Buffbots and their 'Lameness'

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
never saw it too ,=)
it should be good too see once a perfect straffer like him ,=)

Guessy.jpg

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
I apologise, I didnt use end pot I used SoS, but other than that I think my account was pretty accurate looking at it against the one i gave first time. And i only used SoS because you purged, and we had previously agreed no RAs. So tbh get over yourself, and stop bullshitting :eek:
Your logic is flawed cos i was specced full passive,that means i didn't have purge.Why can't you stop to write this bullshit urself? Did i ever lie about others ?Why shall i do about you?
That is true when i say that:
1) killed Yepy(friar) at lvl 35.He could 2 shot me but strafe worked fine :D
2) killed Maccey(merc) when he was purple con'd (but wasn't 50 tho)
3) could kill you(minstrel Amildin) for sure,if you didn't sos away
4) could kill Zelh(hero) if he didn't use m00se and hide in house
On the way to 43 i killed solo about 30 lvl 50s but mentioned only ppl visiting this forum :D Did i forget somebody? :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
guessy said:
never saw it too ,=)
it should be good too see once a perfect straffer like him ,=)

Guessy.jpg
Go away froggy to camp something :kissit: I lifetaped you few times in DL and ... you ported away ! Happened to see only few tards camping porters with scrolls and you are one of them.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Your logic is flawed cos i was specced full passive,that means i didn't have purge.Why can't you stop to write this bullshit urself? Did i ever lie about others ?Why shall i do about you?
On the way to 43 i killed solo about 30 lvl 50s but mentioned only ppl visiting this forum :D Did i forget somebody? :p
still never had the privalege of meeting you on the battlefield :p maybe another day

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Omg first of all about the screenshots: 1) You were lvl 24 at that time, so the merc hasn't been 35+, which then makes it rubbish compared to higher lvls.

2) Same issue as above, since you can't compare lower lvls with high lvls and RAs, not even as a bd. True strafe is a great thing if you know how to do it and are about same lvl. If you were indeed green con to a 50, then he wouldn't need styles to kill you, unless the 50 are gimped as hell.
Just because it's you i'll give you an example: When I played with my chanter I could win over blue con bds by just having an ally pet. My pet healed more than the bd could dmg me. This were with a 50 chanter that never got a complete template...So if a blue con bd is unable to beat a 44 ally pet, how can you even think about beating 50s as 43? I'd say your either mad or has met some of the crappiest ppls on the entire server. I've once taken a fg with two other ppls, but that doesn't make us good. That just shows how terrible some ppls are and therefore (Here comes the point!) You can't compared single events with the entire life...Hope this wakes you from the strange daoc world you seem to live in... :puke:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:

Well one of us is lieing, making it my word against yours, gl getting ppl to believe you tbh.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I'll still one shot you, I bet.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
First at all i don't live in daoc :rolleyes:
Secondly,you have no clue about really good straffing,the one where i am permanently "not in view" so delay between unstyled swings is about 2x longer.
And finally,i don't use lifetaps only but debuffs,dds,root,special movement and so on.I started to kill 50s at lvl 34 ,Wirey(forgot to mention him also :D ) was lucky to meet me at this time :D Happened for me to kill Krystals(enchanter) once but i got chained afterwards because it's nearly impossible to kill some classes what are 10 levels above me(BDs,sorcs,enchanters),so i was getting my money back by chaning Krystal's friend Lakonn(SM).If you belive that all 50s whom i killed are gimps then you shall think about the skill of the whole server because i killed ppl from camlann leading guilds also.Here they are:
Adrenaline: Yzibit-50 eldrich(Xzibit,Cyllin).I chained this guy in goth,then he loged his infi Cyllin and i was lucky to pwn him too :D
Nexus: hi Zelh(didn't kill but he run away),Jure(shaman)
Last~wave: Kjam(shaman),Zephyrex(minstrel).
That's not so many but my /played time is pretty short.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Well one of us is lieing, making it my word against yours, gl getting ppl to believe you tbh.
I really never had purge . Why can't you accept your loses? Don't be twat !

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
I've played against Boneprincess, so I do know how it is to fight a perfect strafer...Can't say the same about you, since I've never seen you IG after more than a year on camlann...

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
I really never had purge . Why can't you accept your loses? Don't be twat !

Im sorry am i being a twat?

You had purge in our duel at least so im not sure why you say I BS tbh :wub:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedtalfen said:
I've played against Boneprincess, so I do know how it is to fight a perfect strafer...Can't say the same about you, since I've never seen you IG after more than a year on camlann...
Boneprincess is pretty noob tbh,i liked Bigbadman much more :p Learned from him to run and lifetap keeping the distance ;) Don't know other bds who did it "perfectly".Many ppl called me cheater when i did the same :D

Kais

Banned
Ame said:
I'll still one shot you, I bet.
you say it like it actually means something, buffed 50 assasin against a lvl 43 caster... go figure :eek:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Im sorry am i being a twat?

You had purge in our duel at least so im not sure why you say I BS tbh :wub:
You are totaly wrong ffs! That's totaly bullshit from ur side :( I had aug con , acuity + crit + dmg + hp but never had f00king purge ! :p I wasn't so stupid to take expensive ra on 30 mins timer when i am green con for 50s and roam in cotswold

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Kais said:
you say it like it actually means something, buffed 50 assasin against a lvl 43 caster... go figure :eek:
He can't oneshot me but even if can he is too lame for landing pa succesfully :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
You are totaly wrong ffs! That's totaly bullshit from ur side :( I had aug con , acuity + crit + dmg + hp but never had f00king purge ! :p I wasn't so stupid to take expensive ra on 30 mins timer when i am green con for 50s and roam in cotswold

lol you were 43 when we dueled, not green

and you did have purge so please stop telling your lies, any half decent bd gets purge anyhow. So shh now and go to bed

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
lol you were 43 when we dueled, not green

and you did have purge so please stop telling your lies, any half decent bd gets purge anyhow. So shh now and go to bed
43? lol ! next time i'll record a video.I was 39 and didn't have purge.I know better what ras i had fyi.

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Boneprincess is pretty noob tbh,i liked Bigbadman much more :p Learned from him to run and lifetap keeping the distance ;) Don't know other bds who did it "perfectly".Many ppl called me cheater when i did the same :D

Erm dno if you realise this, but I were in Horde with Bigbadman and played with him aswell...So who were you playing at that time?

Gamah

Banned
lol camlan the server 2 years behind the rest ZzZ..bots are part of the game get used to it.

Bellona

Banned
Gamah said:
lol camlan the server 2 years behind the rest ZzZ..bots are part of the game get used to it.

you just dont know ame, then you would know what this thread is all about

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well if u know me bonelamencer i'm happy, i don't know u for myself....maybee u're one of those lame stupid greys noob trying to leech everytime i shoot one50... well i 'm not in dl since newfrontier so i hope to see u somewhere else ,=) it will be a pleasure. I'm afraid of dying but i give u a clue straffing don't help for arrows... :m00:

Guessy.jpg

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

fun part of camlann is you can kill the bots

Bahumat

FH is my second home
guessy said:
hehe well if u know me bonelamencer i'm happy, i don't know u for myself....maybee u're one of those lame stupid greys noob trying to leech everytime i shoot one50... well i 'm not in dl since newfrontier so i hope to see u somewhere else ,=) it will be a pleasure. I'm afraid of dying but i give u a clue straffing don't help for arrows... :m00:

Guessy.jpg

1st shot his pets dont do anything cause of bt but i played a bd for a laugh and as soon as i got hit i would /face and lifetap. if he does it fast which i imagine he would i cant see any archers beating him

i beat several red archers when they jumped me, a few purples too but that involved them running etc.

ofc guessy your character is extremely good plus your high RR and depending on if you have a bb with you its possible.

the shit bd's always die but the good ones can get that lifetap off very fast

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
1st shot his pets dont do anything cause of bt but i played a bd for a laugh and as soon as i got hit i would /face and lifetap. if he does it fast which i imagine he would i cant see any archers beating him

Arrow range > BD range :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kicks said:
Arrow range > BD range :twak:

this is a no win argument, the bd can look at the dir of the arrow

we could go on for hours but a good bd will usually win imo. maybe guessy can change my outlook i dont know but an unbuffed archer v a good bd i expect them to lose unless they get a big shot off

its not a fact its my opinion

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i browse this forum every now and again, but never felt the need to register till now... that bonelamcer guy just pissed me off so much :puke:

who the fuck is he ? why does he think having a 43 BD is an achievment? why does he think killing some randomer who has no template is such an achievment that he posts a SS of it ?

/edit never seen you in game btw.

you think strafing with a bd takes skill ? you think your a "good" player ?

you think you can kill guessy 1v1 - lol
iv played amildin, no way any 43 bonedancer can beat him 1v1.
you think you can kill succii, again .. lol

please, do us a favor and foad.

xtortionist - my new character - officer of <Fear> camlann

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
this anti bot attitude is gona be funney when vamp's are implemented xD

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:

i beat several red archers when they jumped me, a few purples too but that involved them running etc.

ofc guessy your character is extremely good plus your high RR and depending on if you have a bb with you its possible.

the shit bd's always die but the good ones can get that lifetap off very fast

/cheers nice explained,welcome to the family :D
Is guessy a good ranger? please ... rr doesn't mean anything belive me

xtortionist said:
i browse this forum every now and again, but never felt the need to register till now... that bonelamcer guy just pissed me off so much :puke:

who the fuck is he ? why does he think having a 43 BD is an achievment? why does he think killing some randomer who has no template is such an achievment that he posts a SS of it ?

/edit never seen you in game btw.

you think strafing with a bd takes skill ? you think your a "good" player ?

you think you can kill guessy 1v1 - lol
iv played amildin, no way any 43 bonedancer can beat him 1v1.
you think you can kill succii, again .. lol

please, do us a favor and foad.

xtortionist - my new character - officer of <Fear> camlann

You often wonder why some of you didn't see me IG.Isn't it cos i don't play much eh? I didn't see you either :p You start to argue about crapy gear of my enemies e.t.c. but you forget that my items are waay worser.I don't have sc but bought 99qua random gimped shit in housing for not more then 100g a piece,but used to fight enemies who wear toa sc.I didn't invest gold into BD,all what i got is from PK earned by this char.
Oh well and explain me the difference between randomer and you cos you are random gimp for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom