Buffbots and their 'Lameness'

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
well ... the difference between you and me i guess is your some lvl 43 bonedancer who thinks hes leet... and im not ?

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characterrank.php?server=Camlann&realm=&order=lastweek

i aint all that random either, most ppl have seen me in game, im somewhere around no.1 on that list i think.

and i make 90% of my rps solo and unbuffed, and i never bug abuse.

43 bonedancer tho - lol :worthy:

RP show /played time and experience but not "skillz" fyi.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
you just dont know ame, then you would know what this thread is all about
Does it really matter that I use a bot, when all I do with it is kill one level 50 reward.. and leave them alone for the next 24hrs if they leave me alone.

Its not like I act like a complete lamer who goes around chaining yellows, blues, greens, greys for cash and deathspam messages.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
surely experience can be called the same thing as skill for the most part.

btw talking about skill, have you read you sig recently ? you do know you play the 1 character in this game which comes exactly last on the skill needed to play table ?

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
surely experience can be called the same thing as skill for the most part.

btw talking about skill, have you read you sig recently ? you do know you play the 1 character in this game which comes exactly last on the skill needed to play table ?
Can you define the word "skill" so i can see what you mean ?To use more hotkeys on quickbars,to be less overpowered or what?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Can you define the word "skill" so i can see what you mean ?To use more hotkeys on quickbars,to be less overpowered or what?
1. Skill - Proficiency, facility, or dexterity that is acquired or developed through training or experience. See Synonyms at ability.

a An art, trade, or technique, particularly one requiring use of the hands or body.
b A developed talent or ability: writing skills.

Dictionary.com 4tw

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
skill means playing your character to the absolute max of its potential. but for a character to require skill, it needs to be in some way balanced, so that it actually requires skill to win - hence a bonedancer like yourself doesnt fit my criteria.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
BD requires skill but at the same time it's unskilled class;) I don't claim to be "skilled BD" fyi but looking for fun and challenge.

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
@bahumat: i'm bb with cap bow range it means if i hit a bd,its from far away he has nochance with lifetap at first arrow.
at least i fear no bd which is less than 50.
i can't beat a good bd in a fair fight which is 50 even if i'm bb.
but i can kill them (even our dear mr burns) because i always waiting my time.

and all bd's are not french and all french are not bd. :sex:

ur dear lovely guessy the french frog eater.

Guessy.jpg

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
good plus your high RR and depending on if you have a bb with you its possible.

the shit bd's always die but the good ones can get that lifetap off very fast

Um, its an INSTANT lifetap m8, u just hit it, and its on a permanent refresh timer, they all hit the same...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Keeg said:
Um, its an INSTANT lifetap m8, u just hit it, and its on a permanent refresh timer, they all hit the same...

no a good bd will /face then sprint at the archer with pets helping. he will also dex debuff when running and when he gets in melee range the archer switches to wpn, here the bd uses str debuff so he hit for nothing

a shit bd will turn round and lifetap

Bahumat

FH is my second home
guessy said:
@bahumat: i'm bb with cap bow range it means if i hit a bd,its from far away he has nochance with lifetap at first arrow.
at least i fear no bd which is less than 50.
i can't beat a good bd in a fair fight which is 50 even if i'm bb.
but i can kill them (even our dear mr burns) because i always waiting my time.

and all bd's are not french and all french are not bd. :sex:

ur dear lovely guessy the french frog eater.

hehe with your sense of humour you must only be 1/2 french!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
lol your looking for a challenge so you play a bonedancer, you logic pwns.
guess why i didn't pl BD to 50 and don't use bb as well.That's really challenge to be BD in pk zones at lvl 36 fyi.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt pl my merc either, still 50 in 2 weeks tho, and i dont use a bb, and i solo almost all the time.

leeching lvl 50s fights as a lvl 36 doesnt really count as a challenge "fyi"

lol, tell me again where the challenge is in playing a bd btw ? is it the insta 4 sec lifetap ? or the 2 healing pets ? or the commander which styles on people ? or getting physical defense ? a rr5 which makes you 90% immune to CC ? twf ?

your logic just got wtf'd again btw in case you hadnt noticed.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
i didnt pl my merc either, still 50 in 2 weeks tho, and i dont use a bb, and i solo almost all the time.

lol, tell me again where the challenge is in playing a bd btw ? is it the insta 4 sec lifetap ? or the 2 healing pets ? or the commander which styles on people ? or getting physical defense ? a rr5 which makes you 90% immune to CC ? twf ?

your logic just got wtf'd again btw in case you hadnt noticed.

I didn't kill a single mob ;) The challenge is in killing 50s when you are 10 levels below em.I played 99% of the time prenf also so didn't have rr5 ra and FD neither.Oh well i didn't leech 50s ,belive me or not but there were fair fights.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I didn't kill a single mob ;) The challenge is in killing 50s when you are 10 levels below em.I played 99% of the time prenf also so didn't have rr5 ra and FD neither.Oh well i didn't leech 50s ,belive me or not but there were fair fights.

So lamencer, what your saying is that you strafe bugged the lvl 50ties? :p

Bahumat said:
no a good bd will /face then sprint at the archer with pets helping. he will also dex debuff when running and when he gets in melee range the archer switches to wpn, here the bd uses str debuff so he hit for nothing

a shit bd will turn round and lifetap.
If you look at your earlier statement, you will notice that you said, "a good bd will get their LT off fast" - i just stated that alll bd's get off lt at same time.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Keeg said:
So lamencer, what your saying is that you strafe bugged the lvl 50ties? :p

If you look at your earlier statement, you will notice that you said, "a good bd will get their LT off fast" - i just stated that alll bd's get off lt at same time.
Why wouldn't you write "all pac healers get off their instamezz/stun at same time" ? You smell like a n00b :D

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
cant believe somone who's main is a lvl 43 bonedancer just called somone else a noob :eek2:

if you ever come across my merc, you'll see how much your strafing helps.

Thorstein

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

cool , so plz delete on 50 and make another bd
want more and more fun yeah baby :wanker:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
cant believe somone who's main is a lvl 43 bonedancer just called somone else a noob :eek2:

if you ever come across my merc, you'll see how much your strafing helps.
See my arguments why i called him a n00b before posting ur mindless replies.
Strafe isn't the only option i use.I don't have to proof anything for every n00b,thinking he is g00d just cos got more rps/higher lvl then me.And your logic pwns as always,why wouldn't you declare bb as my main just cos he is 50 :rolleyes: ?

Can you start to think maybe?People whom i met belive in my words(Amildin does it partly cos forgot about the fight tho),but not others.They think i could kill only noobs,but if i meet em this wouldn't happen,what is big mistake.

For example,you don't belive i could kill Amildin cos you know him and think he is a decent player.I was conn'd green to him so he thought i am free rps(like most of you would do) so he didn't use sos when got rooted so i demezed my pets,but used sos later for escaping when released that "this fucking green con'd BD really can kill him".

Here is another example of ppl's mind,but proofed with ss:
"the trueth":
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/29.jpg
random ppl@reaction on my words in /br :
http://bonelamencer.20megsfree.com/cgi-bin/i/L33T/30.jpg
If i would write w/o those sshots that i pwned rr10 hero at lvl 41 would you belive me? I doubt it.

I pwn 50s most of the time because they lose their attention when see green or blue con enemies and think it's free rps,but they forget that not only chars/toa sc/buffbots pwn but players behind them ;)

@Guessy: #daoc.camlann /who bonelamencer
i am inactive in daoc cos play wow :p

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

a shit bd will turn round and lifetap

The sad thing is that the bd most likely will win even if he just turns around and use lifetap...

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
There's a rather silly thing that makes archers able to take all casters down though. They can kill you from outside /face and last attacker range, which makes it almost impossible to do anything at all...

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedtalfen said:
There's a rather silly thing that makes archers able to take all casters down though. They can kill you from outside /face range, which makes it almost impossible to do anything at all...
BD with fast reaction will see archers immidiatly and if out of range then can "laglifetap" him (works the same like lagmezz).I trained to fuck archers on Gxx cos i was his enemy number one tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom