:lol:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
because dmg charts in scenarios (especially in t1) is EVERYTHING

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well... I have seen plenty of similar charts in T3 too, but do we really need another thread on this?

Move along - we know they'll get a nerf.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Shame scenarios are so unrewarding ;)

Attachments

• xp.jpg
    xp.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 135
  • renown.jpg
    renown.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 87

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm the BW is the highest level for that scenario - there's a lower level one doing much, much lower damage.

Frankly I see most DPS classes having good scenarios, it depends how other people are playing as much as how they are.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
BW need a buff tbh

A visual buff that is, they look terrible. Mind you that goes for most of the order classes.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
I would reply but i have had a warning from flim about posting in every BW thread and saying they need a nerf.:england:

o i forgot ..bright wizards need a nerf.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I would reply but i have had a warning from flim about posting in every BW thread and saying they need a nerf.:england:

o i forgot ..bright wizards need a nerf.

the warning was for posting in EVERY thread, not every BW thread - feel free to grumble about them in here.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
the warning was for posting in EVERY thread, not every BW thread - feel free to grumble about them in here.

Bullshit..i don't post in Every thread i post in threads that have allready had referance to BW's.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Hippolytus Marsillius(sp?) was the italian who is accredited with inventing what we now call "chinese water torture"

An irregular, but constant drip of water on the forehead that gradually drives the victim insane.

Alot like your posts on the subject of BW's.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Hippolytus Marsillius(sp?) was the italian who is accredited with inventing what we now call "chinese water torture"

An irregular, but constant drip of water on the forehead that gradually drives the victim insane.

Alot like your posts on the subject of BW's.

ahh ok thats interesting learn summin everyday thanks.Thing is you see i'm right and contary to what anyone says i don't post about it in EVERY thread only those that in anyway refer to BW's,so the easy answer is to not look at any threads that have anything to do with BW's.

I think you may have your facts wrong after using the god that is goggle.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
ahh ok thats interesting learn summin everyday thanks.Thing is you see i'm right and contary to what anyone says i don't post about it in EVERY thread only those that in anyway refer to BW's,so the easy answer is to not look at any threads that have anything to do with BW's.

Such lies tbh :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Such lies tbh :)

No lies dude it was interesting and i didn't know that tho after using google i found totaly different information.
As for posting in EVERY thread as flim accuses me,take a look (on my screen) i see 25 threads 5 of which i have posted in,now you tell me is that posting in EVERY thead?is it even posting in half of them?i'll just leave it there with point proven. i take a bow and thank you all.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Was in a few scenarios yesterday where Order obviously rolled without any BW's. We absolutely owned them, just makes you wonder really.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I often see Sorcs getting over 80k or even 100k damage in t3 and coming out top of the damage lists, i also often see many many scenarios where there are more sorcs than bws. Does that indicate sorcs are OP aswell or maybe more OP or is it just a simple case of sorc players being naturally more skilled ?:p

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
I often see Sorcs getting over 80k or even 100k damage in t3 and coming out top of the damage lists, i also often see many many scenarios where there are more sorcs than bws. Does that indicate sorcs are OP aswell or maybe more OP or is it just a simple case of sorc players being naturally more skilled ?:p

You got it in one..sorc's. are far more skilled:)no matter how you try to put it BW's are OP.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH

both BW AND sorc are op...

Talivar

Part of the furniture
both BW AND sorc are op...
thats what i beleive aswell!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
BW are fine, crits are broken, dots and debuffs need a complete revamp. There is currently no way to remove certain dots depending on the order they were cast in. All one can do is try heal through the 1000+ crits.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
3 BW's in a T3 scenario =destro pinned in their own spawn .
3 Sorc's. in a T3 scenario= more fodder for the WH's.
Anyone who says sorcerers have the same impact as BW's is in cloud cookoo land.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to see sorcs and BWs sorted. TBH it's so tedious finding yet another game where DPS classes are unbalanced. Would have thought after all the history of games suffering from this, including DAoC at various points, they'd have been more careful to avoid it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MJ's definition of a smooth launch is that the servers are pingable, lag, broken core features, mechanics or classes and what not do not account.

It's like going to a meeting and playing bullshit bingo but this time you have to pay for it.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
3 BW's in a T3 scenario =destro pinned in their own spawn .
3 Sorc's. in a T3 scenario= more fodder for the WH's.
Anyone who says sorcerers have the same impact as BW's is in cloud cookoo land.

Isn't that more likely to do with destro on your server having crap WE's? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom