Football Champions League

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I want Liverpool to lose because i hate them, Utd to lose because they are a thread. Don't care about Arsenal :p

Do you support any English teams Marc? Do you live in England?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
alot of football fans have far stronger loyalties to their clubs than to the idea of lots of english teams in the champions league, as long as their team is there, then they happy ;)

for example i cant imagine alot of Man Utd fans will be cheering on Chelsea and Liverpool tonight as they arent exactly the best buddy sort of clubs, though thinking about it, it would make more sense to cheer them on as the more games they have the more tired they'll be for the premier league games! :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Damn right. I am a united fan and the only English club I want to do well is Arsenal. The more Euro games they have the more chance they will not finish 4th :)

I want both Chelski and Liverpool to lose because they are boring ***** that kill football and do not deserve to be representing Europes elite.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
as a neutral here nearly any of the following in the finals or combinations of would be awesome;
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Inter, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd

thus err any of the big boys really, usually provide some entertainment (but no Man Utd v Chelsea, or Liverpool v Chelsea as those games are usually boring with either penalties or last ditch goals deciding it rather than lots of fun throughout :p )

Lethul

FH is my second home
With Wenger already having Arshavin and a Brazilian, you think he will go for Wax Di Dong next? :ninja:

Marc

FH is my second home
I want Liverpool to lose because i hate them, Utd to lose because they are a thread. Don't care about Arsenal :p

Do you support any English teams Marc? Do you live in England?

Yeah I live in England. I mainly support Barcelona but I do like Everton

Lethul

FH is my second home
it's nice to see Mascherano steamrolling Spaniards and Dutch people at least :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
the premiership teams just seem to be so much a cut above the rest these days.

Marc

FH is my second home
Real Madrid are shit.

Man for man, are they really any better than say Liverpool?? You could even put an argument that they are no better man for man than Everton because Arteta is worth more than Madrids midfield on his own.

Lethul

FH is my second home
When you see Masch running around the pitch, you really see how much more physical PL is compared to La Liga.

Robben *ponder*

Calo

Part of the furniture
Real Madrid are shit.

Man for man, are they really any better than say Liverpool?? You could even put an argument that they are no better man for man than Everton because Arteta is worth more than Madrids midfield on his own.

Only that Real is 10 times better then Everton who have proven nothing, but really nothing the past 14 years.

And Arteta worth more then robben or sneyder, think you are the only one on this earth (or anyone else with everton-glasses on.)

Marc

FH is my second home
Only that Real is 10 times better then Everton who have proven nothing, but really nothing the past 14 years.

And Arteta worth more then robben or sneyder, think you are the only one on this earth (or anyone else with everton-glasses on.)

lol I didnt mean literally you fool.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I want both Chelski and Liverpool to lose because they are boring ***** that kill football and do not deserve to be representing Europes elite.
They play exactly the same way in Europe as Utd. You played for a 0-0 yesterday, you boring *****, dont deserve to be champions. :m00:

Not to mention that you're trying to beat our number of 1-0 wins in the league :p

Good result, all i wanted was a cleansheet and the goal was a bonus. Played better as a team than under Scolari and hopefully we'll increase our fitness, get Essien and Carvalho back and be better in the 2nd leg.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They play exactly the same way in Europe as Utd. You played for a 0-0 yesterday, you boring *****, dont deserve to be champions. :m00:

Did you watch the first half? If you consider that to be playing for a 0-0, I'd like to see a team that's really going for the win. I was hoping to see the same United team in the second half, but Mourinho had changed Inter and United was trying to play it safe in the second half, which they did. Yeah second half was a bit dull with United eyes, but don't call United boring, because they are playing some amazing football atm.. FACT

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am glad a non United fan said that, thanks cokenose. The only period we did not try to score was the first 20 minutes of the second half, Mourinho had his strikers fired up and they were causing us all sorts of issues. The last 25 minutes of the game reverted to end to end football, with both teams going for it. We controlled the first half, and I am extremly annoyed we did not score.

Chelsea fans can go on about how many goals they score all day, the fact is you have few flair players, and rely on a lot of direct and long ball footy. It is not fun to watch.

Marc

FH is my second home
Yea, stupid of me :D

Just thought, he can't be serious

Although, you "could" make an argument that Arteta is better than the likes of Robben and Sneijder. I know the Everton fans who watch him week in week out would put up a very good argument for him. Personally, if I had the choice between Arteta and Robben, I would have Arteta. The guy is class and has more more to his game than Robben. IMO ofc

Calo

Part of the furniture
Although, you "could" make an argument that Arteta is better than the likes of Robben and Sneijder. I know the Everton fans who watch him week in week out would put up a very good argument for him. Personally, if I had the choice between Arteta and Robben, I would have Arteta. The guy is class and has more more to his game than Robben. IMO ofc

Dunno, Robbon on form is one of the best players in the world, the problem is that he's alot out.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hes only 25 i learnt today, he looks so much older :p

(Almost an Alan Sheareresque receeding hairline!)

Everz

FH is my second home

With my Wolves-tinted classes on Kightly and Jarvis piss all over Robben.

Get my point?

Marc

FH is my second home
With my Wolves-tinted classes on Kightly and Jarvis piss all over Robben.

Get my point?

No, because Kightly and Jarvis are crap lower league players. Arteta is a bona fide top player, voted midfielder of the year in premiership last season. As I said, its easy to dismiss these players when you dont watch a lot of them, but most real football fans and pundits around will rate Arteta in the top bracket of midfielders in the prem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom