Bug Abuseing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnor

Originally posted by trade
well the funny thing is that u do it and all the stupid ghimpfils and mincers in emain will do it, all the healers and everything, do u expect fg mids to suicide in ur warder zerg in the evening ?

it's not exactly fare u know ... just imadgine everyone doing it... would u like that, or because u'r the first u thinck it's special ?

that u don't do it on soloers what makes u thinck others will have the same morall as u and not sui when louseing 1 on 1?

you know why theyll do it you fountain of gibberish?

because you drew attention to it, there was no problem, only diabloito doing it when facing fg's. Until you came to bw :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Elric IA
Reavers also cannot take Spellcrafting as a primary tradeskill. However, anyone who can have Alchemy as a primary tradeskill has Spellcrafting as a secondary so Infiltrators could do this.

see above :(

just less harsh for you

A

Armus

To Trade: Are you complaining that he killed himself before you could, or rather that he robbed you of a few RPs?

See, that was a little trick that I used to use while I was levelling my Necro in DF which also robbed enemy realms of RPs.
When I saw the Mids/Hibs coming, I would park my pet out in the open, and move the shade into a group of mobs. If the Mids/Hibs wanted the RPs so badly, all they had to do was kill a few grey-con mobs, then my pet, then me. They never did though, and the mobs would kill me when my pet died. Are you saying that I'm also a cheater/bug abuser for using this tactic? (And yes, I know this could also be classed as a lame tactic, but then again, so is a FG of level 50s attacking a grey con enemy for a few measly RPs.)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Ozands
Fucking lamer, figures that an alb came up with that idea i guess all thew fotm infils will do the same soon
So much hate, so little brain.

K

Kallio

Well, using SC to suicide yourself is "kinda" lame, but then again...

:rolleyes:

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Ozands
Fucking lamer, figures that an alb came up with that idea i guess all thew fotm infils will do the same soon

sc is open to all realms

O

old.Nol

Sweet, I can picture exploding sc'ers dropping from relic keep walls now :D

Funny, original idea ... really stupid thing to do...

The plus side however, is it does prove to Glottis that it's not only Hibs and Mids that find bugs to exploit.

regards,

nol

E

eneq

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Who the fuck am i flaming.
So far there is only one clueless retard who is flaming and thats you, idiot.

Ohh soz i can show you a couple of posters in this thread flaming eachother. But you prolly missed that.
But then again ill show you and maybe you not considering this a flame. But it is flaming in my book...

Trade wrote
"
Be very carefull guys there's a new bug noobs abuse in rvr, it's realy nice u go to a rvr zone and u meet Dibolito (rr5 reaver) and u try to kill him and he suddenly blows up letting u amased.

He is suposed to be a "soloer" and crap, if he kills u it's ok if u get close to killing him he justs get in the explosives and u are rp less.

He did it 3 times this morning and it realy got me pissed since goa's rigth now is prety much a puzzle(crap) i decided to post here.

Unfortunately i don't have a screeny but i'll provide 1 soon, bug abuseing noobs are on the rampage again.

Ban the fecker imo, at least for some days so he dosen't do it again, it's kinda not nice : he kills u he gets rps u win he suicides and no rps...

GG albs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Angara FFS Wrote
"O M G !
Call 911 imo!"

And tbh i agree its a rather lame/boring Flame.
But still a Flame....
Or was it a sincere suggestion ?

Maybe your brain have lost the wall of sanity that tells you when you are ingame or IRL...

If so....911 dont in DAOC...But maybe its best to call that number and get you some help imho.....

A

Arnor

eneq: go back to your ""school"" for the mentally retarded teachers.

T

Teren

Originally posted by Tyka
gonna be fun when u meet the alb warder zerg then, instead of SoS everyone blow themselves up ;)

that impossible you know, not evry1 can be a sc :)

E

elahim

Originally posted by Zaragon
Like rest of Daoc?
How many people using cheath our unfair play far worse then this?
Zerg our gett zerged?
Make fotm groups where only some classes can be in?

Sure im going to play and be nice like rest of doac from now on

Reavers are good in grps fyi. And I think det is a little overrated. But ur reaver is very good solo, with a buffbot wich i have no idea if you got access to or not. Just that when u know ur gonna die, imo its LAME to blow urself up just so the other person wouldnt get any RPs. You play the game, gain RPs, and "give" away RPs. What if everyone should do this.. you will have to run like hell towards the enemy to try and hit him/her before he/she blows up, would sure as hell pull the game even closer to the drain than it is now.
Just coz theres some dicks out there using cheats and bug exploits doesnt give you the right to do it also, just sinks you down the same low level as them.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by elahim
Reavers are good in grps fyi. And I think det is a little overrated. But ur reaver is very good solo, with a buffbot wich i have no idea if you got access to or not. Just that when u know ur gonna die, imo its LAME to blow urself up just so the other person wouldnt get any RPs. You play the game, gain RPs, and "give" away RPs. What if everyone should do this.. you will have to run like hell towards the enemy to try and hit him/her before he/she blows up, would sure as hell pull the game even closer to the drain than it is now.
Just coz theres some dicks out there using cheats and bug exploits doesnt give you the right to do it also, just sinks you down the same low level as them.

mezz for 40ish secs, or mezzed for 7?

I see a difference tbh oO

not that reavers dont rock, but determination isnt overrated. Its overpowered, theres a difference :p

F

Flimgoblin

think everyone agrees determination is overpowered - I'd also say that end regen is overpowered in its current form - for all three realms.

I

ilienwyn

That was funny, but there is one serious problem with bringing it here: More and more people are going to use it now :(

Any way, getting zerged by superior numbers is unfortunately part of the game. Nevertheless, I would prefer not using crap tricks...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Nol
Sweet, I can picture exploding sc'ers dropping from relic keep walls now :D
Funny, original idea ... really stupid thing to do...
The plus side however, is it does prove to Glottis that it's not only Hibs and Mids that find bugs to exploit.
regards,
nol

Lol, I'm a bug exploiter...
You are so full of it.
You gave no proof at all that I exploided a bug, so kindly stop saying that.
While you are lot are at it, pls stop the druid pets from abusing their "sh" skills. Also, pls stop your enchanter pets from abusing the LoS bugs they have, and nuking through the walls.
I doubt you will ever do that. Just keeping making posts about how uber Hibs are are.... yawn.
Regards, Glottis

L

liloe

muahaha....this thread is really fun and I must admit that it's pretty genious to have the idea.

I see no real exploit in it, cause if you suicide before a 1on1 starts, then maybe you shouldn't solo and if u blow up in the middle of a duel, the other person still gets RP's. If you do it vs. fg's....well it saves you from bein steamrolled and tbh, it would give me a laugh if ppl did that in front of my eyes.

I think most are overrating it, simple as that cause:
1) not all ppl can do it
2) it only helps in a few situations

E

elahim

Originally posted by liloe
muahaha....this thread is really fun and I must admit that it's pretty genious to have the idea.

I see no real exploit in it, cause if you suicide before a 1on1 starts, then maybe you shouldn't solo and if u blow up in the middle of a duel, the other person still gets RP's. If you do it vs. fg's....well it saves you from bein steamrolled and tbh, it would give me a laugh if ppl did that in front of my eyes.

I think most are overrating it, simple as that cause:
1) not all ppl can do it
2) it only helps in a few situations

*sigh* what is DAOC coming to.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Kallio
Well, using SC to suicide yourself is "kinda" lame, but then again...

:rolleyes:

I supposed its no worse than trying to sprint to realm guards to prevent giving RP's away, I think its a sad indictment on the game when people would rather "virtually" kill themselves than give virtual points away :/

I think its damned original though :)

E

elahim

Originally posted by Arnor
mezz for 40ish secs, or mezzed for 7?

I see a difference tbh oO

not that reavers dont rock, but determination isnt overrated. Its overpowered, theres a difference :p

It is overpowered. But theres to many out there who thinks just coz ur running only with two det tanks, and one reaver for example, that ur grp is gimped.
Wich it isnt, far from it.

G

groal

was there just some smoking boots left when he went???

shazaam!!!

O

old.Filip

Judean Peoples Front Crack Suicide Squad anyone?.....

man...... that guild would rox :)

was it a Mana bomb ? was is a SM ? NOOOOOO... it was Judean Peoples Front Crack Suicide Squad!!!!

btw i think the name was Judean Suicide Peoples Front Squad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom