Cathal Valley - First In

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
Damn the action in CV sux .... all i found last night was more or less insta death from Bondoila if u supstract the time for mezz debuffs etc he heh .... well i just gotta sort my zerker properly and pray others come out to play until i have ... nasty sorc :p

/Mirk

Yea he has insane cast speed, tried a few times to take on the sorc / cabby duo. Managed to kill the cabby and sorc once, but most times I was lted down before I even got near.....

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
He heh ye that my experince aswell except i didnt get him once .. got close at 1 point though and had him pretty okay until i got bedazzeld from BoZ and fumbled like hell gave him time to debuff/lt etc .... and ohh well can't blame him at all he heh :)

/Mirk

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Donledirse said:
Yea he has insane cast speed, tried a few times to take on the sorc / cabby duo. Managed to kill the cabby and sorc once, but most times I was lted down before I even got near.....
You played the shield bm ? (charge + slam nasty xD)

Anyway was actually really fun playing vs you even if it might have seemed easy from our side, but it's wasn't always. 2xcharging tanks is a pain you simply have to kite until it fades, also the instas from the vamp is annoying.
However the chanter that joined you the last runs didn't do much diff :)

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
You played the shield bm ? (charge + slam nasty xD)

I was the vamp, bm was a guild mate. And yea was good fights, would have come back for more but it was late and I had to log off.

We teamed up with a menta at the end as he was getting constantly ganked by stealthers and we thought we could give you more a run for your money :p

Still was fun, see you in CV again :drink:

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Donledirse said:
We teamed up with a menta at the end as he was getting constantly ganked by stealthers and we thought we could give you more a run for your money :p

Still was fun, see you in CV again :drink:

Only took him down 2 times on my Hunter .. didnt hurt him after that

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
/bump the thread.

Is anyone still comes here?

I made my debut yesterday night and i didnt found anyone there.
Today (during lunch break) i killed a Dwarf (thane?) that was afk... he only woke up when he was on 30% or so. wasnt very etical but since i was unbufed and he was orange to me i though why not.

just wanted to know if there's action for unbufed 46 chars :)

Beco - lvl 46 merc

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
bored in there tbh...
run around and either find nothing, or, find one or two people that you fight over and over again offering no variance to the fights at all.

Add to that a very well played and twinked sorc and it becomes dull quickly.
(damn your mezz range bondoila :mad: )

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Phantomby said:
bored in there tbh...
run around and either find nothing, or, find one or two people that you fight over and over again offering no variance to the fights at all.

Add to that a very well played and twinked sorc and it becomes dull quickly.
(damn your mezz range bondoila :mad: )
Your trio is the only thing that give a fight in there. And you have improved alot.
Still would be nice with alot more to fight and bigger groups so I could team up with a few more as well. Geting dull as you say, fight the same peps over and over.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Anarawan said:
/bump the thread.

Is anyone still comes here?

I made my debut yesterday night and i didnt found anyone there.
Today (during lunch break) i killed a Dwarf (thane?) that was afk... he only woke up when he was on 30% or so. wasnt very etical but since i was unbufed and he was orange to me i though why not.

just wanted to know if there's action for unbufed 46 chars :)

Beco - lvl 46 merc

Since CV seemed to be dead I didn't went there... lvl47 on my Valky and when solo = unbuffed. No chance for some CV duel till monday though. Friday is Alb primetime RR try and Guild already asked who is coming and weekend I get guests... after that - sure! (can send me a PM or so and we can schedule this a bit so we wont get ganked or at least not so often)

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't level out of CV if you can help it, maybe keep one toon for it like I do atm. It can be great fun when there's a nice number of people in there. If more people level out of CV then it will never get better :(

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Sry i have lvled out of CV on my zerker Hourl ....

If the pace peaks up i have 2 leirvik toons that can easily be ready for CV instead ... but as it is atm i cba to do more moderna runs ....

/Mirk

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Since CV seemed to be dead I didn't went there... lvl47 on my Valky and when solo = unbuffed. No chance for some CV duel till monday though. Friday is Alb primetime RR try and Guild already asked who is coming and weekend I get guests... after that - sure! (can send me a PM or so and we can schedule this a bit so we wont get ganked or at least not so often)

will pm you when i sort the weekend schkeduke :)

P.S.

Wasnt your valkyre that powned my Beco highlander mercenary in Leir the other day?

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Anarawan said:
Wasnt your valkyre that powned my Beco highlander mercenary in Leir the other day?

Hm, can't remember that. I tried to find you in Leirv after you posted here you'd be up for a fight... but can't remember we actually duelled there (or am I getting old?)

Jorykia is my Valky, little dwarfen lady, s/s tank wannabe...

No CV for me till next week, weekend I am busy in RL.

/wave

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I levelled my NS out of Leirvik for CV & I'm seriously regretting it.
Now I'll have to wait till my Healer hits 44 at the weekend & knowing my luck Leirvik will be dead too =/

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
I levelled my NS out of Leirvik for CV & I'm seriously regretting it.
Now I'll have to wait till my Healer hits 44 at the weekend & knowing my luck Leirvik will be dead too =/
Will log in now so you have something to fight :D
Alot more is also welcome!!!

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Did anybody find the Ancient Hermit yet?
I've spent hours in there at all it's spawn spots looking for it but not seen hide nor hair of it once. & it's supposed to be on a 1-hour timer!!!

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Arathan said:
Killed him a few times but no idea about spawn timer

How did you kill him? i tried on my mincer+bb and the stupid bleed for 400 per tick kinda kills me :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Did anybody find the Ancient Hermit yet?
I've spent hours in there at all it's spawn spots looking for it but not seen hide nor hair of it once. & it's supposed to be on a 1-hour timer!!!

On what locs does it spawn ?

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
We beat him with warden/hero/ranger, as long as you keep curing bleed he hits like a sissy according to my reports (was playing warden :p)

Only spawn location I know of is the fallen tree just inside the entrance of the middle valley.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
whelp
another couple of hours
still not seen it
non-existent mob IMO

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
was in CV for the first time yesterday ... yay this looks like OF! Ahhh - the memories! Had a peaceful sightseeing journey through the entire area ;)

Givf lvl50 BG "Old Frontiers"!!!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
was in CV for the first time yesterday ... yay this looks like OF! Ahhh - the memories! Had a peaceful sightseeing journey through the entire area ;)

Givf lvl50 BG "Old Frontiers"!!!

is this really how dead cathal is :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
is this really how dead cathal is :(

Yeah I've been AFK in there unstealthed for 1/2 hour + on many occasions & never even managed to get ganked =/

They should have made it L45-50 cap RR5 from the beginning TBH, but typical Mythic - Why do the job properly when you can fail miserably by only half doing it? Just like Classic server should properly have been OF & no expansion-classes, but no... instead we get half-assed compromises.

<sigh>
<rant off>

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
It's alot of 49 chars, ready in all realms. If everbody could make a fg from atleast alb,mid and hib then we could get alot of good fights.
The groups doesn't have to be filled with only L33t players.
So would be nice if we could try to pull together a fg from each realm and have a night from 19:30 to - X. I will get an alb caster grp together if hib and mid can make one.
So let's make a post and sign up with what you can come with, but give everbody atleast 4 days or so to sort the groups.
Then even if you do lose don't log, try to improve etc, can bring back good memories from OF. As long as we have one grp from each realm it will be nice action in there. And if everbody stick to the rule don't engage if the other grp is in a fight it will be damn nice. Also don't insta add just after the fight, keep same rules as in agra.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
This is the problem though, from talking to a lot of people. Most have lvl 50's in every slot even over two accounts lol

And others cba to lvl a new toon to 49 to play in a dead bg.

Mythic need to make CV a lvl 45 - 50 bg for sure, and just keep the RR cap at 4l9. At least we could all take our low RR chars in there for some quick action and not have to worry about facing RR11+ tweaked fg's or stupidly over powered RR10+ soloers.

But I still have a lvl 49 vamp and might lvl up my vw or warden in time if it ever gets busier.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Donledirse said:
This is the problem though, from talking to a lot of people. Most have lvl 50's in every slot even over two accounts lol

And others cba to lvl a new toon to 49 to play in a dead bg.

Mythic need to make CV a lvl 45 - 50 bg for sure, and just keep the RR cap at 4l9. At least we could all take our low RR chars in there for some quick action and not have to worry about facing RR11+ tweaked fg's or stupidly over powered RR10+ soloers.

But I still have a lvl 49 vamp and might lvl up my vw or warden in time if it ever gets busier.
The thing is that alot of op changes comes in to the picture at 50.
The L50 lifetap is damn nasty, and abit op. the 45 lt do alot less dmg and you don't get the much hp back.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
I posted a couple of times that i would be in CV at xxx time and got there to find noone around at all.

I agree with Don about making it lvl 50 rr4.9 upper level simply so people have an option to play there and dont have to roll another alt. However as Bond says, you get lvl 50 LT, lvl 50 nuke, levi, CL's etc But i think i would rather that than a dead BG with loads of potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom