Cheat? Bug? What is that?

Shock

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus give the man a break you fucking whining arrowheads ffs gimp leet postOrs.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe hes like me and just avoids any thread that's anything to do with stealther scum :)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
jesus, he only asked a question

OMG OMG OMG HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT VOLLEY IS!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

anyone who claims to know everything about every style and ability on DAOC is BSin.

Aliorm, doesn't use irc often.
Aliorm, doesn't post on BW 24/7.

without these 2 things i doubt very much many/any of you would know as much about daoc as you do. he is skilled and well informed on anything and everything to do with casters. strangly enough this is his chosen class. don't expect anyone to know everything.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
Atleast he can play ingame apart from others :) you do well on forums tho m8 so u better stick to it
Ahh, if it isn't my stalker Remem, I wondered when you would make an appearance. Funny how I won all the mezz duels last night against you, eh? Maybe Pin is right? :D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Nuked said:
jesus, he only asked a question

OMG OMG OMG HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT VOLLEY IS!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

anyone who claims to know everything about every style and ability on DAOC is BSin.

Aliorm, doesn't use irc often.
Aliorm, doesn't post on BW 24/7.

without these 2 things i doubt very much many/any of you would know as much about daoc as you do. he is skilled and well informed on anything and everything to do with casters. strangly enough this is his chosen class. don't expect anyone to know everything.

/gu: anyone know how my bb could get killed while its in atk???

/random guildie: yes, most likely volley, its not a cheat/bug but perfectly legal

/gu: ok thx

:m00:

P.S. u lucky bastards against Everton!!!!!!!1111111

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
/gu: anyone know how my bb could get killed while its in atk???

/random guildie: yes, most likely volley, its not a cheat/bug but perfectly legal

/gu: ok thx

:m00:

P.S. u lucky bastards against Everton!!!!!!!1111111

was skillz :eek:

and i aint been on in a while, but last i saw aliorm was unguilded

edit: and also if he is guilded, they doesn't mean he should be so put off by asking questions on FH

/gu: i just got stealth zerged grrrr

/random guildie: s0x to be joo tbh imo

/gu agreed.

**you carry on playing, you don't post of FH, you do not start thread 321352 about stealth adds. Have a nice day**

would be nice if people asked in guild first, or vented frustration via /gu but it isn't going to happen, so his thread has as much right to be posted as any other of these nerf threads (including my uber nerf theurg thread)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
If i'm not wrong, he was playing an infil, in a guild whit at least 2 high RR scouts (well, now 3, they e-bayed Arco :( ), so i am pretty sure someone could answers a simple question about volley in /gu.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Well i didnt know what volley was until RR7 ish too. No big deal really..

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I thought volley was a new thing and was quite amazed when i heard about it on some chat somewhere 5000 range go up on a hill and shoot etc, and I don't know everything about daoc but if anyone does i think its pin.. NERF! :>

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Shows that if a noob player gets a good enough class, he dont have to learn to play.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
not knowing about volley or beeing new to some aspect of the game...makes some1 a bad player? mkkkkkkk then Ive yet to see a good player...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Click the man, debuff, nuke.

Click the man, leech, stealth.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Karmona said:
Thats a volley bug, adari do the same at emain atk :p

It's not a damn bug, I don't exploit bugs, thanks.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Not everyone plays like yourself.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
christ what a bunch of pricks you people are being, just because someone doesn't know every last detail makes them a shit player? Aliorm is 1 of the best MA chanters i've played with and knows how to play HIS OWN class in rvr. Thats enough for any player. Tell me, which order would you twist chants on a warden? and what exact delay would you use? which chant would you use when travelling around emain but not fighing? Nobody knows every single detail of daoc, so stop being hypocritical shits and maybe jsut for once answer the original question.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
Tell me, which order would you twist chants on a warden? and what exact delay would you use?
Hmm... Wardens have chants?

/duck :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Hmm... Wardens have chants?

/duck :m00:

yes? we don't cast our pbt like theurgs/runies, ours is insta :touch:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
christ what a bunch of pricks you people are being, just because someone doesn't know every last detail makes them a shit player? Aliorm is 1 of the best MA chanters i've played with and knows how to play HIS OWN class in rvr. Thats enough for any player. Tell me, which order would you twist chants on a warden? and what exact delay would you use? which chant would you use when travelling around emain but not fighing? Nobody knows every single detail of daoc, so stop being hypocritical shits and maybe jsut for once answer the original question.
well I think ppl are being pricks, BUT it's not the same thing as not knowing how a warden chants. This is something that most of us have come up against any number of times in general rvr (keep taking/defending, mg fights, etc), so it seems a bit surprising that someone who played a char to RR9 wouldn't know it. That said, it's not really a reason to act like a dickhead, but it just comes so naturally to alot of ppl here :)
One thing though. Hibs won't have so much experiance with volly and bbots because I don't think they would park a bbot in that range anyhow when in Emain. I would have thought we have all experianced it in keeps though. Especially casters.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
well I think ppl are being pricks, BUT it's not the same thing as not knowing how a warden chants. This is something that most of us have come up against any number of times in general rvr (keep taking/defending, mg fights, etc), so it seems a bit surprising that someone who played a char to RR9 wouldn't know it. That said, it's not really a reason to act like a dickhead, but it just comes so naturally to alot of ppl here :)
One thing though. Hibs won't have so much experiance with volly and bbots because I don't think they would park a bbot in that range anyhow when in Emain. I would have thought we have all experianced it in keeps though. Especially casters.

i chant every time i fight a grp, therefore everyone i have fought, technically has seen me chant :p i'd put money on it that some high RR players don't know that it is a chant as opposed to a 3sec cast spell :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It must be pretty hard to get to RR9 without learning stuff about other classes though.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:

We hardly notice volley with 100 albs around us spamming stuff... :p Also I hardly ever face it in keeptakes (or notice it) and I never seen volley in hpk.. I read about it tho, so I know what it is..

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
It must be pretty hard to get to RR9 without learning stuff about other classes though.

who says he doesn't know any stuff about other classes just because he didn't know what volley was!? thats bs

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:

i'm sure he knows plenty about other classes, just not everything, do u claim to know everything about the other classes in game? I rarely encounter volley in rvr, but i still know about it from 1 thing.... these forums and barrysworld, the first time i heard about it was in a BW thread when it first came in, i've never taken the time to study every classes RA list, nor skill/spell list. I am also sure there are a few things i still have left to learn about different classes, even after way too long in this game ><

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ola said:
We hardly notice volley with 100 albs around us spamming stuff... :p Also I hardly ever face it in keeptakes (or notice it) and I never seen volley in hpk.. I read about it tho, so I know what it is..
Scouts don't get groups so wont often be at keep takes. Odin's htk is very hard to volley. I doubt either you or Scouts go to HW htk too often.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
who says he doesn't know any stuff about other classes just because he didn't know what volley was!? thats bs
You need to calm down, it was a response the posts above.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

What is "stuff"? Does it mean know every ability to all the classes you nearly never face and hardly affect your way of RvR at all?

Or does it mean know relevant abilities about the classes you face with your way of RvR?
Aliorm wont have faced volley alot since he goes in fgs and dont go on alot of keeptakes. Also the RA is barely used afaik (I have only seen it a few times, cant remember seeing it more than 2-3 times in keeptakes/defenses, but then I dont go to alot of them).

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i am calm :rolleyes: i guess because i said "bs" that makes me a stress head :eek: zzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom