Cheating Lame Ass Albs

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Its the only way they can win imo
so they do it out of necessity .. nm fun

weird beardless ppl

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Popcorn Popcorn ! Get your hot salted popcorn !

Not a lot of love in this room eh ?

Now all hug and get back to playing the game.

Cheers

Azo

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Azorius said:

Cheers

Azo
we are playing, just waiting for albs to come back to surs (again, again)

:p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
we are playing, just waiting for albs to come back to surs (again, again)

:p

Sorry, a bit tired now. Just basking in the rps we made there today :)
Nothing beats a group with 6 volley scouts and 2 infils laying ground targets in that sort of situation, mucho farmage. :cheers:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear about this crap happening yet again :( All this IRC blabbing shit has to stop, the game has a perfectly good chat system for informing people about raids etc. All this cheating does is makes 100's of players angry and damages the game long term.

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Azorius said:

Cheers

Azo

Love ? they are albs .. need i say more ?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I think Tesla Monkor's post really pinpoints the problem.

A quote from my favourite movie Pulp Fiction sort of says what I think about the do's and dont's of alarmclock-raids:

Now the night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting, that's pride fuckin' wit ya. Fuck pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. Fight through that shit.

It's the realm that want's it the most that finishes first. :cool:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Azorius said:

Cheers

Azo

Popcorn! I love popcorn! \o/

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
see, for calling us Albs cheaters the Mids get their power relic borrowed by Hibs! well done Hibs! :clap:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe.

We have IRC logs to prove the Albs were cheating, when you cross-reference the time with what was happening in game.

Its been sent to RightNow and I hope the cheating fuckwits have their accounts banned.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well roo... how can you bwe sure that they was ingame too? they might have made it up? tbh... its to find the blabber ingame

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nah

Its fairly obvious who it is and whats going on.

Major arsehole behaviour.

Its up to GOA now though. How they handle this particular case will affect the attitudes of a lot of people.

Many Mids quitting the game now, and this just makes it worse.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
I thought we'd been legitimately spotted at one point and thought, oh well, thems the breaks. Wasn't bothered. Turned out it was a Mid actually getting agro from a spider but I saw system spam that made me think someone had been stunned and poisoned by an inf.

I got word that it was on IRC a minute after that and I redlined.

Absolutely sick to the teeth of cheaters and people that use self justifying bullshit to condone it.

Watch the number of Mids leaving in the next week or so. Albs are pretty much going to have the server to themselves now. Hope you have fun.

Awww poor mids gonna leave when the Savage nerf comes...poor wubbie little mids...then maybe albs/hibs can have a little more Fun without seeing xxx was killd by xxx 15 miljon times in a Row...then u here np it was only a Savage Support grp pwning us...so u deserve the nerf!!!

And irc blab sucks...everytime there is a RR i check irc instant to c if anyone blabbers so i can get a ip screenie!

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Astraad said:
Lets turn this into a savage whine thread :m00:

Ofc, its the number one argument :p

I lost my gf, nerf savages.
I suck, nerf savages.
I watched my parents burn to death today, nerf savages.

The list goes on...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
Not been on frontier at any time in last 4 months where there wasn't double numbers of Albs around as anyone else.

So no.

Blame mythic, makes a realm with arthur and the "glory".

It's purely mythic's fault many people choose albion over other realms.

Albion = zerg \ Stealth

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Blame mythic, makes a realm with arthur and the "glory".

It's purely mythic's fault many people choose albion over other realms.

Albion = zerg \ Stealth

I dont blame Mythic for making that mistake.. but I bloddy well blame em for not correcting it......... BTW King Arthur can suck my hairy arse Odin >>>>> Arthur anyday :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
Awww poor mids gonna leave when the Savage nerf comes...poor wubbie little mids...then maybe albs/hibs can have a little more Fun without seeing xxx was killd by xxx 15 miljon times in a Row...then u here np it was only a Savage Support grp pwning us...so u deserve the nerf!!!

And irc blab sucks...everytime there is a RR i check irc instant to c if anyone blabbers so i can get a ip screenie!

QQ more NooB.. Savages will still tear ya a new one any day and twice on sunday's.........

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been playing on Pry for a long time now and have seen relics switch side to side alot, Ive never seen it from hibs so what is very very obvious is Albion have awful lot of IRC blabbers and crossrealm spies. I mean for example one raid Mid did was mass inside SF and leave in separate groups to dodens and then meeting no albs/hibs inside went through HoS and into alb land then we get reports within 30mins of setting out from our SB recon theres 200+ albs in excal and not just that out main force runs into 2fg of optimal PBAOE albs waiting just inside the alb side ent and gets wiped. The Albs then give an excuse that a random scout outside SF has seen all these mids leaving and reported it and that Albion had got that in place in 30mins. Midgard have put quite a few very well planned RR's together recently and all have failed because we are very precesiely second guessed by albion everytime.

Yes i know i will get all the Albion muppets telling me to stop crying but ive played on Excal server and done RR's and took part vs Hib/Pry RR's and im sorry to say its very very obvious Alb/Pry is riddled with cheats.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
[1]hehe ... all the people saying that irc/radar/lagabusing etc etc etc will eventually kill this game don't have a clue...

The countless amount of people raising whining to an artform will kill this game as far as they don't have already...

In no other game have I ever or will I ever meet so many people that will rather whine then realise it's a game.[/1]

[2]This reminds me SOOOO much of a couple of months ago ... Midgard had ... 4 relics (not sure) and then a little later all 6 ... loads of albs left the server .. I think the entire Public Enemies guild went to Camlann ... mids were accused of not caring about the server balance... albs were down ... people predicted it was only temporary as everything in this game ... and here we are a couple of months later with mids leaving the server/game because albs pwn... guess hibs are next ... they make a good start with 3 relics[/2]

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:
Ive been playing on Pry for a long time now and have seen relics switch side to side alot, Ive never seen it from hibs so what is very very obvious is Albion have awful lot of IRC blabbers and crossrealm spies. I mean for example one raid Mid did was mass inside SF and leave in separate groups to dodens and then meeting no albs/hibs inside went through HoS and into alb land then we get reports within 30mins of setting out from our SB recon theres 200+ albs in excal and not just that out main force runs into 2fg of optimal PBAOE albs waiting just inside the alb side ent and gets wiped. The Albs then give an excuse that a random scout outside SF has seen all these mids leaving and reported it and that Albion had got that in place in 30mins.

Yes i know i will get all the Albion muppets telling me to stop crying but ive played on Excal server and done RR's and took part vs Hib/Pry RR's and im sorry to say its very very obvious Alb/Pry is riddled with cheats.

Ehm .. ok .. reality check .. I stand at hib border keep quite a lot so I know how busy it normally is there.

So you stand out front of hib border keep to snipe at soloers ... normally you get a kill every 10-20 minutes ... and a fg hibs leaves for Emain about ever hour or so ...

Now you stand there waiting for a soloer ... and a fg passes you ... cool ... hey a second group follows 3 minutes later ... and another one 4 minutes later .. hmm 3 fg hibs out and all hib keeps in their own hand ... maybe a keepdefence ... then over the next 10 minutes another 5 groups walk past ... you must be one STUPID "random scout" if you don't start warning people about this ...

Sanya said it best ... just because the other person beats you doesn't automaticly mean he's cheating.

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
Ehm .. ok .. reality check .. I stand at hib border keep quite a lot so I know how busy it normally is there.

So you stand out front of hib border keep to snipe at soloers ... normally you get a kill every 10-20 minutes ... and a fg hibs leaves for Emain about ever hour or so ...

Now you stand there waiting for a soloer ... and a fg passes you ... cool ... hey a second group follows 3 minutes later ... and another one 4 minutes later .. hmm 3 fg hibs out and all hib keeps in their own hand ... maybe a keepdefence ... then over the next 10 minutes another 5 groups walk past ... you must be one STUPID "random scout" if you don't start warning people about this ...

Sanya said it best ... just because the other person beats you doesn't automaticly mean he's cheating.

Oh did i mention the fact Nottmoor and Bledmeer had fallen to Alb and Glen was reported to be under attack so it was easy to think that the first 3-4 fg was going to retake keeps so by the time he realised it was a RR force told his alliance and they put the word out realm wide then formed up in CS and moved excal and out to PM to cut off the mids it would of been a lot l8r than 30mins.

Your comment on lag abusing and radar is the most dumbass remark ive seen, if you have any idea about online gaming you would know that people cheat and they cheat as much as they can because they want to be better than everyone else, I quit CounterStrike and Quake2 admittitly a long time ago simply because reguardless that they are just games the amount of hacking and cheating had got to a ridiculous level so that if u wanted to compete you had to cheat. I know some mids use it and i know some hibs use it but what is obvious to alot of hibs and mids is that is rife in Albion.

In all honesty Mids are struggling now because alot of our leet scripted haxxor RvR guilds have either quit or have no interest in helping the realm.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Slightly amused at your posts Shan... it looks like you've skimmed the thread.

I have definate (in my mind) proof that at least 2 players were cheating and have now passed that info on to GOA. Not only cheating by using IRC but the timing of their blab suggests that there was other things going on too.

I get frustrated at IRC on just about every raid. All Mid raids get <cough> mentioned on there, its just a question of when. Sometimes its later and makes no difference, sometimes its earlier and you can see the effects. Sometimes raids fail because of bad luck or good defence of course. I feel a bit sorry for Case in a way because regardless of him having been in the right place at the right time some cheating arseholes muddied anything that Alb achieved on Sunday morning.

And its not the savage nerf thats making Mids leave, its actually continual nerfs while the most populated realm on almost every server in the game gets continual boosts. Yes, I know some classes were stronger than they should have been, but Albs have classes in that category too, though it never gets admitted. By 1.65, I don't think there is a class in Mid that hasn't been smacked down at some point.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
A bit beside the point of the thread, but this struck me...

Tesla Monkor said:
Imho. Mythic needs to seriously make albion less appealing to play in and remove /level 20.

Remove /level 20, yes. It's screwing up the balance of the game and it's making it extremely difficult for new players to get groups and generally have fun. It's turning into a new EQ with its 'endgame'-centric development.

Make Albion less appealing to play in, HELL NO.

Make Midgard and Hibernia MORE appealing to live in, damnit. Buff, don't nerf. If one realm is attracting a massively larger amount of players than the others, Mythic should take a long hard look at the other realms and make them more attractive to new(and existing, for that matter) players.

Other than that, IRC blabbers suck. Don't do it.

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Imo this thread needs a picture:

wp-211.gif

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh blabbing on irc isn't that bad as long as it's a spotted by the realm beeing invaded ingame, and told by that realm. due to the nature of RvR guilds you need a fg to be competetive, so it's often many of RvR guild members dont log in untill all are ready. as well as mythic not supporting alliances of infitite size.
However what fucks it up is the third realm will know of it as well, therefore whenever i spot a incomming relic raid i tell on irc, but in private channel so hibs wont know, that's the same as phonning people irl, and that has always happened. but ye it shouldn't be posted on public channels, but on private channels thats fine imo.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Slightly amused at your posts Shan...

What an honor .. I made the man that made me laugh so many times chuckle!! go me!!

Roo Stercogburn said:
it looks like you've skimmed the thread.

The second post was only aimed at the one that was quoted in it ... the first post was aimed at the state of BW/FH/IRC ... not at you or this thread

I have lost respect for a lot of players in alb, mid and hib lately because when you 'get to know' them all they do is whine when they lose and boast when they win.

Oh and I read the thread ... including all the whines ...

Corran

Part of the furniture
NecromancerBane said:
Oh did i mention the fact Nottmoor and Bledmeer had fallen to Alb and Glen was reported to be under attack so it was easy to think that the first 3-4 fg was going to retake keeps so by the time he realised it was a RR force told his alliance and they put the word out realm wide then formed up in CS and moved excal and out to PM to cut off the mids it would of been a lot l8r than 30mins.

Excuse me this is bollocks as the only keep that had fallen was bledmeer, it was taken by 14people only and so the reaction of mids was too much. 4fg came and we thought fine double our numbers, understandable. when it raeched 8-10fg we were, "erm this is over reaction, someone needs to go to dungeon", few seen there going in, then a mini i sent to hoc sees you entering their, and then you took time to kill the wizard which bought enough time for pbaoe grps to get in place. 1pbaoe, 1 tank grp it was in fact. So if you bringing up history get it right.

BTW all realm has irc blabbers and it feckin sucks but till you outcast them there nothing to stop them unfortunatly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom