Can folks stop dueling Near BUSY areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Getting a bit tired of walking passed crauch west bridge and watching all the duelers line up to fight one another.

Then getting concerned because ive just run into gank someone.

If your going to organise dueling (which is against the coc) then can i recomend you go somewhere less traveled instead of outside crauch.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's not organised afaik, ppl just respect others fighting..

No one would be dueling near hurb etc as it's too long to go for a duel or two

My two cents

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Personally id say go on the hill near crauc t4, totally out of the way of groups running past the bridge on way to docks

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its not organised
leave them to enjoy the game the only way they can, they aren't disturbing your play whereas if you zerg them down "FOR THE REALM" you are disturbing them

Why do we even need another thread about soloers, so many jealous types :(

Gamah

Banned
I ran in with my Bainshee when i reactived a few months back and nuked all the "reformed" duelers that used to zerg the shit out of me. Great fun.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
just feck off tbh..
use water pot and swim to the docks, so you dont see all those ppl having fun (the last bit of fun in whole excal/prydwen imo)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just kill em and get some funny replies, always good for a few laughs irl.
"Let's have a 1v1 area at a bridge or anykind of high traffic area and completely flame/insult anyone who is interfering with our e-peen battles!".
Best thing is if they log in an /anon char just after you killed em just to flame you, makes me all warm inside :D

If people would use their brain for once and go "duel" somewhere where nobody ever comes (kinda easy on UK-cluster) then there would be no problem, sure it takes an extra 10+ min to get there but atleast you would get a fight that you enjoy without the fear of clashing with other peoples playing styles.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
Getting a bit tired of walking passed crauch west bridge and watching all the duelers line up to fight one another.

If your going to organise dueling (which is against the coc) then can i recomend you go somewhere less traveled instead of outside crauch.

Rofl, go get a clue please.

If you're in a group there is hardly anyone there to fight, you might as well go to the docks or insta port.

If you are alone, feel free to (not) gank/add, I am sure the people there will deal with it accordingly.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

you can take the CoC and shove it. they are trying to enjoy the game and it's not hurting anyone.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
How the hell do they dare?

This is clearly killing the SoTG!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Phule_Gubben said:
mmm.. so true.

btw!

what's sotg anyways?, can I eat it??

I'm hungry!
No sorry :( It's not a sweet chocolatechip cookie or anything, but meerly Spirit of the Game :mad:
Manisch Depressive said:
If you are alone, feel free to (not) gank/add, I am sure the people there will deal with it accordingly.
Yeah, they log and never come back :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont mind people dueling near dc docks personally.

Its just 5 k rp on the way back to the docks imo ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Andrilyn said:
Just kill em and get some funny replies, always good for a few laughs irl.
"Let's have a 1v1 area at a bridge or anykind of high traffic area and completely flame/insult anyone who is interfering with our e-peen battles!".
Best thing is if they log in an /anon char just after you killed em just to flame you, makes me all warm inside :D

If people would use their brain for once and go "duel" somewhere where nobody ever comes (kinda easy on UK-cluster) then there would be no problem, sure it takes an extra 10+ min to get there but atleast you would get a fight that you enjoy without the fear of clashing with other peoples playing styles.

That would be arranged ain't it? So get a grip, they ain't arranging fuck nothing, it's only a bunch of ppl that met somehow in an high traffic zone and aren't the "it's red so it's dead" crew.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Kill em all u idiots and take pictures of those who dont help u killing them (becouse not helping in a fight is against the spirit of the game).

KILL KILL KILL and /rofl

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
That would be arranged ain't it? So get a grip, they ain't arranging fuck nothing, it's only a bunch of ppl that met somehow in an high traffic zone and aren't the "it's red so it's dead" crew.

Pretty much agree, but it's not a high traffic zone atm. It has the potential to be it, but Crauchon is quite quiet nowdays. You meet the GoL crew fighting solo'ers there sometimes, Nadiah and co zerging people down standing on the hill (his suggestion is funny), seven of Belgareth's gimps afk stuck to him while he runs them docks (mezz and yell on vent: "meights I got one mezzed finally") and the occassional Mid stealther duo/trio. Despite that you can still get some very nice fights there, mostly versus Hibs though there been one annoying druid lately and some ranger stuck to his tower following Fatload's footsteps.

Because of my forum personality I get killed by those FGs I mentioned, funny how solo'ers respect my fights as they know I respect theirs, and that is in game personality.

Nowdays I started to log over to some lame caster of mine when I get steam rolled too much by those groups, like a Sorc and try to find the groups that zerged me and add on their fights so that Tallen can come to FH and tell how Infis are backstabbing their Druids and ruining the fights and how they have to kill solo'ers even he considers it somehow lame.

:touch:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:
(becouse not helping in a fight is against the spirit of the game).
if u can find that in the coc or sotg ill give u a cookie...

anyways as been stated before its not arranged fights so don't really see the problem...

u guys can fuck some1 over = ur fun is insured
the ppl that go there can get some good fights once awhile so they r kinda happy...

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Well ive said my peice people go on about this "spirit of the game" thing which ive never heard of my point being is Dont complain or whine when you get steamrollered or added on when fighting so close to a main keep.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
Well ive said my peice people go on about this "spirit of the game" thing which ive never heard of my point being is Dont complain or whine when you get steamrollered or added on when fighting so close to a main keep.

Why not? So you can feel better? ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Awarkle said:

Like it would be any different if it was down in Forest Sauvage -.-

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
ohh thats just bullcrap... ppl r not allowed to whine if they fight so close to a keep, well from ur earlier posts u dont want ppl to whine if they get zerged / added on at all so whats the diff if u fight close to a keep ??

Fuk

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is just showing who the retards are,

Not everyone wants to kill everything to get some lejt rr title, they rather play the game for fun and respect

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

Well said mate.

Oh, and Nuxto, if you don't want to get sheared stupid, don't stand at DC bridge trying to farm people then QQ when I come out on my Druid - n00b :touch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom