Cheat? Bug? What is that?

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
I was soloing with my infil at odin today when pfff my buffs gone... anyone kill my Buffbot when my BB was inside atk....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hahaha, priceless. A nearly RR10 Enchanter who doesn't know of Volley? :eek7:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Aliorm said:
I was soloing with my infil at odin today when pfff my buffs gone... anyone kill my Buffbot when my BB was inside atk....

Hi xD

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Click the man, debuff, nuke.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

I'm glad Loxley is an Alb, if i had to go against those m4d sk1lz i'd get owned :eek6:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Ground-targetted archery attack that fires successive arrows at a various targets in a given area. To use this ability, choose a ground target. This target must be at least 66% of your bow's normal max range away from you. Use the button. Once you are ready to fire, you can fire up to 5 arrows by hitting your bow button in succession.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
tell me aliorm, how much did you pay for your account?

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
tell me aliorm, how much did you pay for your account?

Why should he know about volley when he doesnt play an archer?
Not everyone read every kinda board or sit on irc all day, also why should he care what kinda abilities archers got when he doesnt grp with them and hardly face them?

If it had been anything to do with his class or something you could have said that, but atm you should shut up. Some people play the game for fun, they dont need to know everything about abilities which hardly effect their way of RvR.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what Ola said

to Aliorm, I think there're a bit older threads dealing with that, too. Multiple (or even one?) archers can group up and use volley to kill buffbots inside keeps.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's not so much not knowing what Volley is, but this thread is being posted every week now. It is boring.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for who says me what is that....

/ignore for the rest

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ola said:
Why should he know about volley when he doesnt play an archer?
Not everyone read every kinda board or sit on irc all day, also why should he care what kinda abilities archers got when he doesnt grp with them and hardly face them?

If it had been anything to do with his class or something you could have said that, but atm you should shut up. Some people play the game for fun, they dont need to know everything about abilities which hardly effect their way of RvR.

WEll, he could ask first before coming here :eek6:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, you'd expect an experienced player like that would know not to accuse people of cheats out of the blue.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, you'd expect an experienced player like that would know not to accuse people of cheats out of the blue.

Yet that wasnt what you posted in the first reply, but you said "omg he didnt know of volley!".. ?

Also he didnt accuse people of cheating, he wanted to KNOW what happened. Please read what he said..? (Cheat? Bug? What is that?) If he said "wtf what kinda new cheat is that?" I'd have understood your comment.. You guys just love flaming...

To Loxelyhood: He might not read every thread here like you do, therefor he dont know that..?

Ilienwyn: Yes, I agree with that, but no reason to flame for other stupid reasons

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm surprised he doesn't know of Volly. If you get to RR9L6 and don't know anything of one of the main GT Archer attacks in the game I'd be surprised.

And he got to RR9L6 since he "plays for fun" ? ummmmmm... ;)

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
ebay.com

christ how many ppl crying over volley lately?

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
I am no crying.. just is the 1st time i see that

My chanter isnt from ebay.com and i was using a friend's infiltrator.

I know a lots things about DAoC but i dont know all... maybe u know what is volley but im sure u dont know all about mage.

Greetings

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Atleast he can play ingame apart from others :) you do well on forums tho m8 so u better stick to it

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Agree Ola!

Ask Aliorm a question about chanter and im 100% sure he can answer you :)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Atleast he can play ingame apart from others :) you do well on forums tho m8 so u better stick to it
and you do pretty poorly on both ;)

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
pbaoe pbaoe pbaoe pbaoe :m00:

wtf?!! my bot died !! haxx0r !!! QQ

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom