Camelot Unchained

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Mark Jacobs told us we never lie to you :p Well i asked in the concept art video if there could be a viking in Vendo mode, the artist said in the livestream yeah ill promise there will be a Vendo in the final version of the concept. But there is no vendo :( Auw no doublefrost spamming Vendo :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Mark Jacobs told us we never lie to you :p Well i asked in the concept art video if there could be a viking in Vendo mode, the artist said in the livestream yeah ill promise there will be a Vendo in the final version of the concept. But there is no vendo :( Auw no doublefrost spamming Vendo :(

har har :p on a side note closing in on $1,400,000 / 7 days to go, should start spiking more rapidly soon, only 7 days left :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Felt a bit lackluster and the factions couldn't be more default. It's a game and all, some plotdevices needed, but otherwise there was nothing really new there.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can I be King of the Vikings? I'll just stop people from having children, then we'll party every day in the beer halls.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
700,000 of them?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyone got a translation book for Tohtori :p? j/k

I thought it was alright tohtori, your just a stubborn bugger as always :)

Juuust an opinion ot it ;)

It's alright for an MMO, but it's just nothing new. Detailed lore might be better as it has a basis for more interesting stories.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so i was watching the Lore video and thinking that "THE VEIL" sounds like a hib class :x

Gwadien

Most people don't give a fuck about Lore though, it's all about the content!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I only give a fuck about Freddyshouse being the official forums :)

Gwadien

I think one of the pledges should be like $1,000 and Mark Jacobs and his team build a sand castle on ab each somewhere, and those that donated the amount get to attack them!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not up to date on everything that's been going on, but think I'll cash in just based on the merit of DAoC. There can't be no greater cause ;)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Very high quality on that article.

Nice to hear this
"That means a spread of "non-traditional" spells that have varying effects on players like, of course, the sleep spell known as mesmerise, which - "if you're really smart" - can enable a well organised team to defeat an entire army"

Might get to relive my barding days yet again! Just hope the speed class with CC is on the Vikings side this time, don't force me to be a treehugger again :<

Last edited:

rynnor

Rockhound
9000 backers!

Yeah - i think 9000 was me :)

I finally cracked and signed up - shame all the internal tester positions went while I was dithering but it would have been a bit of a busman's holiday since I work as a software tester :p

I was initially skeptical but the last few weeks updates convinced me that this would be a game worth playing and I really hope it gets made.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
6 days 594.000 :( hope we are going to make it, i cant stand playing Dark Age of Camelot for the next 10 years!

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved

I finally cracked and signed up - shame all the internal tester positions went while I was dithering but it would have been a bit of a busman's holiday since I work as a software tester :p

I was initially skeptical but the last few weeks updates convinced me that this would be a game worth playing and I really hope it gets made.

Just keep an eye out for an opening, seen many ppl going from IT to the $250 tier lately but ppl snag the IT spot fast. Would be cool if we could get more old school daoc ppl in the IT, esp as you work as a tester.
Either that or be active/talk to MJ when the forums open up, he said he will recruit ppl for IT from the forums

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Hey guys. :) We are doing well and I am pretty sure that we will fund. :) If you guys could pop over and give Larian some love they really helped us out. They featured us and it really was a big boost in numbers for us. https://www.facebook.com/LarianStudios?ref=ts&fref=ts Just wanted to drop in and show some love and thank you all for backing. <3 <3 <3 Oh btw there I think there may be a stealther update today. :)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved

Edit timer :< found a guy who was willing to give up his IT spot if your still interested. I'll pm his info to ya

rynnor

Rockhound
Turned out the guy was some sort of kickstarter claim farmer selling the limited number tiers - he's currently selling the 5k, 1k and 180 limited tiers - no idea how many he signed up for but not very good for the game - presumably all the ones he cant flog will get dumped at the last minute?

Mark Jacobs

The real MJ
Turned out the guy was some sort of kickstarter claim farmer selling the limited number tiers - he's currently selling the 5k, 1k and 180 limited tiers - no idea how many he signed up for but not very good for the game - presumably all the ones he cant flog will get dumped at the last minute?
I'm reaching out to Kickstarter now to talk to them about this. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: I'm hoping this guy is a CC scammer and not somebody who thinks that they can resell the tiers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom