CHEATING ALBS STEAL RELIC USING BUG ABUSE AT 5AM - YOU Sad Sad Losers

S

Snake.ster

was actually there on RR , only saw about 3 necros all night/morning on raid ....but then again , me and Gorbash was just scouting away from relic keep.

T

Tasans

Let the albs beleive it was their "mad skillz" that took the relics, maybe they will burst in their pride and die or something...:rolleyes:

G

Gorbash

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gorbash
constructive post coming up :

mids effort:
i was kinda dissapointed actually, i was really looking forward to another epic battle.

all in all, i enjoyed the evening, me and meh buddy snakester had many a good fight (win or loose) with the middie sb population (special loving goes to Panicstrikes for the effort )

and im looking forward to the middies attempt at getting them back.

this is what the game is all about folks, enjoy it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do expect if you raid at 5 am. Most normal people are asleep, or just waking up to go to work. You know WORK ! where you go and do a job and get paid for it. Or are you one of the spotty Student factions that seem to play in Albion ? That live off others like a leech. You want epic battles then raid us at peek time you oxygen thief.

yes i am a student.
yes i have a job.
yes i really do, its called backshift.
no i do not have any other source of income other than my job.
yes you made a stupid assumption.
yes you look like a tit now.

C

Cernos

Don't blame it on the Albs, blame GOA for their pathetic heel-dragging with the 1.60 patch.

Normally it doesn't matter too much that we get patches late on the Euro servers. It's irritating to be so far behind the US, but usually nothing is so badly broken it affects game balance, so the wait doesn't matter. The whole thing with Necromancers is different.

Necromancers are fundamentally broken, in ways which if not played with honour and integrity can significantly skew game balance. Mythic realised this relatively quickly and fixed it with a patch. GOA on the other hand have yet to implement that patch despite knowing that the growing Necromancer population was a nasty mess waiting to happen. Had GOA moved swiftly to patch to 1.60 before too many Necros reached 50, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Don't shout at each other, shout at GOA, the people who we pay to keep this game enjoyable. I feel they have really let us down.

And all this at a time when they are putting up our subscriptions by 33%. Will they be 33% more efficient implementing patches? Somehow I doubt it.

-----
Cernos, 50 Celt Hero, Prydwen
Vitriol, 50 Norse Shadowblade, Excalibur

S

Screeechy

Sooo have i got this right ???

We start preperations for RR late afternoon/early evening .... mids throughout course of evening give up and start to log off.

"Hang on ppl ..... Mids starting to give up .... STOP RAID !!"
"Hang on ppl ..... Its gone midnight ..... STOP RAID !!"

So Far you have put it down to necros cheating and 5AM Raids .... whats next !!!

Face it you was doing great at Relic Defense .... But this time U GAVE UP !!!

So stop whinging / crying / stomping feet like my little girl would at not being allowed an Ice Cream .

Fact is : If we had enough of your keeps etc at 11pm we'd have done it then (ffs i was begging for it to happen then i was sooo tired ).

Live with it !!!

L

Larik-

Originally posted by fanaticalace
Ok its true you albs did take keeps all night long (i think) but its still a little suspect that you managed to keep 10+ full grps online until 6 in the morning! Not a very common occurance. Must have been some thought invested in that, but cheers, thats tactics and I can live with that.
But no matter what you say you did NOT win the relics fair and square! I was in the relic keep when it was attacked and i tell you it was quite surreal to be hit again and again and again (and then some) with absolutly no line of sight whatsoever for the casters (i.e. necros) that inflicted the damage. Even when we retreated inside the inner keep you could still hit us!
Not a very fun experience - i dont mind losing if the fight is entertaining, but this was far from it...

Fanaticalace
Warrior of Midgard (Exc)
Guildmaster of Perfect Circle

Most of the people at the final raid on the relic keep had been around for the whole thing, or seemed like it. We weren't planning on coming just heard (1) corpse summoner up :great: (2) mid keep after mid keep falling one by one, thought we'd join the fun :great:
As for being nuked in the inner relic keep, wasn't just necromancers doing that, had lots of fun nuking mids standing on the staircase - through the windows - with my theurgist :)

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by bhaak
Sooo have i got this right ???

We start preperations for RR late afternoon/early evening .... mids throughout course of evening give up and start to log off.

"Hang on ppl ..... Mids starting to give up .... STOP RAID !!"
"Hang on ppl ..... Its gone midnight ..... STOP RAID !!"

So Far you have put it down to necros cheating and 5AM Raids .... whats next !!!

Face it you was doing great at Relic Defense .... But this time U GAVE UP !!!

So stop whinging / crying / stomping feet like my little girl would at not being allowed an Ice Cream .

Fact is : If we had enough of your keeps etc at 11pm we'd have done it then (ffs i was begging for it to happen then i was sooo tired ).

Live with it !!!

what he said. and then some.

suck it up and take it like a man/woman. :great:

cheers

U

Urme the Legend

Well no more alb zerg in Emain.. because you need that zerg in FS and Pennine 24/7 now! :great:

K

kerberos

Originally posted by Cernos
Don't blame it on the Albs, blame GOA for their pathetic heel-dragging with the 1.60 patch.

Normally it doesn't matter too much that we get patches late on the Euro servers. It's irritating to be so far behind the US, but usually nothing is so badly broken it affects game balance, so the wait doesn't matter. The whole thing with Necromancers is different.

Necromancers are fundamentally broken, in ways which if not played with honour and integrity can significantly skew game balance. Mythic realised this relatively quickly and fixed it with a patch. GOA on the other hand have yet to implement that patch despite knowing that the growing Necromancer population was a nasty mess waiting to happen. Had GOA moved swiftly to patch to 1.60 before too many Necros reached 50, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Don't shout at each other, shout at GOA, the people who we pay to keep this game enjoyable. I feel they have really let us down.

And all this at a time when they are putting up our subscriptions by 33%. Will they be 33% more efficient implementing patches? Somehow I doubt it.

-----
Cernos, 50 Celt Hero, Prydwen
Vitriol, 50 Norse Shadowblade, Excalibur

/salute

Well said just to bad it didnt come from an alb.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Azeroth
LINE OF SIGHT FIXES

- Necromancers now must be visible to their controlled creatures to perform "pet cast" spells. This fixes the exploit where Necromancers could park their pets in keep towers and wander around outside, and have their pets cast at the Necromancer's target.

you stupid ?

This bears no resemblence to what the issues were.

Or perhaps you are suggesting that Shades were able to teleport using their magic (Very powerful magic - undocumented to non Albs) into the relic keep totally undetected and able to sneak upstairs and got a relic, well did ya??

N

noaim

I dont see why people complain about the time albs took relics.

We took powerrelics at similar time, and the str relics wasnt really primetime either.

However, I do understand why people complain about the way albs took the relics.

Nuking the entire defense to death when the defenders are inside the keep, on the ground...and try to justify it with "you would have done it if you could" or "it works as intended"?

And the move on to replying with "PWNED" or "LOL". Well laugh now, I am saving links and names for when we take the relics back when you cant use your necrocheaters to take em again anymore.

I didnt do any closer reading on the LoS-issue, but is it the shade or the pet that needs LoS in 1.60?

O

old.Biohazard

I'm actually wondering if the albs who planned and went on the relic raid are actually proud of the way the got the relics, I mean, abusing LoS isn't really skillfull is it?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Biohazard
I'm actually wondering if the albs who planned and went on the relic raid are actually proud of the way the got the relics, I mean, abusing LoS isn't really skillfull is it?

Read the whole thread. But as you have been obviously too lazy, let me make some key points.
- It was only a keep take initially
- As Mids were unable to do anything (guess their instant timers were bugged or something) Albs took more keeps
- As Mids still did not do anything, those Albs still about decided to give the relic a try
- LoS abusing maybe by the necro's, but there were about 70 Albs there, not 70 necro's
- Mids got owned fair and square, they had 12 hours to react
Regards, Glottis

T

TeslaUK

Why do people keep them near the top? :p

Ok ok, I know I did it myself was being sarcastic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom