Bug Abuseing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ace_

Originally posted by groal
was there just some smoking boots left when he went???

shazaam!!!

:D

Dibolito great idea, if you decide to blowup infront of me np here plenty more peeps around to kill or be killed by it'll be funney to see.

S

Sabu

Btw to the people saying that Diablito ownz or that is a great idea, don´t come in the future here crying about bug abbusers and cheaters, you will deserve it.

B

Belsameth

Angara, Eneq: take your private wars to PM please :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, I'm a bug exploiter...
You are so full of it.
You gave no proof at all that I exploided a bug, so kindly stop saying that.
While you are lot are at it, pls stop the druid pets from abusing their "sh" skills. Also, pls stop your enchanter pets from abusing the LoS bugs they have, and nuking through the walls.
I doubt you will ever do that. Just keeping making posts about how uber Hibs are are.... yawn.
Regards, Glottis

In Sweden most children learn how to read in 1st grade.
How old are you, and when do they teach the kids to read in Holland (or in the country that was unlucky enough to get you born in it) ?

Let me quote: The plus side however, is it does prove to Glottis that it's not only Hibs and Mids that find bugs to exploit.

As far as I can see, he never said that YOU bugabuse...he said not only mids and hibs do it, in response to your endless "cheating mids and bugabusing hibs" bullshit.

L

liloe

*sigh* what is DAOC coming to.

I don't think you got what I mean.
I would not mind if someone blew himself up in front of me, there're dozens of other enemies around.

I didn't say I would do it (well I'm seldom solo tbh) because in the heat of a battle I would rather concentrate on doing my job, than pressing shift+r and then putting the stuff together.

So what is DAoC coming to? Well, it seems that some ppl find new ways of escaping fast, but I doubt this is really helpful. Am I not allowed to laugh about some stuff? If that's the case, well *sigh* what is DAoC coming to.

B

behatch

Originally posted by Zaragon
You see me blow up yes im doing a SC overcharge when i see a rp horny fg coming for me. Spellcrafting somthing eny time is not ageinst eny of daoc rules. Maybe u think its lame but u think u derserve rps for me running in fg when its only solo albs around.
I have fighted many soloers this morning allso 2 on at times i would never use this if people give me a chance.

lol you gimp

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
Let me quote: The plus side however, is it does prove to Glottis that it's not only Hibs and Mids that find bugs to exploit.

As far as I can see, he never said that YOU bugabuse...he said not only mids and hibs do it, in response to your endless "cheating mids and bugabusing hibs" bullshit.

You are right.
Misread the post.
But I never said only Mids or Hibs cheat...
But you can read my comment however you like.
Regards, Glottis

O

Ozands

Originally posted by Keogh
SB's will be un nerf'd before you're that cool.

And I bet Renwind was fun to play before the nerf so you calling Infils overpowerful is a bit rich.
[/QUOTE

fyi i played cb before the nerf so i dont know how it was to be specced in la before the nerf ty very much

H

halgaard

made me laugh when i read it, and this must indeed have been a funny sight for the enemy, however...
This is funny once, and i HOPE that if this continuo, people doing this will be punished by somemeans.

if someone cant face getting steamrolled repeately like the rest of us mortals, they shouldnt be playing darkage imo

C

chruxh

*sighs*

what is this game becoming ? Its a game play it for fun. u guys that try do tricks like that, its kinda scary as how u look at your self in this game, i'll repeat my self its a GAME !!!!

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Zaragon
You see me blow up yes im doing a SC overcharge when i see a rp horny fg coming for me. Spellcrafting somthing eny time is not ageinst eny of daoc rules. Maybe u think its lame but u think u derserve rps for me running in fg when its only solo albs around.
I have fighted many soloers this morning allso 2 on at times i would never use this if people give me a chance.

:great:

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Goa CoC
Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible

Imo they could justify banning the fucker.

Funny trick though

C

cleptomaniac

Diablito is the only alb i ever see solo in emain. I've been looking for him a few times in primetime rvr when waahlbion storm out of AMG with 60 + players, never seen him in one of those 64 slot group ever.

Sure, its a game flaw, and i can understand if some people think it's lame, but Diablito is the only alb i actually respect in emain, and i dont blame him a single bit if he blow himself up every time he see a FG coming for him.

Props to you for solo:ing all the time Diablito. I always try to convince the grp im in to leave you alone whenever i see you.

A

Aloca

Maybe this will make fgs learn that they doesnt gain anything by killing soloers :D :clap:

O

old.Elfslayer

Your in a warzone, its your choice to be there, deal with the situation and stop cheating !!

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
Diablito is the only alb i ever see solo in emain. I've been looking for him a few times in primetime rvr when waahlbion storm out of AMG with 60 + players, never seen him in one of those 64 slot group ever.

Sure, its a game flaw, and i can understand if some people think it's lame, but Diablito is the only alb i actually respect in emain, and i dont blame him a single bit if he blow himself up every time he see a FG coming for him.

Props to you for solo:ing all the time Diablito. I always try to convince the grp im in to leave you alone whenever i see you.

If he wants to solo, maybe he shouldnt go to zergmain.

Blowing yourself up, funny yeah, keep doing it ... lame

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Elfslayer
Your in a warzone, its your choice to be there, deal with the situation and stop cheating !!

if your "in a warzone" as you put it, why shouldnt you be able to kill yourself to avoid giving the enemy such joy?

personally I think comparing daoc and rvr to war is just retarded, but would you look at this, I beat you in your own paradigm :hat:

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by Sibanac
If he wants to solo, maybe he shouldnt go to zergmain.

Blowing yourself up, funny yeah, keep doing it ... lame

he was doing it at 7-8 in the morning.

I think i was in the same group as the guy who started this thread when Diablito blew himself up, and we were the only FG out at that hour. Had been knackered by 2 fg's albs 2 hours earlier so we had no remorse with a FG at that hour, but there were mainly solo:ers at that hour, hence him blowing himself up every time he saw us.

It was me he cheated out of 220 rp's, and yes, im defending him...go figure.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Arnor
if your "in a warzone" as you put it, why shouldnt you be able to kill yourself to avoid giving the enemy such joy?

TWAT

The whole game is based on RP.
Its RvR game.

When you are in RvR zone the name of the game is to kill or b killed.
Its not about being a selfish coward..But maybe you play it that way...

Go do some PvE if you cant handle the RvR

T

thorwyntf

eneq
Talks too much!

Just curious...
weren´t you the guy who - not long ago - started an endless discussion about why people are so aggressive and impolite ingame and here on BW? And about how immature and wrong it is to flame away on the internet?
Look what has become of you after just one year on BW. :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by eneq
TWAT

The whole game is based on RP.
Its RvR game.

When you are in RvR zone the name of the game is to kill or b killed.
Its not about being a selfish coward..But maybe you play it that way...

Go do some PvE if you cant handle the RvR

no you shitmong, the whole game is based on FUN, rps are an added bonus (atleast for 90% of the ppl)

Cant handle rvr? lol, your a mong.

When im in rvr, I spare greys, I try to spare soloing friends from other realms, I try to avoid killing soloers with my fg etc etc. Thats because in the end its about having fun, I dont find it funny to steamroll greys. Does the 34 rp I get from the grey matter? Do the 250 rps I get from a lvl 50 soloer matter? No they fucking dont, and instead of ruining their game, i go on with my business trying to find a challenge for some fun playing.
This ofc is my choice, and other ppl may do as they wish, but I consider it lame to kill greys just because they are your "enemy", excepting ofcourse the fact that SOME ppl here roleplay to a high degree, then its alright, but not for the 99% greygankers 1337-omgwtfpwning morons that use it as an excuse to feel big by killing greys.

Like I said earlier (fucks sake im getting tired of repeating myself)

War is killing/raping/plundering/brutalizing/burning/pillaging/razing/torturing EVERYTHING that your side considers hostile or that cant be used for your sides immediate benifit. (children, women, houses, farms, cities, villages, you name it)

THAT is war.

Daoc rvr is about ppl wanting to fight gathering in one of 3 designated areas and having a good old rumble, its like gay-ass british 1920's boxing, gentleman style (just that sometimes ppl "cheat" the gentlemans code by bringing ass-mates/friends to zerg etc)

THAT is daoc rvr, you see the difference fuckhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread