Buffbots and their 'Lameness'

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Also easier to take tanks down as an assasin with buffs, since you don't neccesarily need to PA to kill them.
u know i wuv u but i don't think you can take a tank down even with PA unbuffed =/

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Aklaim said:
TBH Assasin's aint ment to take down tanks, but tbh Ame wouldn't know that since he was still in his mums belly when assassin's had IP and it was removed because of albs QQ when NS's pwned tanks with IP

That's AP, not IP

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
NS could get AP till NF and about 2 years ago all assasians had no cap on evade and could get IP fyi

Natswoo

Banned
Stealthers IP being removed was ages ago, and about the evade thingy, there was a cap, but only a NS could reach it with their dex :twak:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
You will do if meet me some day ;)

Good tweaked merc or mincer rips up a bonedancer. Mediocre tweaked merc can go AFK while killing level 43 BD.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Some rvr n00bs forget that pvp is different from rvr ! 95% of minstrels,including succi,don't have FZ and most tanks don't have mls done too.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
But i do have rr5 ra on 5 mins timer , bye bye pets

and I do have insta stun , dd , dd , amy , amy and your dead

Merc will 2 shot you even with anytime styles

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Minstrels? loooool ! Ask Amildin how he was sosing from green con bd ;) qc+root and demezzing pets > minstrel fyi

Thought we cleared this up?

Dont you remember I killed you after using an end pot and you cried calling me a cheater then next time, not in a duel, I ran back to group and you were ganked, ask Nats, he was in the grp :wub:

Bellona

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
Some rvr n00bs forget that pvp is different from rvr ! 95% of minstrels,including succi,don't have FZ and most tanks don't have mls done too.

without the big effort, you would die to me before you could move

Natswoo

Banned
/confirmed what amil said...... bonelamencer, nobody on this server fears you, infact you litterally are free rps, so go back to primary school and learn to type "Yes" when the delete message prompts you to.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Stealthers IP being removed was ages ago, and about the evade thingy, there was a cap, but only a NS could reach it with their dex :twak:

evade cap was 50% ;o

Bellona

Banned
But lets get back on topic!

Ame I demand that you admit you only use a buffbot because you cant handle to loose, all your bullshit about 1.5ppl etc.. fuck that, just admit your a sore looser

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Succi said:
But i do have rr5 ra on 5 mins timer , bye bye pets

and I do have insta stun , dd , dd , amy , amy and your dead

Merc will 2 shot you even with anytime styles
Are you dumb ? Good minstrels singlemezz me,then commander and then healing pets so fuck this gimped rr5 ra.I have about 40-50% hps left after unstunning (body and melee resists are caped + FD).Then insta lifetap + qc root and unmezz my pets.But i never die within the stun period fyi.
The problem is to land ur hits even unstyled cos i am always "not in view".I don't know peeps who could penetrate my straffing fyi ! How the fuck could i kill purple friars when they could 2 shot me ? PERFECT STRAFE dude ! Seems you are pretty noob and i don't care about ur 10 rr11 ml10 chars in ur 1337 pocket :kissit:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
/confirmed what amil said...... bonelamencer, nobody on this server fears you, infact you litterally are free rps, so go back to primary school and learn to type "Yes" when the delete message prompts you to.
lol i don't really care if somebody fears me or not , but i am sure that pwned ur guildm8s Yepy,Amildin and Macey ;) I have proofs of it .

Natswoo

Banned
You realise that a mincer's DD's down a green level gradient + a melee hit would kill you...

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Are you dumb ? Good minstrels singlemezz me,then commander and then healing pets so fuck this gimped rr5 ra.I have about 40-50% hps left after unstunning (body and melee resists are caped + FD).Then insta lifetap + qc root and unmezz my pets.But i never die within the stun period fyi.
The problem is to land ur hits even unstyled cos i am always "not in view".I don't know peeps who could penetrate my straffing fyi ! How the fuck could i kill purple friars when they could 2 shot me ? PERFECT STRAFE dude ! Seems you are pretty noob and i don't care about ur 10 rr11 ml10 chars in ur 1337 pocket :kissit:

if you believe anything you just said there, you are even worse than your flaming.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:

I apologise, I didnt use end pot I used SoS, but other than that I think my account was pretty accurate looking at it against the one i gave first time. And i only used SoS because you purged, and we had previously agreed no RAs. So tbh get over yourself, and stop bullshitting :eek:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
I apologise, I didnt use end pot I used SoS, but other than that I think my account was pretty accurate looking at it against the one i gave first time. And i only used SoS because you purged, and we had previously agreed no RAs. So tbh get over yourself, and stop bullshitting :eek:
And you thought I was annoying.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I still dont believe Bonelamencer exists, im yet to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom