Cathal Valley - First In

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Is CV totally & utterly dead or is my timing just bad?
Every time I go there all I see is Hib suicide-spam, which is usually 10 minutes or so before I do the same.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
Is CV totally & utterly dead or is my timing just bad?
Every time I go there all I see is Hib suicide-spam, which is usually 10 minutes or so before I do the same.
From an alb perspective, it's only albs in there. Was about to switch to animist.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I think a lot of people are unlucky in CV atm, large map means it's possible to miss each other when roaming.

I heard there was at least 12 + albs running in there late last night, but when I took a look on vamp earlier, I found no one.

Maybe when more people play CV the action will be more constant instead of small bursts.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Went last night, Not one enemy to 14 albs ish. Was pathetic :e

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
If you go during the afternoon you can get nice fights with Latned the thane
He's a bit too tough for my wardy (self buffs and just WH and TD)
But he's a nice guy that wont attack you unless you /bow

But once the sorcs/cabbys with buffed pets and occasionally DI bots turn up its time to log

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with u aiteal, and bondella or whoeva u complaining about solo action when ur the one killing the solo action...

Jordo

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm making a Zerker for CV also... along with a good numbers of other mids! :D... I know some hibs coming there aswell! Keep it up... we want action in that place and it should come!

Cheers,
Zerkling

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
i agree with u aiteal, and bondella or whoeva u complaining about solo action when ur the one killing the solo action...
Jordo
It's not like im after solo action on sorc, I don't mind fighting 1-5 persons on it. Much more fun to fight 4-5 peps then an empty bg.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
CV yet another dumb idea tbh, make a BG make it look like old emain, put lots of mobs in it with no central keep area and expect 2-3fgs of total ppl to find each other in a huge area.

= death

NEXT!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
It's not like im after solo action on sorc, I don't mind fighting 1-5 persons on it. Much more fun to fight 4-5 peps then an empty bg.

Ofc you don't mind fighting 1-5 peeps

You're a sorc with a buffed pet with a cabby mate in a BG where most people dont have purge or buffbots
Causing 99.9% of opposing players to log off in disgust and frustration

Fuck off to some NF bridge

CV needs less skillz0red mediterranean lifetappers and more people out for relaxed fun.

just my humble opinion. :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
U people have to realise, that a lot of peeps may be working on getting thier lvl 49's super kitted out. Ive spken to several people who r rolling toons specificly for Cathal Valley.

Give it time, in a month of so that place will be swarming.

Well given daoc population, maybe buzzing

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
CV needs less skillz0red mediterranean lifetappers and more people out for relaxed fun.
just my humble opinion. :)
Where you the warden that played with the vamp? If so sure I can see it aint fun geting more or less insta killed, but you could have done alot better. Also it's kinda smart to have purge1 atleast :<
So a warden with twf, body resists and able to heal together with a charge vamp with bl's (zou + op) should atleast be able to give up a fight(not expecting you to win vs sorc,caba but atleast doing better). And I wouldn't have mind at all if you would have teamed up with som more peps.
The answer aint always to log(cry abit) and claim that the emain instance is a solozone where no casters should play at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the sorc, it's alot more balanced in cath then in 50 rvr considering:
-Only access to 45 loltap (less hp back and alot less dmg)
-no ml9 pet.
-no insta win rr5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well CV has its moments and in those u get fun fights and great moments ... other times its dead and borring .. i do think it will get abit more steady over time cuz u basically need to do abit more than just ding 45 from leivik and run straight into cv to have abit of fun ... and i do think some ppl are suiting up there chars for it ....

Atleast i know i am he heh but i have been playing my zerker in there now and then when not off doing some (insert faul word here) PvE to make him a little more compitable :)

/Mirk

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
but you could have done alot better

thats the funny things with sorcs
everyone else should "do better"
how difficult is it to mezz, sick pet and lifetap?

a sorc may not be as powerful in CV as it is in NF
but its still in no way balanced
but ofc you didn't know that when you rolled it

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
thats the funny things with sorcs
everyone else should "do better"
how difficult is it to mezz, sick pet and lifetap?

a sorc may not be as powerful in CV as it is in NF
but its still in no way balanced
but ofc you didn't know that when you rolled it

why the QQ about an alb OP'd class ??
dont make us get started on BD's, valks, whorelocks, shammys, sb's, vamps etc

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
why the QQ about an alb OP'd class ??
dont make us get started on BD's, valks, whorelocks, shammys, sb's, vamps etc

So wholey agree there mate.

Midgard u r by far the most retardedly op realm atm so stop complaining. Cant wait to see what they give Skalds when they get round to it, prolyl give u 5 insta DD's and a mezz entire realm spell.

I used to hate hibs the most, but your realm has took the title !!

I will make u a trophy which u can hold onto until they get round to scouts patch and give them the Destroy Realm arrows we been waiting for

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Uhhh the realm OP QQ again .. its remarcable how the OP class qq's allways appears in treads after a while .... if u think the grass is greener on the other side go there .... how hard can it be ?

Yes sorc's are tough but so is other classes from each realm and thats the beuty of it .. no fun if everything is easy and then add the human factor .. some players u really just wanna own .. aint that a good thing about this game ... i meen when u really need to figure out how to twist ur play style into beating some 1 else ... some times u fail and log ohhh and post a QQ tread other times u feel like king of the world .. tells ur battle story to anybody near and yells pussy out the window .... life is good imo ;)

/Mirk

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind sorcs running in CV, I do take offence to them running with a DI bot stuck to their ass though, which I've come across a few times :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Sorcs and cabbys with DI bots...

Have you ever seen a SM, BD or WL with DI bot on stick?

Why not?

Because they're not albs.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
knighthood said:
So wholey agree there mate.

Midgard u r by far the most retardedly op realm atm so stop complaining. Cant wait to see what they give Skalds when they get round to it, prolyl give u 5 insta DD's and a mezz entire realm spell.

I used to hate hibs the most, but your realm has took the title !!

I will make u a trophy which u can hold onto until they get round to scouts patch and give them the Destroy Realm arrows we been waiting for

the grass is ALWAYS greener. i used to hate hib playing alb, now i hate alb and im playing mid, try out some of those OP classes and try fighting decent alb groups, THEN and ONLY THEN, can you comment on what is OPd or not

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
common ppl prime time now .. 4 mids .. and seen 1 scout ! grr

hibs where are you ??

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Sorcs and cabbys with DI bots...

Have you ever seen a SM, BD or WL with DI bot on stick?

Why not?

Because they're not albs.

Yes plenty of times so stfu

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
the grass is ALWAYS greener. i used to hate hib playing alb, now i hate alb and im playing mid, try out some of those OP classes and try fighting decent alb groups, THEN and ONLY THEN, can you comment on what is OPd or not

Have been all 3 realms fyi , mid WASNT the worst till last Cats and last patch for all the Fotm valks.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Yes plenty of times so stfu

I highly doubt that
Sorcs tend to abuse DI bots because they have long range CC and speed
They also like to buff up their charmed pets once they reach an enemy frontier

DI bots are rare fortunately
But I've never seen any caster class other than sorcs abuse them

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Can't see the point in runing with a DI bot on stick. Just group with a cleric/druid or healer instead if you need that as a complement to your char. Runing with a DI bot is just giving away extra rps(since the druid/cleric/healer wont be played to it's full extent).

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Damn the action in CV sux .... all i found last night was more or less insta death from Bondoila if u supstract the time for mezz debuffs etc he heh .... well i just gotta sort my zerker properly and pray others come out to play until i have ... nasty sorc :p

/Mirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom