Cheating hibs (names and screenies included)

O

old.Nol

here we go again...

like a circle in a spiral - like a wheel within a wheel...an inner circle

O

old.Arya

Originally posted by MallusTheGimp
Try reading the whole thread.

Better delete it as it is pointless, senseless, pathetic and so on.....

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Finster
and i m shocked that celtic fist, a guild i respected as opponents doesn t even have a conscience about doing exploiting on a planned basis.

lol :rolleyes:

you have such a taste for the melodramatic, and the flowery expression to match

well I'm shocked that Royal Bavarians, a guild i respected as opponents doesnt have a conscience about blatantly trying to drag us down with false accusations

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Originally posted by Arya

Better delete it as it is pointless, senseless, pathetic and so on.....

I don't think this post is pointless if it makes people think twice before exploiting a bug...

T

Triskin

I hate the way these threads are accusing entire realms
.. Ohh a hibbie was in the wall, All hibs are cheaters !!!

everyone plays this game his or her own way and you cant blame an entire realm for it, so please stop that.

and to the people that were in the wall, everyone is now warned not to try it again, hope ppl wont exploit any more bugs.
and lets just gank eachother in peace :p

O

old.Alderian

flame flame flame mallus bug abuser flame flame flame spamm post spamm spamm spamm flame flame flame

A

Aeiedil

Alderian, special skill, being able to sum up 4 pages of flaming in a few simple words :D :)

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by C0ngo

@ Niljindil y try to defend this by blaming mythic ?

The people doing it clearly know exactly what they're doing and ARE cheating.

If you read my post you will see that i defended the guy that was resing.

Yes i blame mythic, there is not a single game that ive ever played(3d game) that i fall thru the floor when i have baaad fps(and believe me, i have had BAD fps throughout my gaming career).

Anyone who falls down and doesnt even try to get out absolutely is abusing a bug and should be punished for that in any manner possible.

But to blame a person for resing a guy down there when he could have died from falling damage is just lame.

B

BlueJam

Originally posted by Finster
WE ARE NOT USING IT!

at arvarkr we did a straight and fair defense. post screenies and evidence. bluejam wasn t even there! since when is some word of the same quality as these screenies.

Wow, I'm pretty sure I was there, unless I've started dreaming of keep raids, in which case I really need to get out the house more.

You as a guild aren't using it, or you as a realm? Because that mage Barbar the sage was hitting thought the outer wall of avarker today must have been in the wall, either that or Barber has an enormous chopper ;)

T

Treniel

few words that describe hibs....

LAME CHEATING TREE HUGGERS

nuff said.

O

old.Sepiritz

What you do inside the walls is your own business, as long as you dont use the position to gain unfair RP's.. Even IF mallus had taken everyone in there out or if they would have killed him and anyone else dropping down inside, I wouldnt care, because that could happen anywhere, right? But when they start killing people outside the walls who cant target them or fight back, and doing it deliberately, then thats cheating and bugabusing.. I wont say that they did or didnt do that, but if they do, theyre f***ing cheaters and should be ashamed of themselves, they know who they are themselves.. And any and all guilds should take a stand against it and not just blame Mythic for it because its their players doing it. Like Odysseus said.. If they use a bug and earn RP by it, its a cheat. Pure and simple. Now get out of the walls and fight like the treehugging psycho hippies ive learned to hate and loath. ;)

B

BlueJam

Btw next time, when they have hit you and you have a target, try doing a /stick and, then get people to /assist you.

O

old.1dril

just wanted to add to all the ppl that think that hibs uses bugs to defend keeps get a *** grip those dont know if you where that many but i recon 25+ albs that tried take crim tonight most of them conned orange to our lvl 48 hero was wiped by a singel 8 group of fin exping hibs lvl 44-48 and we wernt even standing inside crim and in no case inside any lame wall you ppl got a wipeout from a 8 group try get your keep taking skillz up before flaming hibs of needing to cheat to deffend keeps

as long as goa keeps translating patches instead of giving them to us there is ppl that gonna fall thrue walls kepps trees caves mines and all that ...

and those who do it on pupose to gain adwantages

:puke:

and plz mallus if you stayed so long inside that wall to take several screenis and even killing some hibbys you cant say that you wernt abusing it your self soo schsss on you

O

old.Noname

Originally posted by 1dril
just wanted to add to all the ppl that think that hibs uses bugs to defend keeps get a *** grip those dont know if you where that many but i recon 25+ albs that tried take crim tonight most of them conned orange to our lvl 48 hero was wiped by a singel 8 group of fin exping hibs lvl 44-48 and we wernt even standing inside crim and in no case inside any lame wall you ppl got a wipeout from a 8 group try get your keep taking skillz up before flaming hibs of needing to cheat to deffend keeps

yes, i admit this, we were 'kicked ass' at crimm, some reasons for it tough...

1) aoe spells troough door hurt :(
i'm 44 myself and a orange con was most of the time casting them at the door so we didn't really got a chance to take the door out without ram or siegequitement.
2) alb runs low on infiltrators :(
we didn't have one single infiltrator in that army to go inside and kill those casters.
3)inteionaly it was the plan to keep hibs busy at crimm so we could take crauchon and base our stratigics from there, pitty the army at crimm was the only one that didn't wanne xp at the time so we managed to do nothing.

asfor the wallbug, i have a rather slow pc, so i oncasionaly fall trough them(also trough the damn top of roof when takin archers to floor and yes /release time :rolleyes: ), i don't abuse the bug tough.... the badest thing i had ever done was take a screenie from there :) hehe mids bashing the doors at bledmeer while we defending, classic!

lets just settle this like stated before "solve the problem don't accuse anyone of cheating" alltough some are for sure, the bug can't be there in the first place...

well this are my toughts, cu, and when i do, u better be runnin

O

old.[BF]MaD

said it befor and i ll say it again
hib isnt magic realm
backstabber realm
(in more then one way)
-> mid alliance
-> 999999 stealther chars
-> bug-abuse
-> lalalalaaaaa :p

and yes i want some cheese with my whine

K

Khalen

First I will :touch: after that I will:twak: then I will get some :whip: maybe they even :sex: or getting :flame: even. But I still gonna :fluffle: afterwards :rolleyes:

:m00: :m00:

(Completely useless reply ;))

O

old.Arya

Originally posted by MallusTheGimp

I don't think this post is pointless if it makes people think twice before exploiting a bug...

Like anybody that really wants to cheat would care ^^

F

Flimgoblin

I think the bloke down there rezzing - fair enough, people can fall through and die...

If they can go back into their keep then there's no reason for them to sit inside the wall.

Now I could forgive them once for shooting through if they didn't realise they were utterly invincible.

The ones that kept coming back should be reported via RightNow - send in them bug reports.

O

old.Rawkeer

Originally posted by Harle

If seeing a single member of a guild on a single screenshot falling victim to a bug qualifies as a whole guild doing "exploiting on a planned basis" then i really got to pity you.
The only people destroying anyones reputation here are the ones starting wild accusations.

"Wild accusations".. Did you even look at the screenshots? Fairly conclusive.

O

old.Mirandalia

im shocked on this. there is organized, intended cheating going on in hibernia, and the guilds seem not only to ignore it, but encourage and defend the cheaters.

Organized lag more like it, happened to me too a few times.
The laggyness just causes a client to drop too things, happens:
-in dungeons
-in tir na nog
-in all keep towers (on way to lord you fall through whole tower)
-on keep walls

Do not start blaming hibs alone for this, cause we are not alone to suffer from lag, and I'm sure both mids and albs have been in similar situations and decided not to suicide by leaving, as anneli said, go out and use gatekeeper, but stay inside.

Organized, intended, pffft.

As soon as either mythic fixes the engine to not drop people through things while lagged AND/OR buy everyone a new 2ghz comp. with newest geforce, (hmm kinda reminds me of my new machine :p)

Ps. To not make you flame me too, I wasn't at that raid in question, just speaking from experience from elsewhere.

O

old.Woodmansee

Lol @ hibs, kill each other NOW! Then leave that 2 bob s**thole a join a real realm like midgard or albion!

O

old.ElDiablo

Originally posted by Mirandalia

Organized lag more like it, happened to me too a few times.
The laggyness just causes a client to drop too things, happens:
-in dungeons
-in tir na nog
-in all keep towers (on way to lord you fall through whole tower)
-on keep walls

Do not start blaming hibs alone for this, cause we are not alone to suffer from lag, and I'm sure both mids and albs have been in similar situations and decided not to suicide by leaving, as anneli said, go out and use gatekeeper, but stay inside.

Organized, intended, pffft.

As soon as either mythic fixes the engine to not drop people through things while lagged AND/OR buy everyone a new 2ghz comp. with newest geforce, (hmm kinda reminds me of my new machine :p)

Ps. To not make you flame me too, I wasn't at that raid in question, just speaking from experience from elsewhere.

lol... dont kill people when u fall "victim of lag" and ends up in a wall.

dont u ever learn? if u fall down avoid going to that spot and u wont fall down.

its obvious u do this with intent, otherwise the amount of people wouldnt go down there at the same time and continue to go back there several times.

O

old.Zanaa

Perhaps just drop this now, think all has been said? Yes it was lame of those people to exploit the wall bug. Most of them won't do it again but some will, management won't do jack shit about it no matter how much you report + you wouldn't have taken the fort even without people in the wall and you know it.

Zana, Lliad Ddraig

O

old.Nol

/em decides to join the realm bashing

albs suck, they outnumber us 5 to 1, have realm spy's(I personally have caught no less then 7 now) and consistently abuse the shoot through wall hack. (adds edit) forgot to mention that they(the albs) bug our phone lines to check for inactivity so they can invade while we sleeping.

lame ass, tin can shagging, breed like rabbits, arses...

Z

Zag Barr

To get some facts straight:

PbAE thru doors like ice wizzie spells, catapult damage and cleric insta-mezz is not a bug (as far as I know). And even it it wasn't intended game design it's fair game for both sides - in and outside the keeps. Everyone with PbAE abbility can use it close to the doors.

Sometimes if you run towards a wall or doors, your lag-ghost runs through it and can be targeted and hit on the other side for a short period of time. Since it is hard to tell, if this enemy that is running at you is a lag-ghost or not, and since this is the same for both sides - fair game again.

Hiding inside the wall, mezzing, nuking, shooting at attackers can only be done by one side - and even worse, they are almost invincible in there. Even if you get them targeted (attacker auto-target) you can't shoot at them. Not with bows, not with spells and not with melee weapons. So even /assist won't help you. Only possibility would be BbAE again, but as a mage try get close to wall that shoots arrows - no chance :(

O

old.Demerzel

Newsflash: all powerplaying hibbs know the "falling to your death throug the floor cheat" its quite simple: pause the game and press: upp upp down down left rigth lefth rigth B A "start" (also gives you 30 extra lives)

*sig* n00b albs :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom