Buffbots and their 'Lameness'

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
There is nothing lame with using a buffbot on the PvP server. It is just the same as duoing, except your partner is stuck afk hidden behind a tree in the middle of nowhere.

Of course it is not exactly the same as duoing, since your partner is ungrouped and not really with you, but there are advantages/disadvantages to using a buffbot over a duo. Of course actually duoing is more effective then using a buffbot.

Advantages of using a buffbot:

The buffbot can't be assisted on to die first, so you keep your buffs the whole of the battle (until you die)

Overpowering in the 1vrs1 arena (but 2vrs1 is overpowering anyways, which would be if your bot was by your side against the enemy too)

If you are a caster you don't die as easily. However you then get overpowered dexterity and can wtfpwn 3-5 people at a time. Same would be if you had a bot by yourside too though.

Disadvantages of using a buffbot:

Bot can die to people roaming, and happening to find your bot.

You can't get heals from your bot, so you don't get the full effects then if you were duoing with it. Same goes with other stuff, such as RA's. So really using a buffbot is really 1.5vrs1, or 1.5vrs2 etc..?

So I don't see why people complain when I am using my buffbot, since in reality its just like I am killing them 2vrs1, or 1.5vrs1 instead of 1vrs1. And noone really complains when they are killed (when they are solo) by a duo.

This is not whine, but just information for those that actually do whine when they are killed versus a buffed player. If anything is unclear, please reply and I will clearify it for you. And in advance, fuck you all who try to hijack, spam on my thread. And I know you will all do it!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
keep telling yourself that its ok to use a bot

and that its not your lack of skill that makes you use one

Natswoo

Banned
How i see it: Bot users pay more to mythic per month and thus should have an advantage...

And for the record, my shammy wasn't bot spec

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
What you said is moderately true Ame, but how often do you jump a duo?

99.9% of the time you will use your bot to 'wtfpwn' people that are solo and unbuffed then think your the dogs bollocks, not using it to take on 2 people which would then be a 'fair fight'.

Btw why do you feel the need to justify yourself to us? Do you want the people on FH to love you? Not gonna happen so go be lonely ig and leave us alone ty.

Bellona

Banned
enkor said:
keep telling yourself that its ok to use a bot

and that its not your lack of skill that makes you use one

amen.

I hardly ever use bot when soloing, because I simply dont need it, lots of unbuffed and some buffed players to kill outthere

so using buffbot is imo ONLY IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE, and that is the only reason

If im buffed I win every fight, even if I should happend to zephyr myself too, and beating ppl that are 2-3 realmranks higher than me and loosing 30-40% gets boring fast.

vintervargen

Banned
most ppl duo on camlann atm (in my experience), hence i use a bb to be able to solo.

Natswoo

Banned
Amildin said:

99.9% of the time you will use your bot to 'wtfpwn' people that are solo and unbuffed then think your the dogs bollocks, not using it to take on 2 people which would then be a 'fair fight'.

Btw why do you feel the need to justify yourself to us? Do you want the people on FH to love you? Not gonna happen so go be lonely ig and leave us alone ty.
Amil remember Nonzor?

Also Ame nobody really cares that you use a bot, we dislike you with or without it, if you didn't bug use etc we'd dislike you less

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
I use a BB to be able to kill more people ... which means more fights and more fun for me

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
I have 50 bb cleric but dont use it usualy and don't even wanna level up because that's damn fun to annoy bb'd nqqbs like Succi or Ame by killing em when i am unbuffed twat and conn'd green or blue :D

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
i use a bot since i dont have stealth and i hardly ever run in to solo ppl always duos trios and if i see a solo and engage him u almost always get stealther adds so its nice to get a chance to hand their ass to them when ur buffed

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

I do take on duo's, and even trios.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Amil remember Nonzor?

Also Ame nobody really cares that you use a bot, we dislike you with or without it, if you didn't bug use etc we'd dislike you less
You don't even play much anymore, so you don't know that I don't bug abuse anymore.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I have 50 bb cleric but dont use it usualy and don't even wanna level up because that's damn fun to annoy bb'd nqqbs like Succi or Ame by killing em when i am unbuffed twat and conn'd green or blue :D
You've never actually killed me. Been fun 2 shotting you 10 times before you logged off crying to your mom.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Aklaim said:
he doesnt have to play to have an opinion on this.
He does have to play to be able to kill me though.

Bellona

Banned
Renwind said:
i use a bot since i dont have stealth and i hardly ever run in to solo ppl

yeah ok, can understand ppl without stealth chooses to use buffs, just to stand a chance vs. duos, I ofcause get to pick my fights most of the time :)

and ame, add to your so great wall of whine that your always buffed because you dont want to loose :m00:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
btw ame, its not "cool" to get whines about how you are buffed when you actually are.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
yeah ok, can understand ppl without stealth chooses to use buffs, just to stand a chance vs. duos, I ofcause get to pick my fights most of the time :)

and ame, add to your so great wall of whine that your always buffed because you dont want to loose :m00:
Also easier to take tanks down as an assasin with buffs, since you don't neccesarily need to PA to kill them.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
or you could just group with 7 others, i hear its really easy to take down tanks then LOL!

Bellona

Banned
Ame said:
Also easier to take tanks down as an assasin with buffs, since you don't neccesarily need to PA to kill them.

as I said, you dont want to loose or face a challenge

assasins are not meant to take down tanks, but you hide behind your whole "I use buffbot to be able to compete" attitude, but you just cant handle to loose

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
as I said, you dont want to loose or face a challenge

assasins are not meant to take down tanks, but you hide behind your whole "I use buffbot to be able to compete" attitude, but you just cant handle to loose
Please say your not a psychologist irl.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
TBH Assasin's aint ment to take down tanks, but tbh Ame wouldn't know that since he was still in his mums belly when assassin's had IP and it was removed because of albs QQ when NS's pwned tanks with IP

Natswoo

Banned
Roll a Dark SM and a cleric BB, then run into aegirs buffed.... let the :flame: age begin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom