Bug Abuseing

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trade

Be very carefull guys there's a new bug noobs abuse in rvr, it's realy nice u go to a rvr zone and u meet Dibolito (rr5 reaver) and u try to kill him and he suddenly blows up letting u amased.

He is suposed to be a "soloer" and crap, if he kills u it's ok if u get close to killing him he justs get in the explosives and u are rp less.

He did it 3 times this morning and it realy got me pissed since goa's rigth now is prety much a puzzle(crap) i decided to post here.

Unfortunately i don't have a screeny but i'll provide 1 soon, bug abuseing noobs are on the rampage again.

Ban the fecker imo, at least for some days so he dosen't do it again, it's kinda not nice : he kills u he gets rps u win he suicides and no rps...

GG albs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

thorwyntf

urm...
what exactly does he do? I mean, it´s not against the CoC to suicide even in RvR so unless you can tell us how he´s suiciding and that this suicide is indeed a bug abuse, there´s nothing wrong with it.
Get me right, I`m not trying to defend cheating, but not giving away rp´s isn´t cheating unless it´s done by abusing or exploiting some bug.

Z

Zaragon

You see me blow up yes im doing a SC overcharge when i see a rp horny fg coming for me. Spellcrafting somthing eny time is not ageinst eny of daoc rules. Maybe u think its lame but u think u derserve rps for me running in fg when its only solo albs around.
I have fighted many soloers this morning allso 2 on at times i would never use this if people give me a chance.

N

)nick(

Haha ingenious! How did you come up with the idea to blow yourself up right before you get zerged?

A

alithiel50

Ingenious, indeed! :clap:

/makes a mental note to watch out for exploding elphs

T

trade

well the funny thing is that u do it and all the stupid ghimpfils and mincers in emain will do it, all the healers and everything, do u expect fg mids to suicide in ur warder zerg in the evening ?

it's not exactly fare u know ... just imadgine everyone doing it... would u like that, or because u'r the first u thinck it's special ?

that u don't do it on soloers what makes u thinck others will have the same morall as u and not sui when louseing 1 on 1?

G

Gorrion

i am almost always solo and not buffed, and i get killed often both by zerks, fg's, and buffed solo players. that is life in RVR.
i would state: blowing youself up in any rvr situation is considered a illigal action, if the goal is to prevent any opponent to get realm point from you, even if you face fg's. The spellcrafting system was and is not designed for this use, and im sure Mythic do not like this development.
I suggest you put you'r fireworks aside in RVR and use it for its true working, and just accept that being solo in rvr is dangerous and may result in a quick Death.

Gorrion the Thane

J

JoxerTheMighty

hmm, maybe it aint fair (has a picture in his mind where loads of albs and mids blow up right before they got pwned) but this guy certainly had a nice idea there :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Zaragon
You see me blow up yes im doing a SC overcharge when i see a rp horny fg coming for me. Spellcrafting somthing eny time is not ageinst eny of daoc rules. Maybe u think its lame but u think u derserve rps for me running in fg when its only solo albs around.
I have fighted many soloers this morning allso 2 on at times i would never use this if people give me a chance.

OMG what's wrong with ppl

If you cant stand getting killed by a fg maybe roll a class that can solo.

:puke: @ ppl like you

E

eneq

All you really doing is to avoid giving RP to other peeps..
U will die nevertheless....So why do u blow up yourself..Thats just so lame it should b illegal in most countries..

If you cant handle running solo then for ffs go home and cry..

Goddamn i hate this NooBs that are so selfish.......

Z

Zaragon

Originally posted by trade
well the funny thing is that u do it and all the stupid ghimpfils and mincers in emain will do it, all the healers and everything, do u expect fg mids to suicide in ur warder zerg in the evening ?

it's not exactly fare u know ... just imadgine everyone doing it... would u like that, or because u'r the first u thinck it's special ?

that u don't do it on soloers what makes u thinck others will have the same morall as u and not sui when louseing 1 on 1?

I think u gott it wrong here if u had hurt me with some dam at all before i use it u get full rp its like hitting someone right before they jump down amg wall and die of it. And people that jump amg wall should be banned too then?.

Lol u taking about fair this game never be fair its allways one side that have higher chance to win.

And yeah would be funny to see large group doing this must make a nice whine here.

Whats your problem your toy die just before u can play with it then come here and cry a river!

E

eneq

Originally posted by angara-ffs
O M G !
Call 911 imo!

Godamn...
I really think you a Troll born into a Celt body..

This guy is adressing a RP cheat and all you can do is to flame him..

But tbh maybe you didnt understand it all and made a joke so u shouldnt look like a clueless ¤%¤#%.

J

Jerelyn

i definately need to try that!
<kilix sneaking in on amg... a saracen eyes her.... saracen is getting closer....... closer......... closer........... closer... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!>

oh yeah.. that could be funny :D

-Jerelyn

T

trade

I think u gott it wrong here if u had hurt me with some dam at all before i use it u get full rp its like hitting someone right before they jump down amg wall and die of it. And people that jump amg wall should be banned too then?.

Lol u taking about fair this game never be fair its allways one side that have higher chance to win.

And yeah would be funny to see large group doing this must make a nice whine here.

Whats your problem your toy die just before u can play with it then come here and cry a river!

doh if u fall off the wall u give some rps.... din't u know that ?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

While I do find the thought ingenious, I resent the fact you are trying to avoid giving away rp's.
So many "soloers" use some way of cheating opponents out of rp's. Very sad really :(
Just die, and come back.
If they are zerging you, they will get crap rp.
If it is was one vs one, they deserve it.
Regards, Glottis

E

elahim

omfg thats insane. why cant you just play this game as the rest of us does?
might not be against the CoC or anything illegal, but use your common sense ffs.

Z

Zaragon

Originally posted by trade
doh if u fall off the wall u give some rps.... din't u know that ?

Yes my point if u hurt me before i use the overcharge u gett rp so it would be just waste of time using it in fights where people take dam.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
If you cant stand getting killed by a fg maybe roll a class that can solo.
All classes can solo. It's only you and the rest of the stealther population who chose the mindless way of doing it.

EDIT: spelling

Z

Zaragon

Originally posted by elahim
omfg thats insane. why cant you just play this game as the rest of us does?
might not be against the CoC or anything illegal, but use your common sense ffs.

Like rest of Daoc?
How many people using cheath our unfair play far worse then this?
Zerg our gett zerged?
Make fotm groups where only some classes can be in?

Sure im going to play and be nice like rest of doac from now on

K

Khalen

Funny, so a person rather blows himself up for 18 G then give away some rps? :D

Z

Zaragon

Originally posted by Khalen
Funny, so a person rather blows himself up for 18 G then give away some rps? :D

It cost copper....
Im really poor after this but was worth it did gett a mid angry enough to come whine here maybe i stop using it now...

T

Tyka

gonna be fun when u meet the alb warder zerg then, instead of SoS everyone blow themselves up ;)

T

Tharion

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
While I do find the thought ingenious, I resent the fact you are trying to avoid giving away rp's.
So many "soloers" use some way of cheating opponents out of rp's. Very sad really :(
Just die, and come back.
If they are zerging you, they will get crap rp.
If it is was one vs one, they deserve it.
Regards, Glottis

I actually agree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread