CHEATING ALBS STEAL RELIC USING BUG ABUSE AT 5AM - YOU Sad Sad Losers

I

illu

Play the game fair or don't bother you bloody cheats

Oli - ILLU

M

mrmiagi

Why am i not surprised that albs(the greatest whiners) done this... well u might as well have our relic so we can go to alb and kick ur ass with CS to =)

X

xevius

ack ack. Now we cheat too. bad bad looser

:wub:

S

Soromaar2

what whould you call ppl dying inside keep miles away from walls?

I

illu

Well, erm, sorry - but being killed through a wall more times than i can remember - being shot at by Necros when they aren't even near or in the same room - being killed just walking near the front of the keep with no albs near - it's all utter abuse of the game and cheating.

And what kind of time is 5am UK time to pull a relic raid - ??
Not very sportsmanlike at all.

Just enjoy it while you can with all your LineOfSight cheats and thanks god you get nerfed in the next patch.

you bloody CHEATS

Oli - ILLU

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by illu

Oli - ILLU

someone

got

PWND!

...by a necro!

P

parlain

Can we get some cheese in here?

Best make it an extra size portion...

K

Kagato.

lol hibs have been exploiting Line Of Sight issues with chanter pets long before albs got necromancers, so don't act like we invented it.

As for the raid, it started 12 hours ago, defend it or lose it.

M

mib666

Originally posted by illu

Oli - ILLU

Shut it whiner, we beat you fair and square. Not our fault your tactics sucked (Although thats nothing new)

Albion owned you accept it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

Kallio

Re: Re: CHEATING ALBS STEAL RELIC USING BUG ABUSE AT 5AM - YOU Sad Sad Losers

Originally posted by mib666
Shut it whiner, we beat you fair and square. Not our fault your tactics sucked (Although thats nothing new)

Albion owned you accept it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

Underline the "fair and square part"

But actually I´m not pissed at all like some people are. Heck, got something to do at least :)

F

fanaticalace

Ok its true you albs did take keeps all night long (i think) but its still a little suspect that you managed to keep 10+ full grps online until 6 in the morning! Not a very common occurance. Must have been some thought invested in that, but cheers, thats tactics and I can live with that.
But no matter what you say you did NOT win the relics fair and square! I was in the relic keep when it was attacked and i tell you it was quite surreal to be hit again and again and again (and then some) with absolutly no line of sight whatsoever for the casters (i.e. necros) that inflicted the damage. Even when we retreated inside the inner keep you could still hit us!
Not a very fun experience - i dont mind losing if the fight is entertaining, but this was far from it...

Fanaticalace
Warrior of Midgard (Exc)
Guildmaster of Perfect Circle

A

Aussie-

the plan was to send 1 necro shade to the lord room and let you rot there :great:

I

illu

Enjoy it while it lasts....:) owned / pwnd - yeah right :)

Tactics involved? it was pick off each keep with a mass zerg of over 100 people, get CS, get next keep, get CS, get all the keeps, wait till you have CS's in all, take Relics at 5am when we had minimal ppl in the Relic, and you guys had 100+.

And nice that you could kill most of us inside the centre part of the relic building without even bashing the 3rd door down - that was great "tactics". Nothing better than standing in a room - looking around and being killed and hit by nothing in view.

Anyway - well done for hacking away for 12 hours, tbh there was not much we could have done.

I still think necro's are lame - but they get their come-uppance.

Nice stuff, but I hope you realise - this means WAR!

See you out on the battlefield

Oli - ILLU

S

Soromaar2

First of all. Leave the hibs out of this. The necro LOS bug is well known to be the worst ever in this game. Way more lethal than a damn enchanter pet. And hibs, like mids can take relics without abusing bugs.
And you say you beat us fair and square tonight? How the hell can you say such a thing when several hundreds of your albion kills this night was PURE cheating. We cant defend our keeps properly when you use bugs against us. I dont mind if relics are taken in a fair way, or in early mornings. But to take three relics with huge help of cheating is just innacepteble. You all know this is the truth. Shame on you!

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Soromaar2
First of all. Leave the hibs out of this. The necro LOS bug is well known to be the worst ever in this game. Way more lethal than a damn enchanter pet. And hibs, like mids can take relics without abusing bugs.
And you say you beat us fair and square tonight? How the hell can you say such a thing when several hundreds of your albion kills this night was PURE cheating. We cant defend our keeps properly when you use bugs against us. I dont mind if relics are taken in a fair way, or in early mornings. But to take three relics with huge help of cheating is just innacepteble. You all know this is the truth. Shame on you!

nah not really.

whine.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Trinilim
nah not really.

whine.

Thats the sad thing about this really.

Most of you on the RR probably feel that is was all done with great tactics.. some of the tactics employed were very good of course, however only a few will realise the extent of the bug abusing that went on, and how it ultimately meant that we had no chance to counter it.

But hey, we all know that playing fair and having some pride in achievement is seriously lacking in the player base, so I wouldn't expect many to berate or even admit to the necro cheating.

T

Trinilim

funny how you blame us for cheating, yet you yourself have the bugged pet, allowing you to have 3 uninterruptable healers and 4 second insta life tap.

And stop calling it bug abusing, it's not, mythic openly stated IT IS NOT A BUG, it is WORKING AS INTENDED.

:p

E

Ekydus

Don't moan. Not when this started at 5PM GMT.
Now that's peak time...

You didn't react very much when the Albions had taken Nottmoor Faste and then moved onto Blendrake Faste...
This Relic Raid had been building up all night.

T

thorwyntf

*sigh*

Albion could run a prime time RR with just 2 fg´s of lvl 30 armsmen and you guys would still find something and call it cheating.

Necros or any other classes using their abilities to full extend (and as Trin said: it´s NOT considered cheating my Mythic) isn´t cheating, it´s a certainity. Do you seriously expect one class to hold back and stand aside because one of it´s abilities might be uncomfortable for the other side?

If you think Necros are overpowered, blame, flame and rant Mythic.

kthxbye

H

hellraisermk2

Well done on the raid :)

If there were bugs being abused, get pictures and right(never)now it. Until then, stop ferkin whining.

O

old.Sko

good thing here, next patch necros are nerfed to hell and back.
bad thing - every alb is using unfixed bug to their advantage and goa supports them in it.

L

loxleyhood

Albion has been doing prime time relic raids for a long time now, to varying degrees of success, but none that went all the way. Do not whine about the time we did because if I recall........ the way you got it...........

<Loxleyhood does the sacred dance of Iraqii relic looting>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom