Cheating Lame Ass Albs

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Sorry you lame ass cheating IRC wankers I will not miss you when I go.

Miserable limpdicks that can't fight without having to cheat.

IRC before we'd even taking 10 steps out of the MPK.

And you wonder why people are leaving the game in droves.

Assholes.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, Isonar (aka Case, our GM) was up outside the MPK when the mid relic force left it. All the alliances were informed immediately, and the defence force was on the way before you even got to mmg.

Certainly, people who blab this sort of thing on IRC certainly are out of order, but in this case it would have made no difference whatsoever.

In this case, you were spotted as you left MPK. Better luck next time.

PS: Agree with Roo though. DON'T BLAB ON IRC.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
It was on IRC. I got a load of PMs from people who had spotted it.

Given we're always way outnumbered by Albs you really don't need to use cheating like that.

Arseholes.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
isnt it midd who has highest population on this server ? ... or did they all quit cause of savage nerf :eek:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not been on frontier at any time in last 4 months where there wasn't double numbers of Albs around as anyone else.

So no.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
isnt it midd who has highest population on this server ? ... or did they all quit cause of savage nerf :eek:

alb hib mid
Player 4.211 (41.09%) 2.704 (26.39%) 3.332 (32.52%)
Chars 10.751 (39.79%) 6.810 (25.20%) 9.461 (35.01%)
Chars Active 8.595 (40.54%) 5.110 (24.10%) 7.494 (35.35%)

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
I'm fairly certain mid has never had the higher population, it used to be alb, then mid, then hib, though with /30 (now gone) hib rose for a while

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I saw you all up in HW was out for an early morning solo run

untill i announced on /as nothing had been told to our alliance at all..maybe people said on IRC i don`t know but on this occasion at least it was my spotting that allowed our alliance to get lots of defenders inside

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
When every single thing you do is blown on cheater chat channels you do tend to get a bit pissed off.

I haven't run one single raid in the last months where Albs didn't merrilly blow it on IRC.

Sorry, but you need to clean house. Until then, you can all get tarred with the same brush.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Hib as the highest population btw, but that's irrelevant.

Ok quick timeline....

Isonar was out at mpk going to suicide, when 10 groups of mids left.
Our guild was immediately alerted.
Our alliance was immediately alerted.
Members of the other main alliances were informed and their members called to defend too.
We all responded quickly and converged on Excalibur to meet the attack.
We repelled the invaders.

Yes, I'm not denying that someone may have blabbed on IRC in addition to this, and I agree that that is very lame. But the point is that you were spotted by conventional means and the word spread by conventional means. If anyone blabbed on IRC, IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE.

PS: to the IRC blabbers.... stop it! We put on a stirling defence, using legitimate means of communication, and thanks to you we are now being accused of cheating. Wankers.

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
get the guys IP and screenshots etc. And report to rightnow, every wanker who blabs about stuff like this on IRC deserves a a ban.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
We keep telling people, no we dont do allarm cloak raids, but is getting really hard when is said on irc even b4 we leave mtkH.

Is unfair and kills the spirit of RR doing alarm raids at 5am but if we get every rr spoiled by IRC then the spirit is allready gone.

fair enough we get spotted leaving mtk but was on irc while people still where porting to HW. :eek2:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
And this is why you attack relic @ 04.00-06.00 or so.
Screw the pride with the primetimeshit ^^.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I thought we'd been legitimately spotted at one point and thought, oh well, thems the breaks. Wasn't bothered. Turned out it was a Mid actually getting agro from a spider but I saw system spam that made me think someone had been stunned and poisoned by an inf.

I got word that it was on IRC a minute after that and I redlined.

Absolutely sick to the teeth of cheaters and people that use self justifying bullshit to condone it.

Watch the number of Mids leaving in the next week or so. Albs are pretty much going to have the server to themselves now. Hope you have fun.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
I thought we'd been legitimately spotted at one point and thought, oh well, thems the breaks. Wasn't bothered. Turned out it was a Mid actually getting agro from a spider but I saw system spam that made me think someone had been stunned and poisoned by an inf.

I got word that it was on IRC a minute after that and I redlined.

Absolutely sick to the teeth of cheaters and people that use self justifying bullshit to condone it.

Watch the number of Mids leaving in the next week or so. Albs are pretty much going to have the server to themselves now. Hope you have fun.

Please refer me to the part where someone condones cheating.
You were beaten fair and square, if you feel the need to blame it on IRC do so, but the alarm was out to the alliances long before anyone blabbed on IRC.
You're so screwed up and twisted by this, that you just can't accpet that you can be beaten without people cheating. Very sad.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
sadly must agree Roo in this case.
this start look slowly some 13 year old kids game who use all possible ways to get them self fame etc, what is not direct say not to do, they do etc.

A

Aoln

What irc channel was it on? Some private guild channel with 20people on or #daoc.prydwen?

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Please refer me to the part where someone condones cheating.
You were beaten fair and square, if you feel the need to blame it on IRC do so, but the alarm was out to the alliances long before anyone blabbed on IRC.
You're so screwed up and twisted by this, that you just can't accpet that you can be beaten without people cheating. Very sad.

How can be have been spoted when we not left mtk yet ? and it was on irc allready. None alb suicede on mtk so none spotted us, and did u look how the number of albs did increase online after it was on irc ? U call that fair :twak:

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
What irc channel was it on? Some private guild channel with 20people on or #daoc.prydwen?

Same room as allways.

Corran

Part of the furniture
IRC is a piece of shit that fucking pisses me off beyond believe. Info keeps bein gleaked that fucks up all planing and even if you do spot a rr force legitamately it always ends up on there so taints it :(

Sorry Roo if it was irc that gave it away thou i hope it was case that spotted you fairly that got info out first :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I treat the so-called private guild chat channels on IRC with complete scorn given that they are accessable to all and sundry for the most part. Good grief they even have other realms using them.

There is no excuse for using IRC so people can stop what they're doing outside of game and log their 50s on to defend and anyone that has used it should be outcast from all realm related activities. I don't think there is anyone that can say there has been ANY effort to make this happen? No? Didn't think so.

IRC is a mass comms system that allows unfair advantage.

I got the PMs that it was on IRC when we were already moving but hey, IRC before we're even out of the MPK? I was in MPK before most Mids ported and I didn't see a single suicide and nobody else reported one either.

Nicely done Albs. Stand tall and proud. Find these scum sucking cheaters and get rid of them. Then you can claim some kind of honour. Until then, as far as the opposing team views it, you are taking advantage of the cheating.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
omfg , so if 1 or 2 idiots blapper it out on irc you assume everyone is doing it?

stop whining and take it like a man or troll/kobold whatever... albion just got some good people looking after our realm.

Besides.... not like people in midgard never used irc to tell everyone bout INC RR! :eek2: :m00: :clap: :kissit:

When i first heard bout mids in frontier i spend 15mins running across the realm telling people to get rdy and move to excal.

QQ

Kirinia

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:

Even if that is true (which it probably isn't), many people use IRC when they are not logged into the game, and once they read about the relic raid they probably logged right in.

Thus, IRC gives an unfair advantage, and no doubt helped albs defend their relics tonight.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Roo Stercogburn said:
I treat the so-called private guild chat channels on IRC with complete scorn given that they are accessable to all and sundry for the most part. Good grief they even have other realms using them.

There is no excuse for using IRC so people can stop what they're doing outside of game and log their 50s on to defend and anyone that has used it should be outcast from all realm related activities. I don't think there is anyone that can say there has been ANY effort to make this happen? No? Didn't think so.

IRC is a mass comms system that allows unfair advantage.

I got the PMs that it was on IRC when we were already moving but hey, IRC before we're even out of the MPK? I was in MPK before most Mids ported and I didn't see a single suicide and nobody else reported one either.

Nicely done Albs. Stand tall and proud. Find these scum sucking cheaters and get rid of them. Then you can claim some kind of honour. Until then, as far as the opposing team views it, you are taking advantage of the cheating.

If you hadnt left the pk maybe you should look closer too home as must have been one your own realm that informed of it if your so sure you not spotted legitamately

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
The vast majority of people didn't use IRC to defend.

As for no suiciders, please read what I said. Isonar was out there "going to suicide" I never said he did it. He was out there in the close vacinity to the portal keep, was stealthed and spotted you all leaving. He then informed our guild. I then informed our alliance, myself. Word was then passed onto the other major alliances. I can speak for my guild when I say that none of us knew anything about IRC blabbing until this thread appeared.
Being given such advance notice allowed us to mount an effective defence, as opposed to the normal "Shit they're on the doors! Everyone put together random people and charge up the road in a panic" situation we have with you. This time we had the time to put together proper groups and be in position before you arrived.

Like yourself, I pour scorn on those who use IRC in this manner, as it certainly casts a shadow over one of the best responses I've seen in albion for some time.
All I can say that for our part (obviously, I cannot speak for the whole of albion), you were spotted by and defeated by legitimate and conventional means, in-game.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Kirinia said:
Even if that is true (which it probably isn't), many people use IRC when they are not logged into the game, and once they read about the relic raid they probably logged right in.

Thus, IRC gives an unfair advantage, and no doubt helped albs defend their relics tonight.

That may well be true, but the same can easily be said for MSN, Yahoo messenger, text messaging, voice coms, or even a phone call. No, it's not something I condone, but it will always be a fact of life alas.

Also, for one that doesn't cheat, use IRC, and always plays by the book, I do not like the insinuation that I am lying, Kirinia. I would have thought, from my time in midgard, that people would realise that I am not that sort of player.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
With an instant messager, voice com or ä phone call, u don't reach as many ppl as with mIRC though. And with mIRC u notify people from all three realms.

Anyway, name and shame ^^

Kirinia

Fledgling Freddie
Oh I'm sorry if I offended you....but....

I don't trust you, or any other alb, (or anyone else that uses the internet for that matter) so please forgive me if I stand by my original comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom