Cheating Lame Ass Albs

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Oh one thing.

I'm a bit calmer now. But not repentant. Apologies to Albs that don't cheat, however you're still receiving the benefit from those that do.

I must admit I'm livid my last day in game is marred by this going on. I've taken a lot on the chin and just shrugged, but not today.

There are very few people in Mid now willing to organise relic raids because of things like this happening continuously. It isn't worth the pain, frustration and agro. The number of responses I get when I PM people who actually say "Why bother? It will be IRC'd" and then both they and their guilds simply can't be bothered to show. The appalling thing is that they continously get proven right.

I don't think the l33t kiddies realise the damage they are doing to the game but then, I don't think these brainless fucks actually care so long as they win.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
alb hib mid
Player 4.211 (41.09%) 2.704 (26.39%) 3.332 (32.52%)
Chars 10.751 (39.79%) 6.810 (25.20%) 9.461 (35.01%)
Chars Active 8.595 (40.54%) 5.110 (24.10%) 7.494 (35.35%)

Smurflord said:
Hib as the highest population btw

:eek7:

sry found this thread a bit late ;p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Claiming every relic raid attempted by mids lately has been ruined by IRC is just bullshit to be honest.
It was said that both raids that went through Döden's/Marfach was blabbed upon as well,when both of them got spotted by albs at an early stage.
(The DG was sighted at MPK and the Marfach was kinda easy to figure out.)
Have to agree that IRC blabber is evil though,sucks for the people who've spent time and effort on planning everything.

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
Someone values his FH account :x

no i planned to say that after i said the bridge thing its a joke...... haha ? you know.... laughing ? .... no ?

and givf alb stealther nerf patch !

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
i'm not condoning it i curious as to how you think that the alb that blab on irc found out in first place

You and me both. If GOA investigate it would be really interesting to tie up in-game chat logs with the IRC log.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
If the IRC message was before you left MPK, then you have to look for a spy in your own camp really.
All I know if that you were spotted by a stealther (Isonar) as you left MPK, and the alarm was raised in game. That was just bad luck on your part, and kind of doomed the raid before it was begun.

Vae

Resident Freddy
1: Case (as Isonar) spotted you leaving MPK. Word was relayed from him to our alliance and then all others. Scunners (DoA) alliance heard from us first. I can't speak for the other alliances whether they heard from our alliance first or by someone on IRC.

2: Someone on IRC blabbed. As Roo isn't naming names it makes it hard to say who, although I bet we've all got suspicions. But it wasn't in either our alliance or DOA's one. The timing of this IRC announcement is the key thing. If it was before you left MPK then you have the problem of a spy. If it was after then it was likely the message being spread from Isonar IN GAME across alliances and someone in one of these alliances put it on IRC. I suspect that the IRC message was in response to the ingame message spreading. All realms complain about spies but the more obvious explanation is often the right explanation.

3: Tarring all Albs with the same brush and generalising is ignorant. When we've relic raided Mids and its been blabbed on IRC (normally by the same person and same guild, mentioning no names) we haven't accused ALL mids of being cheats and IRC blabbers.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If you scroll up I apologised for that, perhaps the wording wasn't clear. Poor choice of words on my part when I posted but I'm not the kind to edit afterwards.

I don't think you can claim you don't get the benefit because the IRC blabber was calling for people to log into game when they weren't already there and it was before we set off.

But hey don't worry, after today you won't have any more complaints about IRC blabbing and cheating as I simply won't be around.

I can put up with the various game imbalances because I believe at a realm level they almost (but not quite) cancel out.

I'm sick to death though of people cheating, I utterly despise it.

If I had the little fuck that did this I'd kick his balls so hard his tonsils would have Christmas decorations.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
i think there is some confusion.

we never with drew, our keeps werent taken, this was this morning, not last night.

get facts straight before "contributing".

k, thx, bye.
:)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Roo Stercogburn said:
I'm sick to death though of people cheating, I utterly despise it.

This is DAoC today tho, how often do we hear about ppl abusing bugs and using outside game "utilitys" to gain an unfair advantage. Like they say - There's no smoke without fire. :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmae said:
i think there is some confusion.

we never with drew, our keeps werent taken, this was this morning, not last night.

get facts straight before "contributing".

k, thx, bye.
:)

:O ok fair enough, havent loged on yet :) So that makes what 4 RR attempts in 4 days now. I guess you mids have decided to continue playing your savages you need the relics to make up for the nerf :p :confused:

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
nah, just want to take what is rightfully ours. ;)

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I heard from word of (ingame) mouth that Case spotted them.

And I'll happily tar all Mids with the same brush as childish fotm rolling fucktards with no skills, like the few I have met ;)

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Cya all in WoW :D

Or no wait, i guess when the release of the game nears, someone will post a thread asking what server all the DAoC players will go to, and then i will happely and merrily choose a different server and avoid the lot of you :X

Tossers all of you mid, hib, alb alike :p

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Starting to get kinda ZzZ when same people from same guild allways gona suicide when mids doing RR doesnt matter wich time it is allways the same lamers. thats allways solo in HW etc. ZzZZZ same people that blab on irc. and say private channel etc.

And tell on private irc channel when mids are still porting etc. when noone has left MpkH yet. cmon!
Wanna share ure radar skillz plz ? :)
And yes i QQ

Dont give up mids sometime soon we will get the relics.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brelakor said:
Cya all in WoW :D

Or no wait, i guess when the release of the game nears, someone will post a thread asking what server all the DAoC players will go to, and then i will happely and merrily choose a different server and avoid the lot of you :X

Tossers all of you mid, hib, alb alike :p

meh :(

Case

Fledgling Freddie
there`s a lot of accusations and stuff flying about here

fact is GOP alliance was alerted by me and other main alliances were alerted by GOP alliance

5 minutes after i reported it on /as there were 3 defenders in excal everyone was panicing as beno had been bypassed already so we assumed an attack on excal with those numbers

everyone rushed to excal 2 minutes later you arrived stop with the cheating theories already maybe other times this has cause you to lose but on this occasion it was me stood in HW contemplating attacking a SM and zerker when my screen froze and 10fg+ mids came rushing past me

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
there`s a lot of accusations and stuff flying about here

fact is GOP alliance was alerted by me and other main alliances were alerted by GOP alliance

5 minutes after i reported it on /as there were 3 defenders in excal everyone was panicing as beno had been bypassed already so we assumed an attack on excal with those numbers

everyone rushed to excal 2 minutes later you arrived stop with the cheating theories already maybe other times this has cause you to lose but on this occasion it was me stood in HW contemplating attacking a SM and zerker when my screen froze and 10fg+ mids came rushing past me

suure

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Zapsi said:
How can be have been spoted when we not left mtk yet ? and it was on irc allready. None alb suicede on mtk so none spotted us, and did u look how the number of albs did increase online after it was on irc ? U call that fair :twak:

then blame your own realm :x

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Roo Stercogburn said:
Got names of the miserable fucks that did this.

Sending to Right Now.

Not that it will make any difference in this instance.

afaik, its the ones ingame who abuse the knowledge? he could have made it all up? IT is ingame that counts?

/edit

I feel sorry for you mids, after i've read the whole thread, i see how many whiners you got in your realm. how many that blames their suckiness on the cheats that other realms use, its really pathethic to see it.

btw... someone posted about albs appeal to play... its the realm i find less appealing to me, yet i play it :eek:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHAHA Roo whining ohh the irony :puke:

But on topic, this happens everytime to everyones raids these days, why does anyone care anymore? :|

[Edit] Also after reading much of this, its apparent some people are really dumb, how can you blame all of albion for one or two blabbers? Its as much your job Roo to get rid of the spies or blabbers as it is Albs job.

And as someone else said, if it was blabbed before Mids had even left MPK, then there is obviously a spy of some sort in Mid, and by your logic Roo, thats your and Midgards job to get rid off, otherwise you have no 'honour' :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
as a hibby what i saw was mid totally rape all of albions keeps so hibs went and sat in beno knowning full well what would happen after.

THen we saw all the keeps get taken back i then logged for 30 mins and came back on only too see all of hibs keeps taken so we rushed our small force probbaly 4fgs if that of peeps too cain to get too dagda god half of us wasnt even 50 :) we had a lvl 22 mentalist there as well thats how low population hib is and anyone that says otherwise is a dirty lieing scum bucket.

I just wanna know is ninga keep raids a bug exploit being able too kill the lord without killing the guards ?

Anyways mids attacked keep (they were hiding in the trees to the sw of dagda) then albs attacked from the direction of scathaig. (we knew this cus never ending spotted you all hiding )

Either way can we stop with the alarm clock relic raids as a realm with less than 300 people on at prime time its a bit unfair to do it at sillyoclock in the morning knowing full well we got less than 100 peeps online (btw we had at one point 46 people in the entire realm not anon)

Just do a proper raid at proper hours and kill the server dead :D

Btw IRC smells of poo and wee i went there once flamed everyone and left but i use irc for programming and not for dirty cheating we need defence omg i wet myself i saw a hib and it wasnt solo quick it must be a rr cus its 1fg . SOrt of person btw thanks i got 1 l 7 on my animist :D

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Starting to get kinda ZzZ when same people from same guild allways gona suicide when mids doing RR doesnt matter wich time it is allways the same lamers. thats allways solo in HW etc. ZzZZZ same people that blab on irc. and say private channel etc.

And tell on private irc channel when mids are still porting etc. when noone has left MpkH yet. cmon!
Wanna share ure radar skillz plz ? :)
And yes i QQ

Dont give up mids sometime soon we will get the relics.

you calling me a cheater now as well fucktard? get a grip :twak:

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
Its not smelly tin Cans its LEMMINGS ./asend lemmingson surs blabla bla :cheers: :eek2: :m00:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Mids have done the irc blabbing, same as albs. Doesn't mean we all agree with it though. Name & Shame so at least you know who to avoid in your realm... blaming the whole realm is just immature imo.

I suspect there are people in Midgard who report to their friends in Albion and vice-versa. I don't have any strong evidence, but there have been some suspicious reports... mostly I suspect it's school friends who think they're cool by sharing info, and can laugh about it on the school playground the next day. If GoA gave a fuck, they would check chatlogs from certain guilds/people for the time before a RR. Something like this shouldn't be left to the players, it's GoA's server and they should police it.

Earlier in the thread someome said Albs have always had the highest population. That's not true, mids totally dominated the server at the start. I think it took the LA nerf to stop people rolling on Mid and explore the other realms :p

Albs might have the highest population now, but those stats are about as usefull as Sanya's grab bags. Midgard can still form the best defence by organising ~100 players before setting off for a retake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom