Cheating Lame Ass Albs

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime the same story.

Mids try raid.
Albs know in advance and blab it on irc.
Afterwards they say, yeye, but it wouldnt make a difference because this or that. Better luck next time.

Well, as Roo said, arseholes.

:puke:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
just one big whine imo :twak:

grow up!

You are just happy if you get to keep your relics...at all costs...

And if you are defending irc blabbing you shouldnt play this game.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Actually, Isonar (aka Case, our GM) was up outside the MPK when the mid relic force left it. All the alliances were informed immediately, and the defence force was on the way before you even got to mmg.

Certainly, people who blab this sort of thing on IRC certainly are out of order, but in this case it would have made no difference whatsoever.

In this case, you were spotted as you left MPK. Better luck next time.

PS: Agree with Roo though. DON'T BLAB ON IRC.

Ok, so you are saying you gathered a defense force and got it on the way in 1 minute ? Because tahts the time it takes to get to mmg from mpk. This is not considering the time it takes to type a couple of messages on /as and irc.

:m00:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
Ok, so you are saying you gathered a defense force and got it on the way in 1 minute ? Because tahts the time it takes to get to mmg from mpk. This is not considering the time it takes to type a couple of messages on /as and irc.

:m00:

Yes. People were leaving their forge, heading to suicide in emain, leaving exp groups and starting to gather in CS within 1 min.

Once again, read what I said. I said the defence force was on the way, not that it was sorted and at excal ready.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Kirinia said:
Oh I'm sorry if I offended you....but....

I don't trust you, or any other alb, (or anyone else that uses the internet for that matter) so please forgive me if I stand by my original comment.

That's very sad. I try to take people at their word unless they've given me ground to distrust them. That's one of the main problems with this game. People just assume that everyone in enemy realms are cheating arseholes. There are a lot of arseholes in albion, as there are in midgard and hibernia. There are also a lot of fine respectable people in albion, as there are in midgard and hibernia.
I would be the last person to acuse someone like Roo of lying.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
omfg , so if 1 or 2 idiots blapper it out on irc you assume everyone is doing it?
Everyone is not blabbering. However, it only takes -1- person to spread the message ... and then everyone is gaining from the 100+ Albs that -suddenly- log on inside Excalibur.

And thus, ... everyone is effectively using a cheat. Think about that.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Got names of the miserable fucks that did this.

Sending to Right Now.

Not that it will make any difference in this instance.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Got names of the miserable fucks that did this.

Sending to Right Now.

Not that it will make any difference in this instance.

Good, name and shame. Believe it or not, 99% of albs want nothing to do with people who cheat and give the rest of us a bad reputation.

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
When every single thing you do is blown on cheater chat channels you do tend to get a bit pissed off.

I haven't run one single raid in the last months where Albs didn't merrilly blow it on IRC.

Sorry, but you need to clean house. Until then, you can all get tarred with the same brush.

Not really i dont and never will use irc. Could say the same about every realm the way they blow raids on irc. We were warned by GoP alliance who to my knowledge informed jsut about everyone after the sighting.

You were seen whether it was on irc or not the irc in this case really made next to no difference. Until they stop windows mode its gonna be a total problem its a terrible shame that people just cant stop using it whilst in game.

Personally i hope the people who did spam irc are reported and banned. Lets hope so anyway.

A

Aoln

Can GOA actually ban people for talking on irc ? ;o

And what did Asharith do other than ask people to come play in her guild channel?

You say this was on irc before you had left mpk? .. so how would albs know about it to blab on irc?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
Can GOA actually ban people for talking on irc ? ;o

They would only be able to ban if they can prove said person on irc is same person in game. that would be too much effort for them thou

Septina

Part of the furniture
Aenir said:
Everytime the same story.

Mids try raid.
Albs know in advance and blab it on irc.
Afterwards they say, yeye, but it wouldnt make a difference because this or that. Better luck next time.

Well, as Roo said, arseholes.

:puke:

It's a good thing mids never do this :eek:

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm confused

i have daoc.pryd logged from last night and all i can see was someone saying beno was under attack? (which was hibbies not mids)

what was said in irc and where?

Chxz

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with Roo, irc is spoiling the game,
Thou for u to tarred all albs with same brush is harsh, to do so would mean u would also have to tar all mids. Not so long back when mids had relic`s all Alb RR were blabbed on irc as well.
Shame so many ppl find there selfs having to cheat and spoil the game for others.
There are many ppl like Roo that put hard work into making large events for members of there own realm , only to have weeks of planning, spoil in a few sec`s by some Dickhead.
Sorry your Raid ended like it did if its was because for irc Roo, but dont tar us all with that brush

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
so was the irc message before or after we left mpk?

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Whatever happen there is cheating, probably in every realm.

Those who like to win on a base of cheating are really arseholes and should know that a lot of nice and fair players will leave this game because of that reason.

There is no fun in going on rvr knowing you will lose the fight because of a bunch of stupid kids waiting and using all kind of cheating methods to gain ... I wonder what they gain with it.

As for the relic raid this morning, I can't see in what way you got the defense up in the way you had it done, without knowing we were on our way.
Besides we stopped at surs, so it could have been a keep taking like we did the whole week.

All I can say to this have fun with the relics you only kept because of your cheating methods, no honour.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to point it out, but 'honourable' raids on Albs are pointless. There are simply too damn many alb players ready to come and lag us to death. (Can't even call it tactics anymore.)

My greatest fear is that these continued relic raids from Midgard are causing the opposite of what they're meant to do. Instead of bolstering Midgard spirit (which it sorely needs), it damages it even further, down into the 'Why bother' region.

If you really want the relics, do an alarmclock raid. If you do not then you don't want the relics enough to actually get them. I tag along on the raids whenever they happen, but I've given up hope on actually getting a relic. They're conveniant places to milk the alb zerg for RPs, nothing more.

Imho. Mythic needs to seriously make albion less appealing to play in and remove /level 20. But we all know that that is never going to happen. We're stuck with the legacy of Mythic's 2 years of mismanagement, and it's going to haunt us for as long as we bother to play the game.

Brite

Banned
Chxz said:
i agree with Roo, irc is spoiling the game,
Thou for u to tarred all albs with same brush is harsh, to do so would mean u would also have to tar all mids. Not so long back when mids had relic`s all Alb RR were blabbed on irc as well.
Shame so many ppl find there selfs having to cheat and spoil the game for others.
There are many ppl like Roo that put hard work into making large events for members of there own realm , only to have weeks of planning, spoil in a few sec`s by some Dickhead.
Sorry your Raid ended like it did if its was because for irc Roo, but dont tar us all with that brush

Maybe tarring all of you with the same brush will make you stand up find out who these fuckers are and get rid of them

and no cheating was used in your joint raids with the hibs ofc ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
We did what we Mids laughingly like to call a relic raid this morning. Good turnout from Mids and everyone pretty much paying attention.

Didn't mean squat.

You can actually see them telling their buddies to log into game to defend. Its not even a case of people that were already in game using it like GU. The timing is extremely curious also as like Zap said, its before we'd even left the MPK and before some had ported. There's all kinds of rumours flying around now about crossrealming but the only evidence so far is of an IRC blab.

I've got the log and sending it to Right Now and I hope these cheating bastards are suspended at the very least.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
and no cheating was used in your joint raids with the hibs ofc ;)

Yeh, im sure that happened.
Dont you have anything better to do, like reporting some cheating minstrel? :eek:

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
Yeh, im sure that happened.
Dont you have anything better to do, like reporting some cheating minstrel? :eek:

dont you have somthing better to do ? like jumping off a bridge ?

Brite

Banned
Brite said:
dont you have somthing better to do ? like jumping off a bridge ?

ofcourse i meant bungie(spelling?) jumping why would i mean anything else ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Roo Stercogburn said:
The timing is extremely curious also as like Zap said, its before we'd even left the MPK and before some had ported. There's all kinds of rumours flying around now about crossrealming but the only evidence so far is of an IRC blab.
As said, if it was not one your guys that told of it then how did the albs know? i'm not condoning it i curious as to how you think that the alb that blab on irc found out in first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom