Cathal Valley - First In

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
well im in there with my theurg pilgrim and just running solo or with guildies (no more than 4 atm) and while im solo a fg of hibs just steamroll me all the time so atm its not that fun but have seen some small group 4 vs 4 or 2 vs 2 action, just hope that keeps up and the fg will just piss off and come back when other fg are roaming also.

gonna level a scout up also for this BG just for the stealth option.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough Pilgrim, im playing Cow the bard atm and it wasnt my group that steamrolled you, i wont join or play in any group that steamrolls a soloer or any indecent odds, not eeryone is the same but i wont gank, end of :)

p.s. when the fuck are the mids and albs comming out to play? would like to get a decent FG vs FG nights worth of battles in some time, do we really need to set a time and a date? if so id be up for that :)

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Mids are out now \o/ what looks like a fg and a trio ^^

I'm just so happy about enemy groups I don't even care that they gank me ^^ (tho i just managed to run through the group and actually get away despite the lock burning a chamber on me etc :p)

Edit: now give hibs so we can fight them :p we're me and a ns here atm ^^

illu

Part of the furniture
It's a good bit of fun, lots of people in rogs just doing any old thing and learning their toons. The hibs I thought were the better opposion yesterday with their lots of casters and they actually seemed organised (and good hiding spots to jump us!).
Middies were reckless and won some fights I think more with luck than judgement, but it's quick and easy to get out and fighting again.

Just worried that one day it is going to be just Twinked toons running in FG's killing everyone to try and "prove" something when most people are just having a bit of fun.

And at the moment I think most people don't have 45-49 toons, so over time, more people will pop in there for a little run around :>

Oli - Illu

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like hibs are the most likely to group up and try for group fights atm, albs mostly solo/duo/trio it seems but they got a good group together now (bit late meights >_<). Had a few really great fights against both albs and mids today. But please, group up earlier imo :p if it hadn't been so late we'd have tried to give you a run for your money again.

Anyways, day started out slow, but ended with some great fights :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
It's a good bit of fun, lots of people in rogs just doing any old thing and learning their toons. The hibs I thought were the better opposion yesterday with their lots of casters and they actually seemed organised (and good hiding spots to jump us!).
Middies were reckless and won some fights I think more with luck than judgement, but it's quick and easy to get out and fighting again.

Just worried that one day it is going to be just Twinked toons running in FG's killing everyone to try and "prove" something when most people are just having a bit of fun.

And at the moment I think most people don't have 45-49 toons, so over time, more people will pop in there for a little run around :>

Oli - Illu

Well tonight i logged on for and had cows group chase me for a bit, Grouped with some other guys and killed same hib group 5 times, Found it VERY boring :e

We died once i thinK :/

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Well tonight i logged on for and had cows group chase me for a bit, Grouped with some other guys and killed same hib group 5 times, Found it VERY boring :e

We died once i thinK :/

What was your char? We had a pretty even amount of wins tbh with us being completely wiped in a minute a few times due to good(lucky :p) cc. ^^

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Arathan said:
What was your char? We had a pretty even amount of wins tbh with us being completely wiped in a minute a few times due to good(lucky :p) cc. ^^

Aromara - Theurgist... I only logged on towards the end of the nigt :<

I outmezzed cow everytime though ;d

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity, if you can show me a screenshot where you have at least 30 kills then i would believe you, but you didnt kill us 5 times at all, screenshots please, oh and Ding RR3.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Craft said:
Infanity, if you can show me a screenshot where you have at least 30 kills then i would believe you, but you didnt kill us 5 times at all, screenshots please, oh and Ding RR3.

I've just this second logged out, I had about 24 kills when i logged - Then again we met some mids and so on.

Gratz on RR3, Im still roxing as a rr2 in rogs ;d

Doubt you'll see me grouped again unless its people i knew like tonight, But i'll still try kill yas ;D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Arathan said:
We still beat you a time or two tho :p

Yah you did ;] One time we had an afk cleric stuck to me whilst your luri was slamming me :< but none the less well done :0

Didn't really enjoy it tonight, Hope its better tomorrow!

Arathan

Fledgling Freddie
Wajn about afks tbh :p we didnt have anything like a cleric and no casters ^^

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Was there with Asgaf, my Scout for a couple of hours. Had a couple of nice solo fights (Hi Uron!) and it was nice to find unbuffed opponents for a change. After a while though it went rapidly downhill for soloers. All the Mids were in one group camping AMG and all the Hibs were in another group roaming between APK and MMG. I found a solo troll, shot him and as soon as my stealth dropped I had a Hib group charge through MMG and roll us both. Ran back unstealthed, saw Hibs at clip range so I stealthed and moved away only for the Hibs to spend a few minutes coning the area where I was. Eventually the Vamp spotted me and popped me. Cue another rolling. Ran out again, stealthed this time and found a solo Sylvan running along. Lined up a crit-shot, stealth dropped and - hey presto - as if by magic there are suddenly 6 or so Hibs beating me into the dirt.

It seems there's a lot of people posting that they don't roll soloers but not many actually turning down free RPs ingame....

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
personally i still aint added on a solo fight yet, even when a champ got beaten 1v1 and a vamp got beat 1v1, i didnt hit when the nme was beaten up.

nice fights with pusinboots:) ended up even on wins in the end i think.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I decided to lvl my valk out of Leirvik, and my bd is lvl 48, will be a few days before i enter Cv, ill aim to solo if possible, But i wont say no to groups ofc when the enemy comes with groups as well.

A point, 5 ppl come across a solo melee char, would be nice if 1 of the 5 steps out of the bunch and fight the tank 1-1 instead of steamrolling him. if the solo player win or loses , he will at least feels being treated better and wont log out of pure frustration.
Sure is fun to do like this but it fucks up for the group if they would let the person die, also DI might be runing(not a fair figh and also wasting the di'a pool).

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
personally i still aint added on a solo fight yet, even when a champ got beaten 1v1 and a vamp got beat 1v1, i didnt hit when the nme was beaten up.

nice fights with pusinboots:) ended up even on wins in the end i think.

Nice fights again, I guess I'm just not going too beat you with my setup atm and everytime I meet you something goes all awry :p malice proc on first hit both times I met you lol, I also had a nightmare on the second fight and managed too screw up most of my styles >.<

Got a few solo fights throughout the night but most were either casters or unbuffed or both and wasnt really fun, catch 22 if i run unbuffed I'll run into buffed ppl if i run buffed ill hit unbuffed ppl :<

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
wasn't gonna hit u one time there bali, but u swung that pointy thing at me. i'll try steer clear of u for now, say on here when ur temp is sorted, ill give u wave from now on, unless buisiness is slow :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Went there today a few mins ago on healer, found one hib on teh way to mmg, then I roamed from amg, atk and to hmg and found nothing for about 15-20 min. :(

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
flopster said:
wasn't gonna hit u one time there bali, but u swung that pointy thing at me. i'll try steer clear of u for now, say on here when ur temp is sorted, ill give u wave from now on, unless buisiness is slow :p

hehe its all good fun mate, so little oportunity for fights I wouldnt want you too miss one just cos im lazy and cba farming too finish my template :p

again tho malice proc first hit!! :) combined with debuf Im absolutly screwed even if I purge I've lost a huge chunk of hp :p

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lo peeps, Cath valley rox for me on my vamp Jordo... cheers for all the good fights so far and to the gimps zergin me solo: whats the point? 6 mids camping hpk atm stop ruining the fun plz gimme atleast a 2v1 if your that crap..

Starwind said:
I`lll give you an example:

Not long before the server cames back up, a few of us went out into the 45-49 BG, and some of us had no leggins on, green con armour etc etc you get the picture, we looked like right tramps.

Anyways we saw this Firby VW, so we just went mad and trashed it a few times, minutes after that, Samaroon logs on to Midgard and starts calling a guy in my group lame and giveing him a hard time for it.

Is this really called for ?

Psht, the servers had been up like an hour and you and your group came along demolishing any chance of fun left in that place. So like i do, my temper got the better of me, logged mid and proceeded to sling some shit. No, it wasn't called for, I already apologised to your guild mate for that. And yeah sure i've done that quite a few times, but the amount of times i'd have liked to is hugely lower :x

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
im hoping there is gonna be some regular action in there cos im gonna temp my warden for it...ye people may be "wardens are lame" ect...but i don tgive a fuck...i just wanna have some fun :)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
been there a few times now
finding it kinda hard to adjust to after Leirv tbh
as a stealther I seem to be spending vast amounts of time not finding anyone to kill or avoiding the roaming groups
maybe it'll be more fun with a more group-friendly class

thing is ... in Leirv if there's no-one about you can at least PvE a tower or treb CK just for the hell of it ... in CV if there's no-one about there's absolutely nothing to do except see if you can make it to APK doors before teh guards kill you.

Nice to have the real emain back in some form tho i/o the lame sandpit-wars version in NF :D

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmmpf

I only see mids there and the 1 alb / 1 hib there last days wasn't realy a challenge for my unbuffed BD hehe hope to see some more action there.
:worthy:

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Well we had some good fights there last night, saw mids numbered around 6 so hibs made a grp with same number and roamed looking for them. At some points round mmg we engaged mids and saw another couple of hibs in the same area (which may have looked like we had more numbers than we wanted) but we were turning down requests to join our grp to try and keep the fights even.

many thanks to the mids who kept comming back and made the evening an enjoyable one.

Farms - Chanter

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Give more action to cath :<. Been runing there abit solo and it's mostly empty :<.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom