Camping Artifacts..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Am at the SOM camp at the moment with a guildie, and this person arrives... This convo takes place

Any opinions on this:

sshot011.jpg

So yeah o.o A whine about the lamer in 'Red Barons'

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
reckons he can camp there all he wants, but if it spawns u have a fair time to get group to spot else he can take it, or if he wants, take it directly when it pops, not breaking the coc, but then, not good to make enemys when low pop server as prydwen, and as for posting this shit on fh, silly, u want someone to pitty you or smt? gl hf

Overdriven

No, I don't want pitty actually. I want to know what could actually happen.
If I wanted pitty I would of put alot of swearing/lots of general insults in there :p

'MOMMY! HE SAID HE WAS GONNA STWEAL MY ARTIFACT! *cries*' *cough*

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Paranoid or something? I mean, encounter is down, a guy comes and checks if it's up or not and you instantly jump up and point a gun at his head, despite he says that he doesn't bother camping encounters (heck, you didn't even give him a chance to leave again, before you had told him that you were already camping it - ever tried saying "hi" first, just for being polite?).

Not to mention, that you try to fill him with bollocks. He's right, the written rules is on his side, altho I suppose you possibly got success with intimidating less informed members of the society with your approach to the situation.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
You camp SoM - fair enuf.

If SoM is up you have a limited time to get a grp there and pull it (courtesy). If you dont then its fair game.

Saajo wasnt rude to you in any way that I can see so why the fuck post your conversation on FH?
Fair enuf to start a discussion thread about camping and CoC but why post a screenie like some kind of spoiled brat who is pissed coz some bad boy stole your dummy?

Pryd is such roleplay imo!

Overdriven

This wasn't ment to be a 'flame Overdriven' thread but hell. Why not.

This wasn't about the fact that he was checking.

Oh screw it tbh. I'll just let the flames continue.

Event said:
You camp SoM - fair enuf.

If SoM is up you have a limited time to get a grp there and pull it (courtesy). If you dont then its fair game.

That was ALL I wanted to know.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
you just want attention from us cool people, you little geek :(

Overdriven

Gargo said:
you just want attention from us cool people, you little geek :(

Yep =( No one pays attention to me... So I came to the 'cool people's place' called FH for some attention.

Anyway ^_^ Ignore this thread now. I got my reply.

Sorry to the Red Baron member =)

[Just said sorry to Saajo in game]

atos

Fledgling Freddie
What kinda gimp guild is Red Barons anyways? Some Excal alb newbs?

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Yep =( No one pays attention to me... So I came to the 'cool people's place' called FH for some attention.

Anyway ^_^ Ignore this thread now. I got my reply.

Sorry to the Red Baron member =)

[Just said sorry to Saajo in game]
:wub:

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Huhuhu I actually camped SoM 29 hours and 47 minutes without breaks after helping previous camper kill it. After like 10 hours I must say I got a bit paranoid and saw campstealers everywhere ;) but as Prydwen is still populated by mostly nice chaps I only waved and spoke a bit with those who came and checked the place ... when it finally spawned it was in the middle of the zerg ML3 raid where all my guildies where ... huhuhuhu bad timing ... but luckely some other friends came to my rescue as well as some of those who passed by to check it. :clap:

After we killed the statues ... guess what ... took 30-45 mins and it repoped again !!! :eek2:

So I think you should give those who waste lots of time camping the courtesy to have a chance to get a group. No matter what the CoC says, beeing nice > CoC always.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, I scared myself now, I got a sixth sense. XD :touch:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Camping is lame. Arguing over people who dont do it is even more lame. Putting Shades of the Mist on a CM for 20p is the most lame thing...

And btw, he did not say he wanted to steal "your" artifact. He only said he doesnt care about you camping the encounter. I dont care either, does that mean I "steal" artis?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
since toa came out there seems 2 have appeared (from no where) a lamer change of people attitude, where b4 people had curtesy and respect for there realm members, they now hide behind the CoC (which is bugged <giggles>) and claim camping a mob is worth NOTHING opposed 2 engaging it. so i know have the right 2 look at every 1 camping a spot and just RAPE everyones xp/artifacts? seriously, this is a disaster 2 midgard, WE NEED 2 CHANGE BACK! its just a matter of time until these people change midgard for the worst where every 1 because selfish and just stealing artis from every1 and everything. its unfair 2 take sum ones artis if they have camped there longer than u for more than 1 second, imo the CoC needs 2 b changed otherwise its gunna destroy daoc because people just gunna take everyones camped artis. :( just imo

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
What kinda gimp guild is Red Barons anyways? Some Excal alb newbs?

there a mix of members from 2 big guilds on hib.excal from what i know llaw summit and summit else :) from what ive seen of them and talked 2 them, they seem like nice fun people, also i wouldnt view them as noobs as 1 of red barrons (forgotten ur name m8e :< but im clarisa if u read this :D) most of them have rr8+ chars :) in generally they seem like nice people :Dthough i must say, they r ELFS! <gets angwy>

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
llaw arian and vengeance :p

gargo, fluid, ceixava, spleen, dinfar, ojaas, twilight, xone, gilead on excal (think i didnt miss anyone:p )

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I used to agree that the camper should get the mob, but it is so open to abuse like that, someone who puts in a high amount of game hours could in theory place an alt at the camp, and farm it over and over again, selling item for profit.

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
rofl atos....
anyway curse the days when Satan hell bitches released Toa from the fires of hell and sent it about the world like a plague amongst the daoc people, made lives impossible, made people bitch about bitches and made people colapse from stress, screw the artifacts and cast down you copy of toa back into the fires of hell and run naked and free like me :flame:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
there a mix of members from 2 big guilds on hib.excal from what i know llaw summit and summit else :) from what ive seen of them and talked 2 them, they seem like nice fun people, also i wouldnt view them as noobs as 1 of red barrons (forgotten ur name m8e :< but im clarisa if u read this :D) most of them have rr8+ chars :) in generally they seem like nice people :Dthough i must say, they r ELFS! <gets angwy>

heya :p and yeh we are from hib excal, from vengeance and llaw arian mostly, lowest rr player with us is rr8 on hib so we ain't so much noobs, as for the screenie, i have to say i think the original poster comes across as the bad one tbh. All ojaas does is run to see if its up, and gets whined at for his trouble. I woulda said the same thing if i was him, camping is not a recognised claim to a spawn according to the CoC, HOWEVER, just because we say that doesn't mean we want to steal "your" spawn, we would (and have done already) give you time to get a group together. Dunno why i quoted u rly darksword, just got in from work and cba to edit :p

Overall, nice flame attempt at our guild mistar original poster, glad u sorted it with ojaas already tho

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Fluid said:
heya :p and yeh we are from hib excal, from vengeance and llaw arian mostly, lowest rr player with us is rr8 on hib so we ain't so much noobs, as for the screenie, i have to say i think the original poster comes across as the bad one tbh. All ojaas does is run to see if its up, and gets whined at for his trouble. I woulda said the same thing if i was him, camping is not a recognised claim to a spawn according to the CoC, HOWEVER, just because we say that doesn't mean we want to steal "your" spawn, we would (and have done already) give you time to get a group together. Dunno why i quoted u rly darksword, just got in from work and cba to edit :p

Overall, nice flame attempt at our guild mistar original poster, glad u sorted it with ojaas already tho

u quoted me coz u wub me, if u say u dont ur gunna get a SMACK! :twak: thing is (dunno how the situation is on excal, havent even been near toa on excal yet) camp stealing on arti seems 2 b more and more common and i cna understand why overdriven may feel a little intimidated (he's a monkey :)) so....

Hi 2 people in red barons :) welcome 2 mid/pryd go kill albs /charge

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
So you think its more curtsey when people camp artifacts even thou they dont need them, just to sell them?

Tbh the attitude of some people was fucked when focus pulling in TG started. Ever since then there have been greedy people trying to make profit from the need of others by simply not allowing them the opportunity to serve themself.

On artifact raids or ml raids, do you roll for stuff you dont need to sell it? I dont, because I am not a greedy person. However my attitude makes me suffer. I have a hard time getting what I need because I cant spend 10p on a scroll or some ML drop.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
since toa came out there seems 2 have appeared (from no where) a lamer change of people attitude, where b4 people had curtesy and respect for there realm members, they now hide behind the CoC (which is bugged <giggles>) and claim camping a mob is worth NOTHING opposed 2 engaging it. so i know have the right 2 look at every 1 camping a spot and just RAPE everyones xp/artifacts? seriously, this is a disaster 2 midgard, WE NEED 2 CHANGE BACK! its just a matter of time until these people change midgard for the worst where every 1 because selfish and just stealing artis from every1 and everything.
Like this on all realms on all servers now. Luckily Mid/Pryd has a much higher percentage of genuinly nice ppl, so don't worry. :fluffle:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>No matter what the CoC says, beeing nice > CoC always.

Indeed. In a way, Doac is an excellent test to see who got a decent upbringing by their parents and who spent most of their time in the barn together with the cows when they grew up.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom