a bad way but no one will lose sleep over this gammy thread .

plz dont flame me over the internet btw ..ill feel like such a loser and my life will come crashing down ..seriously ..it will :(

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
plz dont flame me over the internet btw ..ill feel like such a loser and my life will come crashing down ..seriously ..it will :(

:fluffle:

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

Rofl :clap: that made my day.. maybe i where a tad quick on the trigger..

Thanks for giving me a smile Ronso :wub:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
and no one is going to go to dl and s****** when they see chosen and say 'eew look at those trouble makers' cause no one cares.
not in a bad way but no one will lose sleep over this gammy thread :(

i said no one will go to dl and S N I G G E R when they see etc etc but u can see why that was filtered..

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Meeko said:
He havent played for a long time and dont check these boards.. i dont know him rl so cant think of any others.

1. obviously he played long enough to log on and join chosen again with the account
2. if he dont play wtf steal the account for?

Anyway, I dont understand why you keep defending him when you know he stole it!

Meeko

Fledgling Freddie
Digitracker said:
1. obviously he played long enough to log on and join chosen again with the account
2. if he dont play wtf steal the account for?

Anyway, I dont understand why you keep defending him when you know he stole it!

1: wasnt on ..i do not know about it.. i cant say anything about it. didnt even know they where back in the guild.. or that they even where out. didnt know till last night that they where sold.

2: im defending him as a ingame friend.. but mostly im defending my guild from the things beeing said.. and no i dont know if he stole it.. as i have said many times , i dont kow the whole storie.

B

ballard1

I cant believe accounts are actually worth money on the market.. Was this character an especially high RR or something? (he was only ml1 when you bought him) I mean its still easy to level a character now and when fins was around it was so fast.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
ballard1 said:
I cant believe accounts are actually worth money on the market.. Was this character an especially high RR or something? (he was only ml1 when you bought him) I mean its still easy to level a character now and when fins was around it was so fast.

I dont know how things are worth much money anymore ..u get all the old players ( so high rr ) putting their accounts on ebay and people have a choice of what class and what rr etc ..dunno ..anyone cashing in should have done it a long time ago if its money they are after ..

but tbh if i was going to buy an account now i would buy a random low realm rank nobody character rather than buying a high rr that people debate over being ebayed ingame ..and never getting the full respect u could get from realm mates..fun for me is the respect ..shame im having no fun :(

RESPECT MY AUTHORITEH!1

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol@the 4 pages of bullshit :D
Good example of: How to waste to much time on a pointless thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom