Bye Bye!

Logi

Part of the furniture
A bit of arse-kissing here?

Xarena lasted less than a month on the German servers, what does that tell you?

As I said, LC were very good, but Tomte Soldiers were the best.

in that month i was the only one that grped with him most of the time. we still managed to get 1500 kills in the few days that we played in that month, as druid and bard duo. i think that says ALOT more then you being in a full group.

Lucius

Banned
you calling LC a "popping up" guild is truly a big accusation on your part. you were barely active at the times that LC was running and the fact that u calling LC a guild not worthy of being "recognized" by the community shows that you have absolutely no clue about what the guild LC was. therefore i totally agree that you are a true Clueless (2 way meaning olol) member.
The fact that we arent as much online in thidranki as clueless does, doesnt necessarily mean that we arent a guild with structure or the lack of experience. the fact that LC is actually a thidranki guild of my main guild, Stealthing Warfare can prove that.

Wake up Logi.

When TS were active LC would always go into exodus.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I admit 'presence' was spelt incorrectly, however 'therefore' is actually the correct spelling.

Owned? I think so. Now go back to your hole. You stalk me all the time on FreddysHouse just because I owned your Champion in Thidranki countless times. Be gone and good night.

hahahaha, thats the reply I was waiting for, nn indeed :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
in that month i was the only one that grped with him most of the time. we still managed to get 1500 kills in the few days that we played in that month, as druid and bard duo. i think that says ALOT more then you being in a full group.
dr00d + bard, i lolled :(

Lucius

Banned

On my Eldritch I would earn 500-700 kills a day, your point?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I admit 'presence' was spelt incorrectly, however 'therefore' is actually the correct spelling.

Owned? I think so. Now go back to your hole. You stalk me all the time on FreddysHouse just because I owned your Champion in Thidranki countless times. Be gone and good night.
yeah because everyone in 50 rvr has played thid and you owned them, it's not hard owning level20 roglords that just goes to the battleground to get quick realm ranks for leveling further on ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah because everyone in 50 rvr has played thid and you owned them, it's not hard owning level20 roglords that just goes to the battleground to get quick realm ranks for leveling further on ;)

except that my champ was PL'd at finns and the last time I played in thidranki on Prydwen was in 2003 (I admit I played on Limors thid a bit as a rm/bd duo - I think like 2 years ago)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
except that my champ was PL'd at finns and the last time I played in thidranki on Prydwen was in 2003 (I admit I played on Limors thid a bit as a rm/bd duo - I think like 2 years ago)
....that kinda would make it hard for him to own it :x

Lucius

Banned

Ah, I remember owning your RM/BD duo many times.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Wake up Logi.

When TS were active LC would always go into exodus.

when TS were active.... when exactly? afaik LC was been made in the time that clueless was made. in that time TS was more then dead.

LC has never ever fought TS before, so i dont see how u can get to the conclusion that ýour guild was better then LC?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
when TS were active.... when exactly? afaik LC was been made in the time that clueless was made. in that time TS was more then dead.

LC has never ever fought TS before, so i dont see how u can get to the conclusion that ýour guild was better then LC?
LC was made before Clueless afaik. it was made around November 05..(Clueless that is.)... or so i think

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
On my Eldritch I would earn 500-700 kills a day, your point?
his point is, how many druid/bard duo's do you see killin 1500 people in a few days?

you getting 5-700 kills a day is nothing with 4-5-6-7-8 man groups.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dori, I'm still waiting for your answer :)

looks like I'm not getting it, since once again he got pwned on a forum and quit it for some time, escapism at its best

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Dori, I'm still waiting for your answer :)

looks like I'm not getting it, since once again he got pwned on a forum and quit it for some time, escapism at its best
you know just aswell as everyone else that it's fake, so why bother staying up? ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you know just aswell as everyone else that it's fake, so why bother staying up? ;)

its entertainment value for me, seeing how low human beings can actually get, tbh I think he is in a stage that he himself believes his lies and thinks they are true.

I'm just alt-tabbing cause dyvet has no action :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
its entertainment value for me, seeing how low human beings can actually get, tbh I think he is in a stage that he himself believes his lies and thinks they are true.

I'm just alt-tabbing cause dyvet has no action :(
if i could find my details i'd log on and rape you. but i cant, and my email is messed up.

damnit i'll try again tomorrow :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
bump. we all know you aint leaving dori, and your PM apologising was utter crap, you asked if i wanted a flame war and i did, and it seems afterall that you lost, and i win, who's the best flamer huh? ;)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Wow, this is good reading, give more! It was like plot of the greatest of soaps: Friends saying goodbye, but beneath the surface hatred and turmoil is awaiting. The ensuing confrontation between the 2 old comrades was packed with intrigue and betrayal. Arguments flying left and right, with the upperhand shifting every page:"I used to get 1900 kills per minute on my solo druid!"
"What is your point? I used to 1shot the entire zone when i entered, and THEN i raped the portalkeep guards with my un-SC'ed lvl one staff."
As always it is a cliffhanger, i cant wait for season 2!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom