Not open for further replies.
H

halgaard

howsmarttoday.gif

S

Sichama

Lol @ people that don't want to give RP's
Lol @ people that only want to get RP's

You are both taking too seriously a Game, just a simple advise, play for the game and to have fun, there is no real price in the end of a virtual game.

On a final note if someone finds a way to stop the enemy from getting RP's after a fight, it doesn't matter if it's a 1vs1 or 1vs50 fight, it's lame and should be considered bug abusing, as the idea is to get RP's if you win but don't give any if you lose.

If someone finds a way to get killed before the fight when he sees the enemy, oh well its pointless, but perfectly in his right to do so, as long as he does it before the fighting starts.

If nothing else i expect to see alot of BB's blowing up whenever they want to leave a zone and stop jumping from the highest spot in the keep or people running all the way to a keep to suicide, it has it's practicall uses.

A

ashitaka

Funny how none of you excal-fuck-turds can't type properly. Is it a syndrome?

B

Belomar

Go away, troll. (And no, I am not talking about Arnor. ;))

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Belomar
Go away, troll. (And no, I am not talking about Arnor. ;))

But he is from pryd and is bored of running around emain and finding it deserted.

B

bone_idle

This thread is starting to go the way of most threads nowadays. Heavy flames against one another.

Just gets boring to read in the end.

R

rigga

Originally posted by ashitaka

...And an assole is what?:kiss2:

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by rigga
...And an assole is what?:kiss2:

hmm, maybe its something to do with a spanish donkey. Ass... Ole?

P

Pin

Maybe I should point out the double-negative here?

R

Ravenbourne

The story about when a pryd tard came over to excal RvR forum and owned himself

L

liloe

hmm...doubled negation is not really good typing skill, either, so rather shut it before you pick on others

T

tirinerfed

well i havent got any point in Alc so i
think i have a lot of crafting to do ,
but I really must Sc while 2fg+ hibs or albs uncovers me.....

Thx fore the tip

Tiri Maddog

E

eneq

Originally posted by thorwyntf
Just curious...
weren´t you the guy who - not long ago - started an endless discussion about why people are so aggressive and impolite ingame and here on BW? And about how immature and wrong it is to flame away on the internet?
Look what has become of you after just one year on BW. :D

Damn that was long ago :)

But you are wrong about the post.
It wasnt about peeps being aggressive and impolite. If peeps want to b aggressive its there choice. And impolite even more.

It was the use of some words.
Calling peeps: Gay,Retard (someone even posted a picture of 1), pussy, etc etc.

Dont know why male persons love to call other male persons "gay". And what astonished me (and still does) is that most peeps think its ok...

So to make a short summary.
Its ok being childish/immature/aggressive/impolite/flame etc etc. But dont use too offensive words.

You ok with the reply ?

E

eneq

Originally posted by Arnor
no you shitmong, the whole game is based on FUN, rps are an added bonus (atleast for 90% of the ppl)

Cant handle rvr? lol, your a mong.

1. What is a shitmong ?
2. I was not aiming at you when i said you couldnt handle RvR. It was to the ones Blowing themself up cause they cant win the fight.
3. Well all Games are based for fun....But what make this game speciell is the RvR and RP. OR else (if what you saying) all games are the like... Have you totally misunderstood the meaning of DAOC ? Isnt it based on RvR ? And RvR are based on RP ?

When im in rvr, I spare greys, I try to spare soloing friends from other realms, I try to avoid killing soloers with my fg etc etc. Thats because in the end its about having fun, I dont find it funny to steamroll greys. Does the 34 rp I get from the grey matter? Do the 250 rps I get from a lvl 50 soloer matter? No they fucking dont, and instead of ruining their game, i go on with my business trying to find a challenge for some fun playing.
This ofc is my choice, and other ppl may do as they wish, but I consider it lame to kill greys just because they are your "enemy", excepting ofcourse the fact that SOME ppl here roleplay to a high degree, then its alright, but not for the 99% greygankers 1337-omgwtfpwning morons that use it as an excuse to feel big by killing greys.

Well that summaries your playstayle but what has that do with this thread ?

War is killing/raping/plundering/brutalizing/burning/pillaging/razing/torturing EVERYTHING that your side considers hostile or that cant be used for your sides immediate benifit. (children, women, houses, farms, cities, villages, you name it)

THAT is war.

WTF ?
RAPING ?
TORTURING ?
KILLING CHILDREN/WOMEN ?
YOU FECKING STUPID IGNORANT SOB.
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THATS WAR ?

Daoc rvr is about gathering in one of 3 designated areas and having a good old rumble, its like gay-ass british 1920's boxing, gentleman style (just that sometimes ppl "cheat" the gentlemans code by bringing ass-mates/friends to zerg etc)

THAT is daoc rvr, you see the difference fuckhead?

Hmm yes i can c the difference...
But you must b 1 ignorant sob...
You yourself saying that "ppl wanting to fight"...But this guy dont want to fight..he blows himself up........Just because he is solo...
IF your logic is correct the Stealther adds at mg shouldnt attack when 1 fg fights another fg..

BTW the most important question to you...WTF is a shitmongo ?
Cause thats the only thing im wondering and really need an answer from you..Cause peeps saying that war is about raping children dont rank high in my book tbh....

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
Eneq = wtfpwned :(
yes i know..but thats because you make it so easy for me..
It was more of a challenge before you toke that break tbh..
Seems the vacation make your brain even smaller :(

I

iceforge

welll.....

Originally posted by old.Vae
Judean Peoples Front Crack Suicide Squad anyone?.....

Well my guild (Jordheims Peoples Front) used to be in the Crack Suicede Squad alliance, close enough? :p

I

iceforge

DOH!

Originally posted by eneq
TWAT

The whole game is based on RP.
Its RvR game.

When you are in RvR zone the name of the game is to kill or b killed.
Its not about being a selfish coward..But maybe you play it that way...

Go do some PvE if you cant handle the RvR

The game is to kill or suicide if it is roleplay accually, troopers get's suicide dozes to take their own life, in case the enemy captures them to torture them, and I would call 50 people running over me for torture, wouldn't you? :p

Btw, brilliant idea, maybe worth a movie.... :)

A

Amadon

great.. everytime i see a savage i'm gonna blow myself up! :p

E

eneq

Re: DOH!

Originally posted by iceforge
The game is to kill or suicide if it is roleplay accually, troopers get's suicide dozes to take their own life,

What troopers get suicide capsels ?
Plz tell me.. Cause i dont think its a regular equipment the world over...

I dont i will ever c a officer telling his soldiers "here take this pills they will kill you if you want to..."

Its rather making the opposing forces not needed in wars tbh...

A

Arnor

WTF ?
RAPING ?
TORTURING ?
KILLING CHILDREN/WOMEN ?
YOU FECKING STUPID IGNORANT SOB.
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THATS WAR ?

You think war is lining 2 armies up on a gigantic field and yelling charge, fighting some and then head down to the pub together?

You fucking ignorant gym-teacher, you should really know better.

let me tell you one example from the "war" in bosnia:

the serbs went around from house to house in the cities/villages, killing all the children&women and since the men that lived there was out fighting a war, they were defenseless. Cute huh?

if you need more gruelling war stories dont be afraid to ask.

But sure eneq, sit back in your comfy chair and keep repeating to yourself that war isnt your worst fucking nightmare and everything is fucking warm and fuzzy.

I would also like to nominate you for the most naive fucking bastard on the planet.

Q

quinthar

And a excal-fuck-turd is what exactly?

English Daoc Server - Fornication - Excrement

Is this a popular phrase where you come from? Or are you fed up owning 5 year old welsh corgi's with your manhood?

E

eneq

You think war is lining 2 armies up on a gigantic field and yelling charge, fighting some and then head down to the pub together?

let me tell you one example from the "war" in bosnia:

the serbs went around from house to house in the cities/villages, killing all the children&women and since the men that lived there was out fighting a war, they were defenseless. Cute huh?

Well as you yourself nicely put the War into "" you prolly know that bosnia wasnt war..

IF you read the Geneve convention (sp) you would know what WAR is. Almost the WHOLE world have signed it..
Thats war...

Killing innocents, raping/pillaging/etc etc isnt war..
Its a crime....

Bosnia wasnt war it was a ethnic cleansing in 1 of the biggest crimes since WW2.

When peeps thinking like you that War is all the above you mentioned...that is when things get ugly...

and to b clear i dont think you would do all the above IF you sometime (god forbidden) happened to b in a warsituation.

A

Arnor

Well as you yourself nicely put the War into "" you prolly know that bosnia wasnt war..

IF you read the Geneve convention (sp) you would know what WAR is. Almost the WHOLE world have signed it..
Thats war...

Killing innocents, raping/pillaging/etc etc isnt war..
Its a crime....

Bosnia wasnt war it was a ethnic cleansing in 1 of the biggest crimes since WW2.

When peeps thinking like you that War is all the above you mentioned...that is when things get ugly...

and to b clear i dont think you would do all the above IF you sometime (god forbidden) happened to b in a warsituation.

oh yeah, they all signed it, too bad its not worth the paper its signed on.

or how about the first gulf war, when the US forces mounted ploughs on their tanks/humvees and buried thousands of retreating iraqi soldiers alive, hows that for geneva convention?

Youknow, you arent allowed to fire a 12.7mm gun at personell, just vehicles. Guess when the soldiers are storming towards you you go "hot damn, if not for that darn convention they would all be mincemeat"

The difference between a war and a slaughter is NOTHING, because WAR=SLAUGHTER.

Just tell me one, one war where everyone kept to the beautiful utopian geneva convention. fuck, ill even settle for a fucking bar-brawl. Cant find it huh?

Rules are all nice and dandy, but when ppl are trying to kill you they go right out the window.

Crawl back into your hole in the ground Winnie the pooh

M

mrmiagi

TWAT

The whole game is based on RP.

If this is true i think half the daoc community isn´t playing the game right...

As for me i can enjoy pve as much as PvP but then again i am not as Leet as the emain "whores"

E

eneq

or how about the first gulf war, when the US forces mounted ploughs on their tanks/humvees and buried thousands of retreating iraqi soldiers alive, hows that for geneva convention?

The difference between a war and a slaughter is NOTHING, because WAR=SLAUGHTER.

So nice off you saying shit nada...

Maybe i was wrong,,you show remarkable logic to them doing the war crimes :/

"fuck this. all will prolly do this anyway so lets do it first.."

And the ploughs on Tanks was used like a snowplough to avoid the Sand dunes AFAIK.

ITs so nice of you telling rumours and spreading them about US soldiers doing this....
Any proof or pictures ?
I guess not but we will prlly get back a.."ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT ON THE INTERNET !!!"
" MY WIFE COUSINS CHILDS FRIEND SAW IT!

And the WAR=SLAUGHTER things,,,how stupid isnt that ?
I can only shake my head in disbelief about what you saying...

E

eneq

Originally posted by mrmiagi
If this is true i think half the daoc community isn´t playing the game right...

As for me i can enjoy pve as much as PvP but then again i am not as Leet as the emain "whores"

Hello..

Have you read the backgroundstory ?
Have you grasped the concept of the game right ?

OFC you can enjoy the PvE.
BUT the game is about Midgard/Hibernia/Albion fighting a war...
ITs not about Trolle Tusktooth beating up water beetles...

And when doing RvR you get RP.
1 of the main things about RvR is the RP...

I dont say you CANT enjoy the PvE BUT the concept of the Game is the RvR ...

OR did i totally miss the manual and the background stories and .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread