Caer Sidi Raid by Lithaladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Wow i had a hard time reading all that lot tbh lol...

While i personally dont have anything Lithaladin , when ive met him in the past he's allways seemed like a nice bloke tbh, run some nice raids and seemed to be generally enjoyable. However have to agree with Dave there, they werent much of a guild. Sorry for the few in TEW that actually are nice people but a large population of them are very immature , discourtious, foul mouthed and generally mischevious from my past experience (A bit like me Tbh as Asy will tell you lol) . I dont know if maybe they were trying to be some kind of sub-par Chaos Theory , if they were u failed, i used to laugh at the stuff Chaos Theory came out with, i didnt laugh at the spying and general shittiness of the way my now ex alliance was broken apart mainly bcoz of TEW.

Tbh Lith u shuld stay in your new guild and start afresh and put EW behind u and the ones u do trust find a way to take with u. As i said b4 i get flamed this isnt about Lith, i have no problem with Lith. But i think a new outlook would be better for him. And this isnt just a one off thing, shuld they feel brave enuf to brave the flames, other guild leaders will tell u the same thing :(

Anyway on topic at last . I have to Agree with the guy who said Sidi is a bit pointless for drops these days. Il gladly go for the fun and even if they aint top tier anymore the drops r still nice. However be warned Lith b4 u run this raid, Especially if u not been there b4, Cear Sidi is fucking wank for Mob pathing. Ive lost count on my fingers the amount of raids cancelled half way through bcoz the mobs run into the walls (Something that shuld have been fixed after 4 yrs ffs) and they dont come back out again. But good luck with the raid m8 anyway hope u get to apocalypse and get some good screenies of him.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
/popcorn

...and some friendly advice:

[lithaladinmode]
lol

btw it takes 5-6 hours to get to Apoc and that´s with a full zerg!
If you´re starting at 22pm, expect to finish the raid around 3-4 am IF you´re able to get through to Apoc, which is not very likely.

btw I`m back.
[/lithaladinmode]

:)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
/popcorn

...and some friendly advice:

[lithaladinmode]
lol

btw it takes 5-6 hours to get to Apoc and that´s with a full zerg!
If you´re starting at 22pm, expect to finish the raid around 3-4 am IF you´re able to get through to Apoc, which is not very likely.

btw I`m back.
[/lithaladinmode]

:)

what he said.

start raid in afternoon, before TOA Sidi raids took 10-12 hours.

:m00:

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks knighthood for your good words.

When i came back
i ve already sorted the trusted and loyal TEW members out. a lot of them asked me to come back Asap by email or msn. so i decided to put them in KoDaP. with only me as GM and Kederand as seccond GM. TEW had to many GM s that was my mistake. i ve heard from my loyal members there was some disagreement between my gm s. thats why there was a mess in the Management team of TEW. so i was forced to come back to ac and bring the raids online and reorganize the guild.

Niros is in Charge of TEW Kederand is in Charge of KaDoP
And i have taken the supervize and supreme Lead.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
lmfao the oh high and mighty lithalnoob no matter wot guild ur in u will still be a cock sucking tosser and i will always think his for wot u have done in the past

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
In Lith's defence, for all the people who feel it's necessary to have a go at him, he DIDN'T pm the old guildies for an invite into the new guild, they asked him for an invite. It just shows how poorly led some of the 'newer' guilds are for members to follow lith on to the new guild.

I dont thik it's fair how knighthood's shitting all over TEW with his pesimistic comments, but hey, we're all entitled to our opinions! :)

And Firebomb, weren't you one of the co-GMs entrusted to help look after TEW in Lithaladins abscence. Can i just say, what a great job you did in holding the guild together (you too patatje) :worthy: what great leadership you represented by 'jumping' to a new guild! (Just a bit of sarcasm in there ;) )

Anyway I can genuinely say Lith's a nice guy, always trying to help when he can, and certain people just cant wait to slate him. Shame on you :twak:

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
lmfao the oh high and mighty lithalnoob no matter wot guild ur in u will still be a cock sucking tosser and i will always think his for wot u have done in the past

And is there really any need for that :eek6:

patatje

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx Beovulf for the compliments, we have done it for the members of the TEW. But i think that Breathbomb get the credit, for the mangement. We have leave the TEW because a GM (dont know who and why?) have stolen for the 2nd time the guildbank.
And would you stay in a guild, where the Gm'ers stole the money?
That is why we have make a new guild. Some guildmembers wanted to join our guild, but the tolded us that lith pm them to join there guild! but it doesnt matter to us, but we will be a good guild, and if ppl want to join us they can, but we are not looking or pmming ppl, who are in a other guild.

But i hope you have fun and see you in game!:clap:

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Lithaladin said:
i ve heard from my loyal members there was some disagreement between my gm s. thats why there was a mess in the Management team of TEW.

Sorry Lith but both statements are incorrect. There was no disagreement between the GM's and so that was not the reason you found your guild in a mess when you came back.

Beovulf said:
It just shows how poorly led some of the 'newer' guilds are for members to follow lith on to the new guild.
Throwing mud into the wrong direction here Beovulf.

Beovulf said:
Anyway I can genuinely say Lith's a nice guy
Yup agreed with that, never had a problem with him.

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Well yeah i apologize for the mud slinging. I know u werent actively recruiting from TEW into your new guild, you told me that yourself. But i dont think Lith was meaning to take members from your guild either. Yeah maybe i was wrong saying your a poor leader :cheers: but we have patatje slaggin off lith too 'guildjumper!!!' . And you even agree with me, Lith doesnt deserve this. :clap:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
roflmfao at whiney brat now thats amusing i organise things but for guild only as u can never trust ppl in alb these days wot with all the xrealming and spys etc not only the tossers like lith who move from one guild to the next but anyway getting bored now cya l8r

MY EYES, MY EYES! :eek7:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:

I am bleeding with you :D

Lith, just out of curiosity, why do you see it necessary to have 102039482949458 guilds on the go at the same time?

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
ty elbeek finally some1 sees thru his idle chat and the real reason we will wait to see wot he says, no doubt he will have some kind of smart arse reply as he usually does thinks he can talk his way out of things. i would so like to do this :twak: but hey i can only imagine

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
my only agression is with lith and he know it full well no1 else so apologies if it seems that way but its lith that gets up my nose

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I thought this is meant to be a post about a sidi raid but now its a argument post about guilds :eek2:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:

d9f.jpg

Lithaladin said:
playing 4 years this game now.

im sure u got your accounts from ebay :twak:

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah he brought his main 'Edaemos' from a guy in Leicester i think :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LMAO just visited TEW webby. It is a tribute to Lith written by himself. Such an ego, such a humble guy.

izual

Fledgling Freddie
think lith has 2 do something 2 make his reputation better. but imo there is nothing he can do, 2 get all reputation back. there simply happend 2 much and 2 nasty stuff he could make up with some runs and raids. and only wearing the Dragontitle couldnt be the aim.

i remeber the big words on the eagle wariors homepage some month ago.

I lead the biggest guild all over albion.
I will lead the biggest /AS.

Also kinda person who has a public guestbook and is censoring true words and facts. No matter if from own guildies or other ppl.

changing the rules on his lotto also shows the way he is doing the GM job (in one of the 10000 guilds he started) as other ppl here in post said before.

4 the ppl protecting him: Some questions.

Why u think so many ppl from other guilds "Have a GO at him"? (used some words outa post)
Why u think he needs 10000 guilds?
What u think about stealing money from ur own guild?
What u think is loyal? Leaving a guild making a new one when somethng is wrong?
What u say about spys in other guilds?
Why LIth needs such an ego boosting?

tbh i totaly agree with asyveth when he says what he think.

and 4 lith personaly. the "Mates plz get a life daoc is just a game. .lol
" if its realy just a game why u want 2 destroy the fun other ppl have with daoc by killing guilds/alliances and annoying ppl with x+1 guild u started?

oh and one more thing that was a retorical question i dont want any of ur very polite answers.

but some ppl are right here also who say thats not the post 2 talk about this.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
izual said:
think lith has 2 do something 2 make his reputation better. but imo there is nothing he can do, 2 get all reputation back. there simply happend 2 much and 2 nasty stuff he could make up with some runs and raids. and only wearing the Dragontitle couldnt be the aim.

i remeber the big words on the eagle wariors homepage some month ago.

I lead the biggest guild all over albion.
I will lead the biggest /AS.

Also kinda person who has a public guestbook and is censoring true words and facts. No matter if from own guildies or other ppl.

changing the rules on his lotto also shows the way he is doing the GM job (in one of the 10000 guilds he started) as other ppl here in post said before.

4 the ppl protecting him: Some questions.

Why u think so many ppl from other guilds "Have a GO at him"? (used some words outa post)
Why u think he needs 10000 guilds?
What u think about stealing money from ur own guild?
What u think is loyal? Leaving a guild making a new one when somethng is wrong?
What u say about spys in other guilds?
Why LIth needs such an ego boosting?

tbh i totaly agree with asyveth when he says what he think.

and 4 lith personaly. the "Mates plz get a life daoc is just a game. .lol
" if its realy just a game why u want 2 destroy the fun other ppl have with daoc by killing guilds/alliances and annoying ppl with x+1 guild u started?

oh and one more thing that was a retorical question i dont want any of ur very polite answers.

but some ppl are right here also who say thats not the post 2 talk about this.

rep!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I give this thread a 4/5.

I give mr beeks a 5/5, cos he convinced me to go visit the website!! You mr reader should go do the same!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
LMAO just visited TEW webby. It is a tribute to Lith written by himself. Such an ego, such a humble guy.

R O F L

friso1.JPG

Top right one is making me moist :touch:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
lol i bet his regreting the day he said he was gonna lead a sidi raid....

L

liaone

Guys.. i soo agree with your there but hey.. don’t spend him any attention!
That’s all that clown is looking and hoping for..
He isn’t getting attention cuz of his uber great guild leading skills, not cuz he has done so many well leaded raids, not cuz he has such great people skills… the attention he gets he’s just getting cuz he is a small minded *****
Just say the name lithaladin and u can make sure peeps will laugh and every1 can tell ya something about him..
But so far I didn’t heard anything good! But he indeed is the guaranty for a really big laugh…
Its even not worth it to argue with him .. he wont get it anyways .. he simply is missing the brain to get it! And no that’s no insult .. just a fact he proved more than once now….

Just do it like rest of Albion does.. laugh about him and ignore everything else that has to do with him!!!! He is sooooooooo not worth it…. Let him have his guild of 13 years old.. (no offence here…im pretty sure there are 13 years old out there very funny and great players as well) thinking he is god cuz he has seen the dragon.. wooohoo… ;)

Curtsey
Liaone

p.s. a singing career!? lol go on.. maybe that makes you leave game and have a filled RL

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: Your all making baby jesus cry :(

TOURMALINES AND PIRATES AHOY
in fact i might draw a pic of pirates rading another ship for thier booty of tourmalines and print it here.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lith will be for ever known as "MOWGLI"....."give old poppa bear a hug"

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Lith is a nice guy but i dont see why everytime a guild messes up, he think he can just make a new one and everything will be ok e.g the royal dutch army messed up so he made the eagle warriors, then the eagle warriors messed up so now he's made ermmmm knight of death and pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom