Children and F*CKING language.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So was the whole "I think I could carry a dead child in my arms and have no emotion about it" (I'm paraphrasing here, forgive me if I don't get it right?), just part of that persona you created?

I'm not asking to question whether you're telling the truth here, I've just always wondered if you actually thought that way or not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It goes with the "texting and driving is safe", "driving drunk is fine if nothing happens" and "every anti-zealot atheist is as bad as religious folk" genre. I don't actually feel that way.

I do like kids, in a sense that i'd one day adopt one if i found a likeminded female unit and that i find it really interesting to chat with the 4 year old of my cousin 'cause he has some really funny comments on things :p

Dead kids and carrying them? Can't say i'd know how i'd feel.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Are you trolling right now and you weren't really trolling all along?

I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So you're asking if i'm trolling with a claim that i was trolling all along and this new non-trolling me is a very underhanded double-troll bluff?

If i say no, err, that might be trolling too :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Worst part is I actually recommended these forums to people and said "there's a lot less "trolling" than other forums"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom