Can you beat the breath tester ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Mythbusters get drunk ! Classic episode

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Osv53--rK48

True story. A few months back, a m8 of mine had drank about 7 pints of cider over 4 hours or so, smoked a joint, and snorted 1.5g of charlie. He was wrecked, but somehow managed not to appear to be out of it. Cut a long story short, he was pulled over, and breathalised. The cops machine broke !! So they couldn't breath test him. And cos he *appeared* to be OK, they let him go !

Marc

FH is my second home
Mate of mine was pulled over and breath tested. Was found to be over the limit. They arrested him and took him to the police station for the proper test. He had a 2p coin in his pocket so when he was in the back of the meat wagon he put it in his mouth and sucked on it. WHen they did the breath test at the station he was found to be under the limit \o/ apparantly the copper on the 1p and 2p coins neutralises the alcohol or something

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
did he also get hepatitus from all the shit and dirt that was on the coin? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL if he sucked on a minstrel instead of the coin

pip

Banned
Lamp said:
The Mythbusters get drunk ! Classic episode

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Osv53--rK48

True story. A few months back, a m8 of mine had drank about 7 pints of cider over 4 hours or so, smoked a joint, and snorted 1.5g of charlie. He was wrecked, but somehow managed not to appear to be out of it. Cut a long story short, he was pulled over, and breathalised. The cops machine broke !! So they couldn't breath test him. And cos he *appeared* to be OK, they let him go !
lol good stuff:) i don't drink drive anyway, but would it work if you pretend to blow in the bag? they say blow into this bag sure you can pretend you have?

Laddey

FH is my second home
It measures how much stuff your blowing in aswell, if you never blew it wouldn't appear negative or positive :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I thought the 2p thing was a urban myth tbh. The charlie is probably what saved your mate though ale n herb alone and he would have been a mess...Whitey inc!

~coughs~ not that I speak from experience!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All of your mates who've been drink driving...should be shot on sight.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Lamp said:
A m8 of mine had drank about 7 pints of cider over 4 hours or so, smoked a joint, and snorted 1.5g of charlie
Do you hang out with chavs by any chance Lampy?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
DocWolfe said:
did he also get hepatitus from all the shit and dirt that was on the coin? :p
if he was drink driving i hope so.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I find it SO pathetic that this forum is starting to derive into the drug scene of 'oh ye, my mate did so and so.'

Until you've been in the firing line of a drug-taker, you can't comment. If you have and you still do, your a shitface.

TBH.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not all drugs are bad. Not meaning to get into yet another drug argument with the uninformed but there is absolutly nothing at all wrong with cannabis.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
not all drugs are bad. Not meaning to get into yet another drug argument with the uninformed but there is absolutly nothing at all wrong with cannabis.

Haha.

'Ok'

It can be addictive. Add to that a guy who doesn't have cannabis and craves it and you could have a potentially dangerous situation on your hand. It's also worse than smoking, due to extreme tar content and has slight medical relations etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bugz said:
Haha.

'Ok'

It can be addictive. Add to that a guy who doesn't have cannabis and craves it and you could have a potentially dangerous situation on your hand.
it is in no way shape or form addictive... it can become a habit like many things but is in no way addictive

Bugz said:
It's also worse than smoking, due to extreme tar content and has slight medical relations etc

please show me just one proven case where someone has died as a direct result of smoking it, you will be on google for quite some time i can tell you. it actually has multiple medical uses. http://www.csdp.org/kz/mmj.htm (just a quick google effort)

as i say i am not going to get into an argument over it because i simply dont care what you think about it :) i do however think you should do some research into things for yourself before you jump in with both feet.

(and no i dont use it anymore)

actually i would like to add your idea of "drug fiends" going crazy is just fucking retarded, heroin and to a lesser extent nicotine (and ofc alcohol) are addictive, the body craves for them, having known a recovering heroin addict i can say it is not a nice thing to see.

anyway, do some research then make up an opinion, dont just take what you were told at school or by your parents to be the truth.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
it is in no way shape or form addictive... it can become a habit like many things but is in no way addictive

please show me just one proven case where someone has died as a direct result of smoking it, you will be on google for quite some time i can tell you. it actually has multiple medical uses. http://www.csdp.org/kz/mmj.htm (just a quick google effort)

as i say i am not going to get into an argument over it because i simply dont care what you think about it :) i do however think you should do some research into things for yourself before you jump in with both feet.

(and no i dont use it anymore)

actually i would like to add your idea of "drug fiends" going crazy is just fucking retarded, heroin and to a lesser extent nicotine (and ofc alcohol) are addictive, the body craves for them, having known a recovering heroin addict i can say it is not a nice thing to see.

anyway, do some research then make up an opinion, dont just take what you were told at school or by your parents to be the truth.

Haha.

All that I posted was from this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/cannabis/

Oh wait, the BBC website lies meights.

Your arguement is full of shit and you assume, assume, assume. Didn't mummy tell you that assuming is bad?

So before you whip out the most common insults, do some field-research yourself.

Ok?

Ok.

Oh and even more so, the law must be lying?! Thats why cannabis is a grade c drug? That's why you can get max 2 years possesion for it (which never happens because of the fuckin shit law regulations).

Let's face it. Someone using cannabis has the ability to be a hazard to not only himself but others around him. Even if the chance is rather small, the chance is still there. Hence why cannabis is a bad drug and should only be given on perscription

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you mean the bit where it says

Cannabis is less addictive than amphetamines, tobacco or alcohol, and does less harm to the body

It may be psychologically addictive. Heavy users can display aggressive impulses if their supply suddenly stops, a side effect similar to that of anabolic steroids

A government report found that high use of cannabis isn't associated with major health or sociological problems, unlike other harder drugs

Cannabis may be a 'gateway' drug to more harmful substances like heroin and cocaine

Its effects are beneficial to sufferers of various medical conditions, including cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis, and glaucoma

It has a higher tar content than tobacco, so smoking cannabis presents the same health problems: bronchitis, emphysema and lung cancer

Cannabis has an effect on the heart, similar to the effects of exercise. It may be just as good for the heart as going to the gym

It can disrupt the control of blood pressure increasing the risk of fainting. Even occasional use is bad for people with heart and circulation disorders, and for those predisposed to schizophrenia

kind of unsure arent they?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you mean the bit where it says

Cannabis is less addictive than amphetamines, tobacco or alcohol, and does less harm to the body

It may be psychologically addictive. Heavy users can display aggressive impulses if their supply suddenly stops, a side effect similar to that of anabolic steroids

A government report found that high use of cannabis isn't associated with major health or sociological problems, unlike other harder drugs

Cannabis may be a 'gateway' drug to more harmful substances like heroin and cocaine

Its effects are beneficial to sufferers of various medical conditions, including cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis, and glaucoma

It has a higher tar content than tobacco, so smoking cannabis presents the same health problems: bronchitis, emphysema and lung cancer

Cannabis has an effect on the heart, similar to the effects of exercise. It may be just as good for the heart as going to the gym

It can disrupt the control of blood pressure increasing the risk of fainting. Even occasional use is bad for people with heart and circulation disorders, and for those predisposed to schizophrenia

kind of unsure arent they?

Not unsure.

It varies for different people obviously...

It's like alcohol. For some people, when your drunk, you become aggresive. For others, you become trigger happy.

In which case they'd write: When consumed in large amouns, alcohol can make the person aggresive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bugz said:
Oh and even more so, the law must be lying?! Thats why cannabis is a grade c drug? That's why you can get max 2 years possesion for it (which never happens because of the fuckin shit law regulations).

Let's face it. Someone using cannabis has the ability to be a hazard to not only himself but others around him. Even if the chance is rather small, the chance is still there. Hence why cannabis is a bad drug and should only be given on perscription
lol, the naivety of youth, just because it is ilegal doesnt mean it is bad. Alcohol is far worse for peoples health as is tobacco. but they are not banned because the government needs the money from tax (the revenue gained is far higher than the cost of fixing the problems caused) within the next 10 years or so i imagine it will be legalised anyway, the police dont really give a shit about it at the moment. its a waste of time and resources to police a harmless passtime.

if you knew someone who has ever tried smoking it you will know the last thing they want to do is cause harm to anyone, let alone themselves.

and no i am not insulting your age directly, i just think for someone so young you seem to think you know a lot about life, in fact you have a lot to learn.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
lol, the naivety of youth, just because it is ilegal doesnt mean it is bad. Alcohol is far worse for peoples health as is tobacco. but they are not banned because the government needs the money from tax (the revenue gained is far higher than the cost of fixing the problems caused)

if you knew someone who has ever tried smoking it you will know the last thing they want to do is cause harm to anyone, let alone themselves.

Cannabis is bad, not because its illega but because it has chances to be dangerous to surrounding people.

If it becomes addictive, people may consider stealing/mugging to pay for more.

In this case, they will be harming others.

If it causes aggressiveness for a small minority, that small minority have the ability to hurt others.

Tobacco is worse for the body I agree but I don't give a rats arse about someones body. I care about people in the extent of their actions. You can't complain about passive smoking as laws are being enforced to ban it in public places.

Alcohol, its a touchy subject. They have measures to stop it, such as an age limit, drunk and disorderly arrests etc. If I could turn it into a 'drink so and so' and your fine but drink 'more than so and so' and get arrested I would.

That doesn't deter from the fact that cannabis has the opportunity to be potentially dangerous to the public. I don't give a shit about the cannabis taker. Cannabis is illegal, because of problems with selling it to public (its easy to get hold of) and because of youngster-abuse and general abuse.

I know this because my dads a Policeman and I live in a town where a good 20% of the youths smoke drugs (esp. cannabis).

Your assuming that I don't know nothing, which isn't true, since I live in a rough area. You then try to use this against me as for a reason to support cannabis? Come on, you can do better.

Tilda

Bugs if you want to do law, i'll write you a reference :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bugz said:
Cannabis is bad, not because its illega but because it has chances to be dangerous to surrounding people.

If it becomes addictive, people may consider stealing/mugging to pay for more.

In this case, they will be harming others.
as i said, it is not addictive, maybe habit forming but stopping taking it will not give you cravings.

Bugz said:
If it causes aggressiveness for a small minority, that small minority have the ability to hurt others.
as do many things, including E numbers in sweets, people who have a bad reaction to it should not take it.

Bugz said:
Tobacco is worse for the body I agree but I don't give a rats arse about someones body. I care about people in the extent of their actions. You can't complain about passive smoking as laws are being enforced to ban it in public places.

Alcohol, its a touchy subject. They have measures to stop it, such as an age limit, drunk and disorderly arrests etc. If I could turn it into a 'drink so and so' and your fine but drink 'more than so and so' and get arrested I would.
alcohol can cause people to be violent against others if taken in an extreme amount, lets face it any night out in a busy town you will see plenty of fights and people being carted off in ambulances through over drinking or fighting. you may puke if you smoke/eat/drink to much cannabis but you certanly wont be going looking for a fight or end up face down in a gutter

Bugz said:
That doesn't deter from the fact that cannabis has the opportunity to be potentially dangerous to the public. I don't give a shit about the cannabis taker. Cannabis is illegal, because of problems with selling it to public (its easy to get hold of) and because of youngster-abuse and general abuse.

I know this because my dads a Policeman and I live in a town where a good 20% of the youths smoke drugs (esp. cannabis).
they are not like that through smoking, they are like that because they are little turds that need locking up, problem is the police have had their hands tied by our lefty government.

Bugz said:
Your assuming that I don't know nothing, which isn't true, since I live in a rough area. You then try to use this against me as for a reason to support cannabis? Come on, you can do better.
good for you, i grew up in a nice little village where most of the kids smoked it, none of my friends have ever been in trouble with the police.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
CorNokZ said:
Do you hang out with chavs by any chance Lampy?

1.5 charlie? i also shagged hid mum, thje big fat slag,

i was desperate

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
as far as I'm concerned they should lock up those drinking and driving for life, only way out to be in a coffin.

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:

Wrong ;p the largest study on the link between lung cancer and cannabis actually found a cannabis user have a less chance of getting lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke anything. Because of the THC in cannabis kills off aging cells (cells that could lead on to develop cancer).

Cannabis study link:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060526083353.htm

And people steal and mug people for cannabis? bullshit complete bullshit, you're stereotyping. I guess cannabis users all are unemployed mid 20 slackers right?

Most cannabis users could go cold turkey and feel no withdraw symptons and the gateway theory is highly disputed.

Bill hicks on the subject:
http://www.fugly.com/audio/167/BillHicksBeerVsPot35.html

Marc

FH is my second home
you cant say drugs are bad except cannabis

Cannabis is one of the worst "triggers" of mental diseases. I know of a few people who have gone loopy from smoking it and ended up being sectioned.

Anyway, good luck getting cannabis in the north of england at the moment lol

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I smoked last night, sue me!

And i can say, after smoking i didnt pose a threat to anyone ever lol, all i wanted was to sleep. (5am lots of cocktails and smoking = mmmmmmmmmmmsleep)

In the end the only person i hurt was myself as i woke up lying on a phone, a sandwich and a bottle :(

But i was just emphasising how stoned people are in no way violent. The only danger they pose to others is if they drive, and then they fall into the same category as drink drivers.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Marc said:
Anyway, good luck getting cannabis in the north of england at the moment lol

tell me about it, people are going crazy. except me ;)

bugz: it has the chance to make people dangerous/a danger to them selves? so do peanuts to people allergic to them. so do scissors when idiots run with them. and for little jimmy round the corner, sugar is a no go. it just makes him go all hyper and uncontrollable.

but they are still legal.

it seems most of you people think any weed smokers are un employed roughians who rob OAPs houses for a spliff. and they are obviously stupid, because weed apparently makes you into a complete moron. was i talking about alcohol or weed there?

meh

Cyrsur said:
Most cannabis users could go cold turkey and feel no withdraw symptons and the gateway theory is highly disputed.

it is indeed shit. ask a normal balanced and intelligent human if theyd shoot H just because they smoked weed.

100% will tell you "no fucking way"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cyrsur said:
Wrong ;p the largest study on the link between lung cancer and cannabis actually found a cannabis user have a less chance of getting lung cancer than someone who doesn't smoke anything. Because of the THC in cannabis kills off aging cells (cells that could lead on to develop cancer).

Cannabis study link:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060526083353.htm

And people steal and mug people for cannabis? bullshit complete bullshit, you're stereotyping. I guess cannabis users all are unemployed mid 20 slackers right?

Bill hicks on the subject:
http://www.fugly.com/audio/167/BillHicksBeerVsPot35.html

either you quoted the wrong person or you just didnt even read the thread.

pip

Banned
Raven said:
either you quoted the wrong person or you just didnt even read the thread.
Stop talking crap raven drugs are bad for you:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom