Bye Bye!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
This is it really, an i quit thread in the bg discussion ;D

You ain't seen nothing yet!

I'm waiting for the: "I'm backz0r to pwn jo all, mihahaah!" thread.

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
in the end of the day that is what mattered the most to me, not pwning people or getting titles, just playing with my friends and having a laugh.

Such bullshit

Sooo... when you return (in about 1 day to max 3 weeks), make sure you DO play for fun. delete the bd and roll something else that really is fun. Makes the game more enjoyable, for both yourself and for us.

Tip: Remeber that in RL, you wont be able to lifetap and strafe away your problems... Really hope you act better towards people out there, than here. Or you WILL get a stone to the head

Chill!

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks Toxic, and sorry I forgot you Lesk, always had respect for you and you should know that.

In the end of the day Farharch, I did play the game for fun or else I would not have stuck with my bonedancer for so long. I act fine irl, and as far as I know I have no real problems, so unfortunatly I don't need your advice, but thanks for offering anyway.

And I just find it a bit funny how you tell me to chill when someone in this thread has already wished my arms and legs to be chopped off, whilst another wants a stone to be embedded into my head.

Anyway, I appriciate your, erm, 'wise' advice. :)

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
Beovulf said:
Wow every1 really hated this guy :flame:

No, not everyone. I'll be sad to see you leave mate. We had a few good times before my holiday then I never saw you again :/ You and Aleven are nice guys although you get all this stick (though most of it is from people you kill, so it's good in a way :p)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bah stop quitting everyone, i want something to kill by the time i get back.

Sad to see people go i spose, good luck in rl , not sad to see another BD off thid tho i spose hehe

Hope u come back one day

J s p

Loyal Freddie
He won't quit!

The kid is just an attention seeker!

He will back in a few weeks on his skill-less piece of kak BD!

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Thanks Toxic, and sorry I forgot you Lesk, always had respect for you and you should know that.

In the end of the day Farharch, I did play the game for fun or else I would not have stuck with my bonedancer for so long. I act fine irl, and as far as I know I have no real problems, so unfortunatly I don't need your advice, but thanks for offering anyway.

And I just find it a bit funny how you tell me to chill when someone in this thread has already wished my arms and legs to be chopped off, whilst another wants a stone to be embedded into my head.

Anyway, I appriciate your, erm, 'wise' advice. :)

rofl, thought you quit.. werent you that sorc on the shards yesterday xD?

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Farhach said:
Such bullshit

Sooo... when you return (in about 1 day to max 3 weeks), make sure you DO play for fun. delete the bd and roll something else that really is fun. Makes the game more enjoyable, for both yourself and for us.

Tip: Remeber that in RL, you wont be able to lifetap and strafe away your problems... Really hope you act better towards people out there, than here. Or you WILL get a stone to the head

Chill!
if he find the class bonedancer fun, then let him play it, he pays his subs, not your decision what he plays, :kissit:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wish people wouldn't use every opportunity to flame others :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Tallen said:
Wish people wouldn't use every opportunity to flame others :(

Hehe, as Ripel said above, it's mostly the people I have killed, I guess it's understandable if people can't take loosing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hehe, as Ripel said above, it's mostly the people I have killed, I guess it's understandable if people can't take loosing.

Actually I believe i killed your savage twice the number of times you killed me on your bd.

Owned.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
jup u pooned me, tbh sad 2 see u leave i consider u a challenge and i can nail u once every 10 attempts :p aleven u got 2 many hits :p but cum back soon dori with a melee class :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Nah, I don't think I will play again. Though thanks for your kind words, despite ingame events I still think you're a nice guy, good luck in whatever you do xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
awwwww sux tbh, whoz gonna duo with aleven 2 piss me off now :(

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Bad to see someone leave. Especially with this kind of goodbyes.. I hate FH people. Just like people thinks they could be rude here. I wonder how you people behave in real life. You must be just some angry nerds sitting at the computer telling people to get a life or something. Leave FH you nerds! Rep to all who answered nicely to Dorimor.

Hope you come back Dorimor. People has been leaving DAoC lately which aint good.

PS: ( Someone might not like this message someone may. *sigh FH people* )

:twak:

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
Bad to see someone leave. Especially with this kind of goodbyes.. I hate FH people. Just like people thinks they could be rude here. I wonder how you people behave in real life. You must be just some angry nerds sitting at the computer telling people to get a life or something. Leave FH you nerds! Rep to all who answered nicely to Dorimor.

Hope you come back Dorimor. People has been leaving DAoC lately which aint good.

Maybe if you knew what he was really like, then you would know why he has got these replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
Hey, when they grow up to become men they'll probably look back and think what idiots they have been :)

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
awwwww sux tbh, whoz gonna duo with aleven 2 piss me off now :(
no1 can :( but let it be my slave and friend, RoG wearing zeriox, Phear him :eek7:

Everz

FH is my second home
Ahtlehson said:

rofl someone from SH calling us nerds, fair nuff m8, just make sure you dont spend 10 hrs on brynja bridge k?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Eversmallx said:
rofl someone from SH calling us nerds, fair nuff m8, just make sure you dont spend 10 hrs on brynja bridge k?

Everz its well known fact all SH people neva camp bryna!

Everz

FH is my second home
Jesmin said:
Everz its well known fact all SH people neva camp bryna!
you wouldnt know you never leave DC bridge..... hohohohoho

Weever

Banned
bit l8 on the reply but sad to see u leave m8, left daoc for good myself a lil while ago hense y i havnt been able to speak 2 u much :p hope u enjoy real life or wotever u do next will miss chatting with u +grouping +being killed by u :<
now wen i get bored and come on FH from time to time whos gna make me laugh by all the posts where u end up in the middle of a flame and seeing u 'verbally pwn' every1 :< sad times :p
sad to see u leave m8, best of luck in the future, take care m8,
Notorrious (pete)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hey, when they grow up to become men they'll probably look back and think what idiots they have been :)

hahahahaha, still talking about yourself? :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
now wen i get bored and come on FH from time to time whos gna make me laugh by all the posts where u end up in the middle of a flame and seeing u 'verbally pwn' every1 :<

lmao.

should i stop giving out rep for people being clueless? Oo

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Thank you Blokkie for being the nicest guy I have ever met ingame, and a damn good player.
Why exactly did you write this sentence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom