Caer Sidi Raid by Lithaladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi mates I m planning a caer Sidi raid soon.

But at first i want to see how many people are interested in a Caer Sidi raid.
Ofcourse the Sidi Raid is public.

I will make a date and time for the Caer Sidi Raid

Greetings Lithaladin

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to go to Caer Sidi!
Though....last time I went there, it was not what i had expected, cuz it was nothing but pet spam....all us fighters just stood on the stairs most of the time :( Not my idea of fun.
But if it's gonna happen, i would like to give it another shot :)
/Wasp

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
dont be silly he is just trying to get his rep back up cos he now has yet another guild why oh why do you keep making guilds dont do nothing for ya u know but he has to do things to keep his image good but imo its bit l8 for that but hey wot do i know :)

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
dont be silly he is just trying to get his rep back up cos he now has yet another guild why oh why do you keep making guilds dont do nothing for ya u know but he has to do things to keep his image good but imo its bit l8 for that but hey wot do i know :)

Another Guild? If i m not mistaken im still the GM of TEW? and yes we have a seccond Guild. Is something wrong with that? When i came back from a month break i had to reorder the mess some peeps made in our alliance. I had to make the seccond guild to move the active loyal players in that guild. The other Guild is never made by me but By Niros who always was the Main Guildmaster in TEW i only rebuild the guild and before i went ofline i gave the lead to others (who sadly had problems about leading the guild)till i returned.

Greetings Lithaladin

GM of TEW
GM of KoDaP
Alliance Leader TEW alliance

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:

Oh and if im not mistaken

A lot of my alliance guilds where in your former alliance. Why did they left your alliance?

And why are they in TEW alliance.
So who is trying to get his rep. back.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Ooooh nice guild/alliance chattah. Very excitin ;) Back on topic tho ...Givf Sidi raid :p

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Come on peeps keep it on topic :)

I am interested in a Caer Sidi raid as long its on a friday or saturday.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Lithaladin said:
Hi mates I m planning a caer Sidi raid soon.

But at first i want to see how many people are interested in a Caer Sidi raid.
Ofcourse the Sidi Raid is public.

I will make a date and time for the Caer Sidi Raid

Greetings Lithaladin

Check prydwen forums, ive planned one for 3:e december.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
cant u just picture it the so called singing soldier lmao
cant we just live and let live now please, yes you two have had problems in the past but uve both moved on now and this sort of thing is what split the old alliance up i dont see the need for arguing on this thread

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
cant we just live and let live now please, yes you two have had problems in the past but uve both moved on now and this sort of thing is what split the old alliance up i dont see the need for arguing on this thread

Well pinkey I m totally agree with that.
After all daoc is only a game.

last week i was willing to make peace with him and sort our problems out and i even pm ed him in the game about this to act normal to eachother.

Well i guess when i saw his posts on my threads i dont think he wants.

But Pinkey Thanks for your reaction on this.
I am agree with you

firebomb

Fledgling Freddie
I still cant believe you (lith) blame other ppl that runed the guild!!

SO STOP WITH THAN NONSENS!!!

if you wanna look who wrecked the guild, look for the one who stoled 3,5 p in total from the guildbank !!!

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
firebomb said:
I still cant believe you (lith) blame other ppl that runed the guild!!

SO STOP WITH THAN NONSENS!!!

if you wanna look who wrecked the guild, look for the one who stoled 3,5 p in total from the guildbank !!!

it was never that good to start with:)

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
cant u just picture it the so called singing soldier lmao

maybe you should look up the 2 words "act mature" & "grow up" in the dictionary

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
well that to me looks like 4 words not 2 so maybe u shud look at adding up books again

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Well Lith's trying to do something constructive by organising a raid, and we have the 7 year old asyveth showing himself up by taking cheap shots on the forums. :clap: Give it up mate! Lith's right, it's only a game so stop being such a whiney brat and grow up.

As for the raid, i'm in.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
roflmfao at whiney brat now thats amusing i organise things but for guild only as u can never trust ppl in alb these days wot with all the xrealming and spys etc not only the tossers like lith who move from one guild to the next but anyway getting bored now cya l8r

firebomb

Fledgling Freddie
There is one 7 year old here and that is lith and not asyveth.
Lithaladin start a "new" guild, because the old one is runed (he says).
What does lith do...... he pm the old guildmembers to join his new guild because he is back!!! for how long!!! and why lithaladin is a 7 year old.... because he put spies in other guilds. and logg in on "friends" account, so he can look what the other guilds are doing and stuff.

And about this is just a game.... this is getting personal!!!

In dutch i called this ZIELIG FIGUUR

Dorimor1

Banned
I can't believe people still want to go to Caer Sidi.. Its really boring, you spend 5 hours to get an item that you want (only the 130 heal hauberks are worth anything) but before that you would have probably died of boredom.

This shit just doesn't appeal to people anymore :(

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
lol guys a soap here

some people are taking this game a little to serious
I have given away about 100 plats to guildies i dont care its just a game
Get a real life

playing 4 years this game now.

Greetings Lithaladin aka McCloud aka Kilchattan aka Toxic

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Next post for the Soap guys:

If im not mistaken i got personal emails from the remain GM s Kederand and Niros of TEW to come back ASAP to daoc and sort the mess out well i did. and if i m not mistaken ive got also emails from other tew members to come back to daoc... if i m not mistaken im stil GM of tew. If i m not mistaken i still see GM chars in TEW who arent loyal to TEW.

Greetings Lithaldin

So far take 2 of the Soap

Mates plz get a life daoc is just a game. .lol

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, Yes lith is right this is a game and no need to takes it serious. Lith m8 u have really done well in daoc for the past. I really do think you an erroneous guy as you have begin KEEP changing guilds and asking people to change guild and following you !!! Do you really think that is kind of leadership ? ( Just wondering :p )

To be honesy I know this post isnt things to deal with you, but really I think what have u been say is kind of rubbish

< If im not mistaken i got personal emails from the remain GM s Kederand and Niros of TEW to come back ASAP to daoc and sort the mess out well i did. and if i m not mistaken ive got also emails from other tew members to come back to daoc... >

lol who really cares :p And so why you have to make a new guild .......

Lithaladin said:
If i m not mistaken i still see GM chars in TEW who arent loyal to TEW.

May be they have got tired with you changing guild ideas :p Therefore you can still see them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom