Change Lurikeen's name back please!

L

Lanfaer

Ok, it seems like a few nice fellows in Midgard has complained to GOA and made them change Lurikeen's name to Lury, so what we have started here is a small petition to get GOA to change the name back to Lurikeen. He's been using this name for since the beginning of time and changing the name of a well known lvl50 is NOT acceptable.

So all who are in favor of GOA changing Lurikeen's (Lury) ´name back again, sign here ... the rest of you .. sod off :flame:

L

Luri

thx Lanfaer

this realy sux it feels like the ripped out my hart =(

S

Silent Shadow

one word: CoC :p
nah but it's silly really, I'll sign up for that :D

P

Piffany

What's the point of doing this to one level 50 when there's a million people named things like "Saraacen" and "Lurykeen" who'll stay that way? Give us our confusing dwarf back :/

E

erl

Give Luri his name back, Lury sounds so .. .. gay? :)

O

old.mattshanes

Give the name back,it's not offensive,it doesn't bother other players and just is a bit of fun,poor dwarf:(

S

Stinko

Originally posted by Silent Shadow
one word: CoC :p
nah but it's silly really, I'll sign up for that :D

The Rules of Conduct says nothing about naming a character after a class or race in the game.

On the old Camelot Europe site GOA event pointed out that they will accept such names, but they didn´t see the meaning of naming a character something like "Troll Isenvakten" or similar

Give Lurikeen the name back!

S

Silent Shadow

There's a skald named Dwarf and a hunter called Saracen :eek:

F

Faravid

offcaurse!

Lurikeen Invader is the smartest name around and he has had it for ages... a well known name in the frontier! give his name back.. they guy is hurt really!

P

proan

You got my support, guildy!
Give that cute little dwarf her real name back! (Wich is Lurikeen ;)
I agree that its not acceptable to change a well known lvl 50´s name, it ruins the whole char, thats what I think.

I hope u get ur real name back Luri!!!

O

old.Iunliten

Heh, they changed it... now?

And why are mids complaining about it?

This makes no sense.

:puke:

Feel for you Lurikeen.

O

old.Gromnir

posted my suport in teh middie forum :)

Chance his name .... chance the name of all the people who is named something after the races. Not just one guys.

Get your heads back on goa, its all or nothing.

P

planky

WTF!

Ok GOA, change back lurikeen to lurikeen or suffer the curse of Pinky! Im not kidding ya know!

Plankton - 50 warrior
Morka - 41 skald

B

bloody

nothing against lurikeen invader, but i've told him since day one 2 change his name, now they finally did it, great stuff the days of targeting and not beeing able 2 attack are over. or clicking a luri and letting him slip as you think it's lurikeen invader. great stuff for RvR YAY gogo GOA

G

Grymlina

WTF !! :(((( GOA - my favorite lurikeen warrior :((

Gifv name back !!!

i will go to "plattan" and chain my self to a pillar , and wont eat any food untill u fix his name... !!!

O

old.Keroth

boo for goa. 6months for a fekkin name change? That wont work, give the man his name back

K

Kedaran_Mid

Give Lurikeen his name back, he has been playing with it since day one its not right to do that.

Bloody why do you whant him to change his name? Its not hard to see the differes between a lv 50 Dwarf Warrior and a tiny tiny real lurikeen.

D

Damon_D

Bloody ol'e chap stop being silly will ya , AND GOA GIVE NAME BACK NOW FFS !!!!

S

Sharma

GIVE HIM HIS NAME BACK NOW FFS

stupid roleplayers.....oh look his name is not acceptable, report him!

FUCK YOU ROLEPLAYERS

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by sharma

FUCK YOU ROLEPLAYERS

Yes, it was all roleplayers and not an individual that reported him.
Indeed.
Yupp.
Definately.

-------------

Regarding the name...
He should have seen it coming.
I agree it is bad handling changing it after this long, they should have changed it right away or not at all, but he should have seen it coming.
You log onto Camlann with your level 10 char, expect to be ganked by purps and don't whine when it happens.
Name your char against the wording in the CoC, expect it to be changed and don't whine when it happens.

E

Esoteric

No need to go nutz.

But please GOA give him his name back.

J

Jonaldo

thought EULA said you can't name a character after a mob or race in the game... I don't mind as it really didn't confuse me that much targetting some lowlife middy scumbag (c)(all mids inc) and seeing the name lurikeen but I always did believe it to be against the codes and conditions of the game... tho that said theres many people that exist that also have the names of various mobs as their character names and may also need adjusting... . None other than a certain individual who enjoys reporting such issues :p

As it stands I think he should keep his name, Lurikeen should keep his name (Lury :p) and my lvl 12 mana eldritch that has existed since a long long long long long long time ago called Leprechaun should also continue to exist (especially as I created him long before I had ever seen any mobs called Leprechauns).

J

Jonaldo

FUCK YOU ROLEPLAYERS

well said Sharma, on the forum of a "ROLE PLAYING GAME"

ever wondered what the rpg stood for at the end of mmorpg?
thank fuck you moved back to Albion after your short stay in Hib, we could do without your shit here

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Cornell

well said Sharma, on the forum of a "ROLE PLAYING GAME"

ever wondered what the rpg stood for at the end of mmorpg?
thank fuck you moved back to Albion after your short stay in Hib, we could do without your shit here

weeeeeeeeeell, its happened before to SLoerie

i didnt mean it like that, what i meant was, i was saying it to those whom find insigificant things such as the naming of someone need reporting.

ok i worded it wrong thats fine and dandy, or mebe it just cos im sleepy and a tad on edge.

sorry for going off like that.

my apologies.

M

maccall

Don´t expect to get it back.
GOA started changing names a few days ago begining with one of the oldest Ava/Alb guilds Gods Army. Resulted in a discussion and big flaming on the german boards.
(Dont understand why they had too change it now the guild was there from the beginning 11 month ago)
This might be the result of the flaming cause on the german boards GOA officials announced that they would start changing names that are not allowed in RoC CoC or whatever.

So if this is true say thx to some flaming idiots.

J

Jonaldo

weeeeeeeeeell, its happened before to SLoerie

i didnt mean it like that, what i meant was, i was saying it to those whom find insigificant things such as the naming of someone need reporting.

ok i worded it wrong thats fine and dandy, or mebe it just cos im sleepy and a tad on edge.

sorry for going off like that.

my apologies.

no worries I just got in from drinking and fancied an argument ;)
funny how albs always supply the ammunition :D

O

old.Atrox

this just sucks :(

You got my vote for the name.

L

Lanfaer

I personally think it's bloody fkin lame of those mids who did this, is it really that hard to see the difference between a DWARF and some tiny lurikeen?!

I'd really like to know who these brave souls are that can't find anything better to do than making life sorry for guys like lurikeen who's been nothing but a good sport in all possible ways ... Is this what Midgård has come to, reporting eachother to GOA for "abusive" names?!

And the reasons are just bloody lame also, "misenterpreting" him for a lurikeen .. yeah sure his surname is Invader so it says "Lurikeen Invader" but under that you have this thing called a guild name ... and it's really really easy to misinterpret him for a hibernian lurikeen when he runs about ... yeah right ... :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom