Cheat? Bug? What is that?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
A person can't do anything with a bug other than abuse it. Merely putting two and two together, a undervalued skill these days, I feel.
Sure is and fyi, it's 4.
Person can acknowledge the bug and try not to use it or take full advantage of it. Asking if something is a bug is not saying people use one.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
A person can't do anything with a bug other than abuse it. Merely putting two and two together, a undervalued skill these days, I feel.

Strange bugs happen w/o people knowing what it is, not everything is abuse. Maybe a bug killed his bot, who knows... Stop trying to insult me with useless comments.

Also did I abuse anything today when I suddenly could see midgard death messages since GoA fail to code the game right ?
You can report me if you want to if you feel I abused any bug.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
There's a difference between being suddenly able to read text that you shouldn't and killing other players. If you was purposely reading Midgardian text for the purpose of spying, for example, yeah, that's bug abuse and you are at risk of being banned.

The thread started implied that this was cheating or bug abuse going on. Which was not the case. He has been informed, and I have no idea what we're arguing about.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
The thread started implied that this was cheating or bug abuse going on. Which was not the case. He has been informed, and I have no idea what we're arguing about.
Seriously, head out of ass.
He asked. Asking is not implying. Asking requires use of question-mark (?) and when you ask if it's cheat, bug or something else, it's not blaming anyone or implying a use of cheats/bugs.
2+2 is still bloody 4 and you can't figure out what a question-mark is?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
but you keep coming up with 5. You assume far too much, you have absoloutly no idea that aliorm was saying it was a cheat, or a bug, if there was no "?" in the topic then it would be a statement, but this isn't the case here, aliorm asked a question and the wankers on these forums automatically start to flame him, like its a reflex reaction.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
and you do pretty poorly on both ;)

Says a sorc who cant win cc duel vs a bard when you even spot us 1st :(

Try use sprint and make sure target doesnt get out of u r 1.8k range nxt time m8 =)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:

Try use sprint and make sure target doesnt get out of u r 1.8k range nxt time m8 =)
be quiet remem Pin pwns you any day.

Cuthervaen

Fledgling Freddie
I suspect you all know very little about "Wrath of the Champion", our defining realm ability, and as thus I deem you all noobs.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Remem said:

It doesn't count as "winning" if you run away.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
On US servers they used the new command /groundset to get a groundtarget inside entrence keeps like DL. shooting people porting.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7:
have respect for the people that can pwn y00 easily!
(a RR9l6 chanter can pwn y00 anytime tbh)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
:eek7:
have respect for the people that can pwn y00 easily!
(a RR9l6 chanter can pwn y00 anytime tbh)

This guy seems smart listen to him ;dd

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Too many idiots here for me to bother contending with.
translation: I am wrong, but being a typical bloke I can't admit that so I will act aloof and hope people dont' notice :touch:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
translation: I am wrong, but being a typical bloke I can't admit that so I will act aloof and hope people dont' notice :touch:
j00 r of anti-penis?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was a funny pun :/

maybe it was too low brow for your, uhem, intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom