Can folks stop dueling Near BUSY areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh right, I am bullshiting, you never played a mixture of Fatload and Horner, you just added on me and no one else, because <add random excuse from above in here>, and as we know it, I deserve it :p.

The footage I recorded shows different though. You play with a DI bot on a Caster attacking solo players (welcome Horner) and that safe from a tower (welcome Fatload).

That's really okay, if you need two play this way to beat others because you are new to DAoC, I can understand it. But don't expect any sympathy if I see you on an Alb toon going to an area where people are giving each other fair fights the next day after.

You showed up on FH attacking me after I mentioned Fatload's play style, quite aggressive with some remarks about me scamming and eBay whoring, I can understand why now. I have little respect for your playstyle and I am voicing it and you need to find a way to justify it for yourself, hence the attacks...

You can dig up what you want, you think you own people on FH, so when it floats your boat, go ahead. My girlfriend finds my story about Manisch being given away for sex quite amusing and some others did too. It's simply none of your business what I do with my accounts but that bit of sarcasm didn't come across to you in my reponse to Blow's post.

Long live your DI.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
my story about Manisch being given away for sex ...

You sold your account for sex ??? Omg it took me ages to level my toons I could not bear to part with them for 30 secs of action.

Manisch Depressiv said:
...my reponse to Blow's...

Crikey not even a proper effort either - you should have set a minimum bid as a full job not just a quick blow.
:twak:

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch you're so hard done by. :(

I showed up on FH attacking you after you "mentioned" :clap: Fatload's play style, did some poor sod out of his account, /sent me drivvel in-game and called me a fag on FreddysHouse.

ZOMG unprovoked attack or what?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U... dont use the reactive shear proc in Emain when u fight with Mids after a /bow :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nuxtobatns said:
U... dont use the reactive shear proc in Emain when u fight with Mids after a /bow :)

Why not? It's a class ability of a Heretic and I need it. Especially against Sun Weapon Thanes.... :p.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:

petition mythic to add friar heal procs instead to heretics..

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Illtar said:
petition mythic to add friar heal procs instead to heretics..

Yeh tics and reavers need more love tbh! :p gdm levi spammers 4tehloose. :|

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:
Yeh tics and reavers need more love tbh! :p gdm levi spammers 4tehloose. :|

From what I can say Crush Tic would be harder for the opponents, e.g. Malice debuff/charge and higher shield.

Gonna switch template around RR7 and see how it goes with the new shield patch.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Why not? It's a class ability of a Heretic and I need it. Especially against Sun Weapon Thanes.... :p.

Was reffering to Nullifidian. Didnt notice u used it too cause our only fight till now was a bit short. But... since u will be using it i cant give u more fights like that last... cause i better not risk getting a buff sheared while a milion miles from Bled.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nuxtobatns said:
Was reffering to Nullifidian. Didnt notice u used it too cause our only fight till now was a bit short. But... since u will be using it i cant give u more fights like that last... cause i better not risk getting a buff sheared while a milion miles from Bled.

You can always bring your bot along like Whinersmincer, was hilarious, recored it. :flame:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So what was that with a DEV today there?

CM GG comes to there, gets killed and a DEV shows up asking Hibs to kill all left Albs and Mids?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:

CM GG comes to there, gets killed and a DEV shows up asking Hibs to kill all left Albs and Mids?

Has tobe Xalin, he's the only one active sometimes ^^

Dard

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

For real ? :eek2:

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You can always bring your bot along like Whinersmincer, was hilarious, recored it. :flame:

maybe u could go f**k ure mama or wait u dont have any more daoc acc fore here what a shame

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That's the, hmm, 6th try of mom joke I heard today. Some kind of variance would be good as I am not Zidane.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Manisch Depressiv said:
I don't get it, what's the point in doing that?

I imagine it's because extended periods of dueling are against the rules.

(meeting up with someone and having a solo fight is cool, as is not joining in someone else's fight if you don't want to - sitting around in circles dueling for hours on end is teh bad)

Anyway this thread has degenerated into "your mom" jokes.. time to die :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom