Football Champions League

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Half Time scores:
Arsenal 1-0 Roma
Atletico Madrid 2-1 FC Porto
Inter Milan 0-0 Man Utd
Lyon 1-0 Barcelona

I have Lyon vs Barcelona on French TV, how are the English teams playing?

Lethul

FH is my second home

Vladamir

FH is my second home
United are by far the better team so far, Ronaldo is giving the Inter defense a lot of problems, which is strange given the magnitude of the game ;)

Ibra has been very quiet though, quite dissappointing.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
United are by far the better team so far, Ronaldo is giving the Inter defense a lot of problems, which is strange given the magnitude of the game ;)

Ibra has been very quiet though, quite dissappointing.

People go on about ronaldo being "quite" in the big euro games, but just look at Ibra... hes the biggest failire ever in big games.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
People go on about ronaldo being "quite" in the big euro games, but just look at Ibra... hes the biggest failire ever in big games.

you're calling him the biggest failure ever in big games, after watching one half of a single match with him?

lol.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Missing: Manchester United

:(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Still should have won it really but nevermind, good match and as good as 0-0 draw will ever get.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thank fuck for that, inter really threatened for the first 20 minutes of the second half.

I think we have done enough to beat them at Old Trafford now though.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Juninho really is amazing at freekicks, I wish I could do those freekicks he does :) :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Yeah Juninho has to be by far the best free kick taker in the world at the moment.

How many free kicks did Utd get today? Felt like a dozen ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Yeah Juninho has to be by far the best free kick taker in the world at the moment.

How many free kicks did Utd get today? Felt like a dozen ;)

Freekicks in a shooting position.. 5 I believe, including one giggs took.

Ronaldo results:
Worked the keeper twice
One just wide - was a nice hit
One into the wall.

For someone that people slag rotting for wasting freekicks he done well, he seemed to have shooting boots on for them today.

We dominated first half, however going in at 0-0 i guessed that we would come away without a goal. Just had that feel too it.
Very good performance from us, especially considering we had 2 players who hadnt trained due to injuries in the back.

We got a good bonus as this weekend is the carling cup. Some our top players will get a rest as fergi will play those that got us there... so expect the likes of Foster, Fabio, gibson, possebon, tevez, wellbeck and if fit rafael to play.

He will rest Evans and Oshea if he can i bet, so vidic will get a match after missing today and rio will play. Rooney probably get a run out, Ronaldo will want to play, and scholes will get in the team for some part of it.
This will leave us in a good position for the 2nd leg in terms of players having a bit of a rest.

Surprised at the Barcelona result, but they gone of the boil slightly in past few weeks. Not at their fluid best but i expect that to change soon. I still feel that Barcelona are going to be the team to beat.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well it's not like lyon are a shit team, won their league how many times in a row now 7 is it?

Corran

Part of the furniture
well it's not like lyon are a shit team, won their league how many times in a row now 7 is it?

not a tough league to win really though, no real high quality contest, they got some good players but in general the team isnt upto the top european teams. But then they are pretty good at home, give them that.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
2 english players were in the start 11 for manchester, 1 italian for inter. That's quite depressing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
2 english players were in the start 11 for manchester, 1 italian for inter. That's quite depressing.

United had 4 on the bench though iirc and O'shea/Fletcher are both homegrown, both from the British Isles as well. Giggs too for that matter homegrown and born in these islands.

Marc

FH is my second home
Inter will do united at old trafford.

Cant wait to see Jose running up the touchline again at old trafford like he did when porto owned united.

Everz

FH is my second home
Robbie Earle and that other twat need to get shot, they classed Juninho as not a patch on Ronaldo when it comes to freekicks?..

They need to be taken out back and shot.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Hehe, and more food for thought!

Which team will start with most spaniards today, Liverpool or RM? :)

amodien

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah because there was loads of English players in the Arsenal side wasn't there - NOT!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Robbie Earle and that other twat need to get shot, they classed Juninho as not a patch on Ronaldo when it comes to freekicks?..

They need to be taken out back and shot.

Hehe, patch on to Juninho? Idd they need to be shot! :) Juninho is second to none at taking freekicks. Can sit at youtube and watch his freekicks for hours :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man Utd and Arsenal both have a lot of promising youth coming through though, more British players at Utd. I do not think Benitez knows that the Uk has any footballers bar Gerrard and Carragher.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Cant wait to see Jose running up the touchline again at old trafford like he did when porto owned united.

I shall remind you of this if it all goes pear shaped for Inter. ;)

Lucius

Banned

Being English but wanting English teams to lose in the CL and supporting Barcelona.

Says it all really -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom