Bye Bye!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
King of Thid then? I still remember it is 1-1 in terms of duels with Aleven and Pwnguinbd (my Battle Enforcer Bonedancer). Considering I have no template, I would say I am the King of Thidranki, being able to be just as good as a Bonedancer with a perfect template.

(Note to self, I shouldn't have had the second duel, then it would be 1-0).
you win because your race is better BD vs BD, overall my char > yours ;)

Lucius

Banned
you win because your race is better BD vs BD, overall my char > yours ;)

How is a Kobold benefitial in a Bonedancer duel? I don't benefit from my height because in a duel that can be discarded. My extra casting speed won't really work versus another Bonedancer (this was when Lifetap still had a 3 second re-use timer), if anything, I would say the Troll has a bigger advantage as he or she has more hits and strength (incase things get ugly and staffs are used).

Of course, your character is better than mine, although a character is (in Thidranki) only as good as his or her template and, I admit, my template was bad whilst yours was near perfection. Because of this, I consider it a great achievement that it was 1-1 in overall duels between me and you.

However, the person behind the character is a different debate all together.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pressed that button hard eh? 1v1 in daoc is like all around RNG.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
How is a Kobold benefitial in a Bonedancer duel? I don't benefit from my height because in a duel that can be discarded. My extra casting speed won't really work versus another Bonedancer (this was when Lifetap still had a 3 second re-use timer), if anything, I would say the Troll has a bigger advantage as he or she has more hits and strength (incase things get ugly and staffs are used).

Of course, your character is better than mine, although a character is (in Thidranki) only as good as his or her template and, I admit, my template was bad whilst yours was near perfection. Because of this, I consider it a great achievement that it was 1-1 in overall duels between me and you.

However, the person behind the character is a different debate all together.
1. you have more piety
2. staff is 100% dex based
3. you won the last time due to lucky resists, ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
staff is QUI based noobs =\ caster one that is

Lucius

Banned
1. you have more piety
2. staff is 100% dex based
3. you won the last time due to lucky resists, ;)

1) Kobold and Troll have the same Piety, so I have no idea where you get that from. Besides, you had a better template than me and no doubt had +49 Piety, I only had +41 Piety from my Aurulite/RoG template.

2) Ok, but that is cancelled out by your far superior hits (I had no hit cap whatsoever) and the fact that if I remember correctly staffs weren't really used in our two duels.

3) I could say the same for you =).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
1) Kobold and Troll have the same Piety, so I have no idea where you get that from. Besides, you had a better template than me and no doubt had +49 Piety, I only had +41 Piety from my Aurulite/RoG template.

2) Ok, but that is cancelled out by your far superior hits (I had no hit cap whatsoever) and the fact that if I remember correctly staffs weren't really used in our two duels.

3) I could say the same for you =).
1) you had +49 i had +44 at the moment because i was waiting for Slowpoke to do my SC

2) staffs were used through the entire duel

3) first time i won with 100% left and no pets alive, ;)

Lucius

Banned
3) first time i won with 100% left and no pets alive, ;)

What about the time I beat you then? What you say is not relevent. The fact of the matter is you had a much better template than mine and I still matched you.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
What about the time I beat you then? What you say is not relevent. The fact of the matter is you had a much better template than mine and I still matched you.
the fact that it was a close call with you on 40% and 3 lifetap resists in a row is the reason you won,the term no skill just luck comes to mind..

Lucius

Banned
the fact that it was a close call with you on 40% and 3 lifetap resists in a row is the reason you won,the term no skill just luck comes to mind..

Haha, making up stories are we? Do you not stop to think that you resisted some of my lifetaps aswell?

You lost to me, get over it. You will never have the skill I have nor will you ever have the respect I have gained on the German servers. I can't be bothered to listen to the same repetitive drivel that you come out with each day so I think I'll save my energy and just ignore you. I have better things to do.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, making up stories are we? Do you not stop to think that you resisted some of my lifetaps aswell?

You lost to me, get over it. You will never have the skill I have nor will you ever have the respect I have gained on the German servers. I can't be bothered to listen to the same repetitive drivel that you come out with each day so I think I'll save my energy and just ignore you. I have better things to do.
dude, since when has anyone EVER been respected in a video game?, the correct answer for you is: never, second of all, i can rely on my own skills and not my group mates, therefore i am a better player than you. i've proven that more than once, do i have to remind you of the numerous of times that i have sent your cabalist back to APK aswell just to humiliate you? or the numerous of times i have beaten you with your random groups together with the LC crew? <which is by FAR the best thid guild that was out, ever.> even though it was 3-4 vs 1 fg? or when you were standing on the hill at AB with your gay Fallout friends such as Jazzzz and Sean (no offense, you fucking northerner.) hiding behind them, and leeching credit of their work.
i give you that it takes skill to play in a group
but x8 times the amount of skill to solo.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
also I have never seen you in big boy RvR Dorimor, I've seen aleven on multiple toons several times. I even remember being ganked by his mocdump xD

so I guess Aleven wins.

inb4 I'm getting called clueless, smalltimer or "chained you in thid"

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
also I have never seen you in big boy RvR Dorimor, I've seen aleven on multiple toons several times. I even remember being ganked by his mocdump xD

so I guess Aleven wins.
+1 rep for that ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
woot ima gonna reformulate your posts

Dori: Woot im teh shiz of thid, <throws a snowball>
Aleven: LOLOLOL im teh shiz of teh thiddles <throws bigger snowball>
Dori: your grammar suxx LALALALALALAL im teh shiz of thid <throws sticks>
Aleven: WAHAHAHA u add n shizzle but u not got teh skillz like mii deos!
Dori: Watch your grammar, im more intelligent woot and im teh shiz of thid u no got le skillz
Aleven: raflewalfe suck my cock, im teh shiz of thid
Dori: woot im more intelligent and more mature, and im a bigger shiz of thid
Aleven: laalz0rx i got more kills then yu0 cuz you only got help, im teh shiz of thid
Dori: Watch your grammar less intelligent being. I have 35k eld and battle enforcer, Bane of albion and bane of thidranki beetles lvl 24 BD pwnguinbd. im teh shiz of thid

etc :<

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
woot ima gonna reformulate your posts

Dori: Woot im teh shiz of thid, <throws a snowball>
Aleven: LOLOLOL im teh shiz of teh thiddles <throws bigger snowball>
Dori: your grammar suxx LALALALALALAL im teh shiz of thid <throws sticks>
Aleven: WAHAHAHA u add n shizzle but u not got teh skillz like mii deos!
Dori: Watch your grammar, im more intelligent woot and im teh shiz of thid u no got le skillz
Aleven: raflewalfe suck my cock, im teh shiz of thid
Dori: woot im more intelligent and more mature, and im a bigger shiz of thid
Aleven: laalz0rx i got more kills then yu0 cuz you only got help, im teh shiz of thid
Dori: Watch your grammar less intelligent being. I have 35k eld and battle enforcer, Bane of albion and bane of thidranki beetles lvl 24 BD pwnguinbd. im teh shiz of thid

etc :<
is it sad that it's extremely close to the truth?

Lucius

Banned
Let me break this down. Your lack of paragraphs almost made my eyes bleed.

dude, since when has anyone EVER been respected in a video game?, the correct answer for you is: never, second of all, i can rely on my own skills and not my group mates, therefore i am a better player than you.

Excuse me? On the German servers I have been told many times by my enemies that they respect me. I don't need you to confirm this or decide whether it is genuine or not. I am an outstanding player. My groups on German servers can take out zergs of four groups. I have been told by many people I am a great player and the prescence of me in a group is enough to significantly increase the groups chances of succeeding. This is a fact on the German servers therefore all I can say is that you should learn some facts before you spout your bitter, opinionated rubbish.

Xythic said:
i've proven that more than once, do i have to remind you of the numerous of times that i have sent your cabalist back to APK aswell just to humiliate you? or the numerous of times i have beaten you with your random groups together with the LC crew?

Haha, please give evidence of you sending my Cabalist back to APK a number of times. We both know that character was inactive when you played Aleven as you only came onto the Thidranki scene after I had Bane of Midgard on my Cabalist and started anew in Midgard.

The 'LC crew'? Sure, I know you grouped with them but I have no recollection of my 'random groups' being beaten by them. Mine, Eeekamouse's and Fiii's PuGs were far too strong for LC. In the days before you came, my guild Tomte Soldiers were too strong for anything Thidranki could throw at us. Sure, we would get beaten sometimes, but with a group of 5 (all title characters) I am sure LC would not have been a problem to beat. I have faced better on the German servers (and that is no disrespect to LC, they were indeed formidable opponents).

Xythic said:
<which is by FAR the best thid guild that was out, ever.> even though it was 3-4 vs 1 fg? or when you were standing on the hill at AB with your gay Fallout friends such as Jazzzz and Sean (no offense, you fucking northerner.) hiding behind them, and leeching credit of their work.
i give you that it takes skill to play in a group
but x8 times the amount of skill to solo.

Haha, LC, the best Thidranki guild?

If you are going my statistics, it would be Clueless hands down with the amount of title beares.

If you are going for the amount we killed, I would probably say Tomte Soldiers (who were before LC's time). We were the first guild group to get a significant amount of titles on Prydwen and Excalibur.

As for Thidranki Europe... Well, no offense to LC but some of the Albion groups out there would absolutely destroy any Thidranki-Dyvet guild, no question about that. Luckily, the Hibernia groups are slightly better but even then, the quality of the German playerbase is outstanding. Dyvet would not stand a chance. History is written by the winners and although LC did win fights, did they play any significant role in Thidranki? Not really. They popped up here and there, getting a few kills.

What made Tomte Soldiers and to some extent Clueless great was the fact that TS were the first quality guild group out there and Clueless just built on that.

With all due respect to the LC members, they were some of the best but far from the best.

As for Jazzzz, he was respected by me a lot and was a better player than you will ever be (Battle Enforcer on a Heretic, anyone?).

I said you would lose if we got into an argument Aleven and that is precisely what has happened. I will no longer reply to your aggressive posts. Good day.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
If you are going my statistics, it would be Clueless hands down with the amount of title beares.

i stopped reading about there.

Sheph didnt have a title, and he had more skills than you.

i'd like to say, that if i had to compare you with ANYONE in 50rvr. it would have to be Muylaetrix, the amount of zerging and title whoring youve done is around the same level as him, exept that he has Scourge of Hibernia afaik?,

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

Excuse me? On the German servers I have been told many times by my enemies that they respect me. I don't need you to confirm this or decide whether it is genuine or not. I am an outstanding player. My groups on German servers can take out zergs of four groups. I have been told by many people I am a great player and the prescence of me in a group is enough to significantly increase the groups chances of succeeding. This is a fact on the German servers therefore all I can say is that you should learn some facts before you spout your bitter, opinionated rubbish.

Haha, please give evidence of you sending my Cabalist back to APK a number of times. We both know that character was inactive when you played Aleven as you only came onto the Thidranki scene after I had Bane of Midgard on my Cabalist and started anew in Midgard.

The 'LC crew'? Sure, I know you grouped with them but I have no recollection of my 'random groups' being beaten by them. Mine, Eeekamouse's and Fiii's PuGs were far too strong for LC. In the days before you came, my guild Tomte Soldiers were too strong for anything Thidranki could throw at us. Sure, we would get beaten sometimes, but with a group of 5 (all title characters) I am sure LC would not have been a problem to beat. I have faced better on the German servers (and that is no disrespect to LC, they were indeed formidable opponents).

If you are going for the amount we killed, I would probably say Tomte Soldiers (who were before LC's time). We were the first guild group to get a significant amount of titles on Prydwen and Excalibur.

As for Thidranki Europe... Well, no offense to LC but some of the Albion groups out there would absolutely destroy any Thidranki-Dyvet guild, no question about that. Luckily, the Hibernia groups are slightly better but even then, the quality of the German playerbase is outstanding. Dyvet would not stand a chance. History is written by the winners and although LC did win fights, did they play any significant role in Thidranki? Not really. They popped up here and there, getting a few kills.

What made Tomte Soldiers and to some extent Clueless great was the fact that TS were the first quality guild group out there and Clueless just built on that.

With all due respect to the LC members, they were some of the best but far from the best.

As for Jazzzz, he was respected by me a lot and was a better player than you will ever be (Battle Enforcer on a Heretic, anyone?).

I said you would lose if we got into an argument Aleven and that is precisely what has happened. I will no longer reply to your aggressive posts. Good day.
considering that i was Battle Enforcer x5 on my BD i must have more skills than him, look at me i have a higher title so i must have more skills.

besides that, i'm not agressive, i'm laughing my ass off at the fact that your posts makes no sense to anyone but you xD

and i was around when you and Tomte Soldier were out, same goes for Fallout, but my toons must remain Anonymous (does that sentence ring a bell in your head Dori?)

i dont care if it's harder to play on the german servers, decent players holds their level no matter what the conditions are, and it seems for me that you don't.

LC didnt pop any history due to the fact that they never really ran more than what, once or twice a month at some points?, when they did, they would put EVERYTHING down, even our 6 man bonedancer group vs their 4 man group (remember that?, think i got screenshots of Anesur emote spamming me at the very same moment), if they played as much as you and i did, they would have higher titles, and far more skill, than both of us, in particular that goes for Anesur and Xarena, Esalia was kinda rubbish! xD and Rhaodon never played really.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor you spelt "prescence" and "therefore", and I didnt even read beyond the first paragraph :(
grats

Lucius

Banned
LC didnt pop any history due to the fact that they never really ran more than what, once or twice a month at some points?, when they did, they would put EVERYTHING down, even our 6 man bonedancer group vs their 4 man group (remember that?, think i got screenshots of Anesur emote spamming me at the very same moment), if they played as much as you and i did, they would have higher titles, and far more skill, than both of us, in particular that goes for Anesur and Xarena, Esalia was kinda rubbish! xD and Rhaodon never played really.

A bit of arse-kissing here?

Xarena lasted less than a month on the German servers, what does that tell you?

As I said, LC were very good, but Tomte Soldiers were the best.

Logi

Part of the furniture

you calling LC a "popping up" guild is truly a big accusation on your part. you were barely active at the times that LC was running and the fact that u calling LC a guild not worthy of being "recognized" by the community shows that you have absolutely no clue about what the guild LC was. therefore i totally agree that you are a true Clueless (2 way meaning olol) member.
The fact that we arent as much online in thidranki as clueless does, doesnt necessarily mean that we arent a guild with structure or the lack of experience. the fact that LC is actually a thidranki guild of my main guild, Stealthing Warfare can prove that.

you have clue of what kind of title my guild has. Nor do i actually have the needs to post them for you. but i can assure they arent less worth then that of your bonedancer guild. As anyone can agree, a bonedancer simply is a daoc class that can easily kill people without a sweat thus calling them an overpowered class is appropriate. Therefore i can, in my opinion, conclude that having multiple titles on a BD isnt that much of a big deal. the BD class has evolved into class whereas the expectations of that class has increased to the level that people will expect them to get kills/titles and realm ranks far more faster then any other character. especially thidranki wise.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
A bit of arse-kissing here?

Xarena lasted less than a month on the German servers, what does that tell you?

As I said, LC were very good, but Tomte Soldiers were the best.
Xarena lasted less than a month because he has a life, studies, and better things to do ;)

Lucius

Banned
Dorimor you spelt "prescence" and "therefore", and I didnt even read beyond the first paragraph :(
grats

I admit 'presence' was spelt incorrectly, however 'therefore' is actually the correct spelling.

Owned? I think so. Now go back to your hole. You stalk me all the time on FreddysHouse just because I owned your Champion in Thidranki countless times. Be gone and good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom