Bye Bye!

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Bad to see someone leave. Especially with this kind of goodbyes.. I hate FH people. Just like people thinks they could be rude here. I wonder how you people behave in real life. You must be just some angry nerds sitting at the computer telling people to get a life or something. Leave FH you nerds! Rep to all who answered nicely to Dorimor.

Hope you come back Dorimor. People has been leaving DAoC lately which aint good.

PS: ( Someone might not like this message someone may. *sigh FH people* )

:twak:

You DO know that the "FH people" are the same people that plays the game, right? Telling them to leave FH is the same as them telling others to get a life, which makes you one of them :O

hugs and kisses!

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Got to say it - Why is it so hard just to say goodbye?. Don't any of u have any manners?. Its a game, and if u see can't past that im afraid u have lost it.:eek6:

Goodbye Mate have fun irl:drink:

Dorimor1

Banned
I've said it before and I'll say it again, people just can't take loosing Henning, GL whatever you do mate xD

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe it you missed me out Dori ! How nasty :( GL to ya though matey! Fun player with always a goal to achieve!

Freddy's bg section will be alot more boring to read now!

adios amigo!

Dorimor1

Banned
Pfft, Thank you Xehz for being a gimp, but good reaver xD

You promised to me to get Master Soldier but you never did <cry>

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry :( my work has taken me places! I'm now moving to Mallorca when i get there I might try and get it ! But you will need to come back and let me kill you to get the last kill! :worthy:

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
omfg 7 days to frag off ;P just leave already gl irl and im hurt u didnt mention me in your post :(

oh wellz time to annoy some more mids tonite in a nice duo :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Well Jazzzz I can't thank everyone but you know that I thank you anyway bud :) For our rox duos, but you should thank me for getting you Master Soldier, haha joke!

Have fun bud.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Cya Dori, we may have flamed each other abit on FH but we still had good fights ingame and i'll miss that.
Have Fun irl

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Now I know most of you will be glad to hear this. I know most of you will think it's just an attention-seeking thread and waste of time, well I guess it is. Over the long period I have been in Thidranki I have met some great enemies, and even greater friends. I have always believed that you should live life with your friends and always cherish those moments and I believe it also applies ingame, I felt I did that and in the end of the day that is what mattered the most to me, not pwning people or getting titles, just playing with my friends and having a laugh. I believe (as said in the great movie WI3) that people who said that I had a big DAoC ego would say without knowing me, as playing DAoC for me was all about fun.

To cut to the chase, I doubt I will play DAoC again, a couple of thankyou's include...

Thank you Aleven for being a good mate, and having some great duos.
Thank you Notorious for playing with me on Caba, and being one of my oldest DAoC friends.
Thank you everyone in Tomte Soldiers for being a great guild, we had some nice GGs back then.
Thank you my Midgard group, Clueless who I have made some amazing friends there.
Thank you Luica/Myvaultkeeper/Syw/Virgo/Eeeek for always buffing me, hehe.
Thank you Pdqmezzin and Tundula, for always outskilling me and making me a better player.
Thank you Miekemuis (<3) for grouping me on alb and advising me.
Thank you Fiiii for being a great Cabalist, one I can look up to.
Thank you Eeeekamouse for being a great guy and great friend.
Thank you Blokkie for being the nicest guy I have ever met ingame, and a damn good player.
Thank you Elkie for always sticking up for me when no one else would.
Thank you MKJ, for overloading me with your interesting irl stories and teaching me to express myself xD
Thank you everyone on FreddysHouse for lightening up my day, you know who you are.

If I have missed anyone, I am sorry.

That is all, /Pwnguin out,

thank u invy for not Pa'in me in the face :p

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dori,

If its true your going ill certainly miss you.

Some people on this forum have taken the hate too far which is a shame.

Hopefuly keep in touch take care of yourself dude

Pudzeh/tube/etc

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Killerpenguin, your a Legend of Thidranki no matter what anyone says. Good luck in later life and been great fun grouping/fighting with you. All the best from me. (Hiddenkiller/Ceasur) /Salute

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
Killerpenguin, your a Legend of Thidranki no matter what anyone says. Good luck in later life and been great fun grouping/fighting with you. All the best from me. (Hiddenkiller/Ceasur) /Salute

hehe same from me dori ;)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
j00ster said:
Hey dori,

If its true your going ill certainly miss you.

Some people on this forum have taken the hate too far which is a shame.

Hopefuly keep in touch take care of yourself dude

Pudzeh/tube/etc

tho i love to kill u tube gotta agree on the hate thing ;)

i mean its just a game .. play ona nd get over it .. u win sum u loose sum!

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Alliandro said:
tho i love to kill u tube gotta agree on the hate thing ;)

i mean its just a game .. play ona nd get over it .. u win sum u loose sum!

haha yeah nasty habbit uve got of killing me :(

and your right it is just a game, why cant everyone be happy :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Farhach said:
You DO know that the "FH people" are the same people that plays the game, right? Telling them to leave FH is the same as them telling others to get a life, which makes you one of them :O

hugs and kisses!

You DO know that if you read the post properly he wasn't making any attempt to flame people

people that flame here are 2 imature to realize if they did it in public place they would get stabbed, and have no friends

respect should not be gained via how nasty you are to others

...people who flame here in short wouldn't do it in real life... people who dont are mature and/or have learned a lession that bullying is not a good carear path to take...

fare enough, we play a game where we kill eachother for fun, a rvr discussion where we can essentually take the piss out of each other for getting killed by onesself while we are at work or otherwize away from home, is stupid... it enrage's people for no particular reason, when its only a game... rvr should be anonomous to keep realms apart, and remove the flaming aspect away from the forums

but really im begining to give up with this community, after trying to stop random flames for quite a while, i feel i am wasting my time

Ahtlehson - you are one of the most respectible person i have the pleasure to have typed to, have a rep:) but something i would like to say, your fighting a loosing battle, the EU cluster needs more people like you

Logi

Part of the furniture
erm, I didnt, look at the poster above me :)

hes allrdy got the infraction for this and this post has allrdy been removed :p but since u replied on his post, u basically rebumped it back! :fluffle:

:sex:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
hes allrdy got the infraction for this and this post has allrdy been removed :p but since u replied on his post, u basically rebumped it back! :fluffle:

:sex:

bryan likes sex with geeks!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
i'm a retard, and the king of thid can't play mr. nice guy. fyi!

w00t? He was nice to me when I played my reaver(sometimes :p)! He knew I couldn't kill him, so when he killed me once or twice he would usually let me go

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
w00t? He was nice to me when I played my reaver(sometimes :p)! He knew I couldn't kill him, so when he killed me once or twice he would usually let me go
only because you begged for mercy!

Lucius

Banned
King of Thid then? I still remember it is 1-1 in terms of duels with Aleven and Pwnguinbd (my Battle Enforcer Bonedancer). Considering I have no template, I would say I am the King of Thidranki, being able to be just as good as a Bonedancer with a perfect template.

(Note to self, I shouldn't have had the second duel, then it would be 1-0).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom