CHEATING ALBS STEAL RELIC USING BUG ABUSE AT 5AM - YOU Sad Sad Losers

G

gunner440

who cares cos

at the end of the day

RELICS OURS

O

Olgark

I knew this would happen sooner or latter. With the necros abusing the LOS bug. ( shut it Trin or I will slap you).

The very fact that its being nerfed by Mythic means its a bug that they overlooked.

As for the bonedancer healers and 4 sec lifetaps. Well they aint bugged as they need LOS to work. The necromancer pet cant be interupted when hit as it casts its spell either and can melee at the same time. Thats if you manage to find it hidden in a wall.

In all the Albs dont have the balls to get the relic fair and square so you got to have pitty on the scum sucking wankers and let them use the bugs while it lasts.

K

Karlo

Oh its sad.

So so sad, I think im going to cry for you post raid whiners. Boo hoo, my heart bleeds for you. It really really does.

B

Bleeker

lol at all the whines....go do a RR then yourself i dont care what time just do it..

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by Kagato.

As for the raid, it started 12 hours ago, defend it or lose it.

BS 2k, the raid aint starting until you acctually are on the relic keep, then that you can make things before that to make the relic easier sure, but dont come say that the raid started 12hours ago, 5 in the morning or so yes......

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Jeez, what a surprise. Relic Raid starts at 5pm...last 12 hours...finishes at 5am! YOU CHEATING MUDDER FUGGER ALBS!! HOW DARE YOU?!?

<insert snore icon>

I knew a whine would be started by someone but I just didn't think it would be this pathetic and trivial. Oh well, c'est la vie.

O

old.Kladen

albs have more people than other realms and they still have to use this n00b tactic.

albs here should be ashamed of themselves.

A

Archeon

Wake Up, the albi's had been working on our keeps all through the night (Started at somwhere between 10-11 i belive). There were mids to defend it we just couldn;t be bothered.

We let our guard down and left the job to sombody else and we paid the price for it.

Besides, lets look at the pro's and cons

Con -
Albion tanks will hit a little harder
... umm, no wait thats it

Pro -
Midgards can finally get CS's (and we do have one now :D) Now we can do the RP farming instead of the albis coming in, taking Nott and farming us :)

Retaking the relics (during primetime i hope) should be a lot of fun. Definatly a lot more fun than running arround emain trying to avoid albi's because 'd3 h4v3 d3h 1337 r3lic p0w4hh!!!'

Finally given Midgard a chance to go back on the offensive. Before we had the relics so what reason was there to take keeps, etc other than for the practice and DF?

Maybe if some people put as much effort into playing the game as they did whinign Midgard really would be an over-powered and unstoppable realm. But i guess you guys just like to sit arround and moan at other people rather than actually do somthing to help re-secure them.

O

old.Mitsu

Illu getting killed through a wall is just the way the game is.
If you get attacked by the pet - run to the back of the keep.

And grats albs. ;)

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by old.Kladen
albs have more people than other realms and they still have to use this n00b tactic.

albs here should be ashamed of themselves.

Search this forum for the post about the numbers lately and find out that mid and alb have same number of people at this moment...only realm with a lot less people is Hib so stfu

/who mid 800+ people
/who alb 800+ people

M

Meeks

The problem is not the numbers you had, or the time you did it on.

Its all those sad necros, the most overpowered class ingame :uhoh:

But grats anyway, cant really blame you since goa says it is not bug abusing :(
midgard would probably do the same with BDs if we had any active lvl 50s specced in bone army ;)

B

BrassMonkey

How'd you like them apples? Eh punk?

......relics still over-rated imo.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
Illu getting killed through a wall is just the way the game is.
If you get attacked by the pet - run to the back of the keep.

And grats albs. ;)
doesnt work againt necros.
Iwas attacked by a necro while entering mid keep. Used IP, ran up the stairs to the lord room where i died.

Z

Zii

ahhahahaha

nice to mids whine for a change.

nice going albs ! :)

Zii RR4L5 Gimpstrel
Wuzzi RR3l5 Gimpalin

S

Soromaar2

First of all. All pimple kids who come with their "pwned" and "whining" comments. This is a discussion board. If you cant discuss, take your nerd comments and go somewhere else.

its damn funny some of you actually says that the necros work how they should. Either you are lying to yourself or you are total morons. If GOA or MYthic stated that this is how it should be, all with some brains realize this is a poor defense for an overlooked bug. Like I said before. Im not complaining about albs numbers and their early morning raids. I complain about bug abuse. Relics taken with huge help of this.

And to some confused mids who has posted congratulations here. Save your grats to the albs. Either you are unaware of what happened or you are to weak to discuss. They are using bugs against us-

H

Hit ^_^

whine.

ps. aslong as necros dont have their pet inside a wall its not cheating. it might be a bit overpowered tho but that is getting fixed.

and mids took str relics last time in a similar way.

F

fanaticalace

Hmm, its strange that most alb comments on our "whininh" about the bug-abuse consists of a singel word like "lol" or some such... what does that mean?
That you dont give a damn how you got the relics?
That you dont respect us enough to dignifie us with a proper anwer?
Like was stated by me and others before here i dont mind the time or the massive zerg you had going but beeing killed without ever beeing in sight (line of sigth that is) of the enemy killing you isnt fair or fun. I wish you would be able to understand this. You killed 2/3 of us without even getting inside the keep... and there was no place one could stand to avoid this.

FanaticalAce
Warrior of Midgard

M

milkshakobbie

Bah we shouldnt even grant them the pleasure of seeing us whine , they dont deserve it . They have no pride and no honour and as i have said before : for all we care you can just defend all your keeps with one necro ...if you Albs still find it normal then the answer is right in front of you --->Mentally deficient ppl should join Albion if they are new players they will really feel at home there.

O

old.Mitsu

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
doesnt work againt necros.
Iwas attacked by a necro while entering mid keep. Used IP, ran up the stairs to the lord room where i died.

Hm never tried that myself. :|
The dd's usually stop when you enter the spiral tower - unless the necro stands at the side of the keep of course. :)

B

bloggs

u were goin down no matter wot happened and the necros' were a small part of the whole picture, wipe those tears from ur eyes and deal with it ffs

M

milkshakobbie

Originally posted by bloggs
u were goin down no matter wot happened and the necros' were a small part of the whole picture, wipe those tears from ur eyes and deal with it ffs

Oh no , we know better than to cry cos of you. Prepare to see a real Bloodfest in Alb frontier this month .

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by milkshakobbie
Oh no , we know better than to cry cos of you. Prepare to see a real Bloodfest in Alb frontier this month .

:clap: :clap: go zerg Hadrians instead of emain :clap: :clap:

:great:

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by Karlo
Oh its sad.

So so sad, I think im going to cry for you post raid whiners. Boo hoo, my heart bleeds for you. It really really does.

Ebay boi stfu o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom