Bye Bye!

Dorimor1

Banned
Now I know most of you will be glad to hear this. I know most of you will think it's just an attention-seeking thread and waste of time, well I guess it is. Over the long period I have been in Thidranki I have met some great enemies, and even greater friends. I have always believed that you should live life with your friends and always cherish those moments and I believe it also applies ingame, I felt I did that and in the end of the day that is what mattered the most to me, not pwning people or getting titles, just playing with my friends and having a laugh. I believe (as said in the great movie WI3) that people who said that I had a big DAoC ego would say without knowing me, as playing DAoC for me was all about fun.

To cut to the chase, I doubt I will play DAoC again, a couple of thankyou's include...

Thank you Aleven for being a good mate, and having some great duos.
Thank you Notorious for playing with me on Caba, and being one of my oldest DAoC friends.
Thank you everyone in Tomte Soldiers for being a great guild, we had some nice GGs back then.
Thank you my Midgard group, Clueless who I have made some amazing friends there.
Thank you Luica/Myvaultkeeper/Syw/Virgo/Eeeek for always buffing me, hehe.
Thank you Pdqmezzin and Tundula, for always outskilling me and making me a better player.
Thank you Miekemuis (<3) for grouping me on alb and advising me.
Thank you Fiiii for being a great Cabalist, one I can look up to.
Thank you Eeeekamouse for being a great guy and great friend.
Thank you Blokkie for being the nicest guy I have ever met ingame, and a damn good player.
Thank you Elkie for always sticking up for me when no one else would.
Thank you MKJ, for overloading me with your interesting irl stories and teaching me to express myself xD
Thank you everyone on FreddysHouse for lightening up my day, you know who you are.

If I have missed anyone, I am sorry.

That is all, /Pwnguin out,

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Sry to see you go m8, hope you change your mind like I did when i said i was quitting a week or so ago when i was drunk and angry at strafing bd´s :D Anyway, gl with everything in case you don´t decide to come back and play with the rest of us :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
If I have missed anyone, I am sorry.

That is all, /Pwnguin out,

I hope you are :twak:

of you go, dont take it slow, just stay low, let tears flow
you wont be missed..

my last words to you. :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Why would I shed a tear over a computer game? Just because you do it (whenever I kill you) it doesn't mean that I do it aswell. Anyway, I am just saying good bye to my friends without PMing every single one of them, like I care what you think, especially as you hate me so much because you can't take loosing.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if anyone cares, but the real question is: are you going to stop spamming fh with bullshit? if so, cya! :D

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:
I believe (as said in the great movie WI3) that people who said that I had a big DAoC ego would say without knowing me

Dorimor1 said:
Why would I shed a tear over a computer game? Just because you do it (whenever I kill you) it doesn't mean that I do it aswell. Anyway, I am just saying good bye to my friends without PMing every single one of them, like I care what you think, especially as you hate me so much because you can't take loosing.

kekbur

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
there is a G O D!

*feels good thet the allmighty up there took 1 of my suggestions...sad he didn't take my most asked request to cut of your arms and legs and put u in a box in newyork city slums*

/berge

Dorimor1

Banned
I've already said that time and time again xD Anyway.....

Thank you Frenzy for giving me nightmares and crafting and SCing a full set of cloth for my Bonedancer <3 I still havn't been bothered to repair it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bai!

Someone quote this post for this message:

Put my damn pic back in your sigy Dori. I miss the attention :(

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Well ... at the risk of going against popular opinion ...

Even if we're not 'blood-brothers' ... Sorry to see you go :(
Every one who goes is another one lost :(
If you miss it just come back & kick some ass :D

I know you have a bad opinion of Leirvik, but really we have a lot of great people there & a lot of fun. A lot of people see it as how RvR should always have been, & getting to L44.5 is a matter of a couple of days nowadays.
& then there's always the new BG ...

& if not then I wish you fun & success with RL :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Doing paper work while posting on a forum in small gaps.

Translated: Yes I have just been sitting here posting crap on FH all day.

:D

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
cya dude, had some great duos on my caba (when you were on alb)
sorry to see you go.

laters :england:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

1. Because your crying on theese forums all day long :)
2. You just cared, why else would you reply me? :)
3. You are still the looser, since ive won more vs a BD that bragging :)

Ah why do i even discuss this, Your leaving anyway, WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWAHAAHOHHOHO

Church here i come. :flame:

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
bb mate, hope u come back sometime :( <know other people dont agree with me in that> tho anyways, i'll still be playing my bonedancer, rarely tho, having more fun on my 50 toons and on US..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you still going to play your RR9 freeshard chanter?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Thank you my Midgard group, Clueless who I have made some amazing friends there.

Yeah mate had some great times on both mid and alb with you, i hope you do decide to come back even if its only the odd time anyways gl with everything if you dont. and take care. :)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Wheres the "thanks to lesk for not killing me everytime he saw me in Thid." :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
This is it really, an i quit thread in the bg discussion ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom