Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Ikonoclast

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Pine, if you have any other suggestions for the "CU Backers Promises" please lemme know. I sent it to CSE just as an appreciation, and will see if we can get it as a sticky on the backers forums if people like it enough.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Which means MJ will take like 2 days off....

I think he said some of them would continue working, not sure who exactly but yea, he'll probably continue answering e-mails and doing interviews :)

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
Honestly, when I've been on similar projects, at this point... You're just really geared up to start tackling stuff and getting it going.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I think he said some of them would continue working, not sure who exactly but yea, he'll probably continue answering e-mails and doing interviews :)

It was so cool to see his face light up when we funded. You know this is going to be his baby. I am excited that us as fans get to have some serious input on the way this game is going to be built.

Jasilla

Loyal Freddie
Wow my username is still on here from so many years ago! Just had to update the email and piccie LOL

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
For those that do not know MJ stopped by here during our campaign and talked every now and then. It was also Freddy's that helped foil the troll that was selling tiers. :)

Abriael

Fledgling Freddie
Here I am :D

Was Giuseppe Nelva in the kickstarter comments, for those that don't recognize the nickname and the ugly mutt :D

Zubei

Regular Freddie
Cool, changed. Thanks. Now, I don't think I will be spending as much time here as I did with the kickstarter comments page because I really need to start working on getting a new job before the end of summer. lol

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Cool, changed. Thanks. Now, I don't think I will be spending as much time here as I did with the kickstarter comments page because I really need to start working on getting a new job before the end of summer. lol

Hehe at least you can scroll back through comments at your own pace this way. :)

Mordran

Regular Freddie
Hey :) - Great to have a place to talk about CU . I am curious if he realy will change the game name ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom