Buffbots and their 'Lameness'

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Erm Gxx tried to kill me all the time aswell and only managed 1 out of 5 when I were buffed. He never used full range except for when he were shooting through houses.

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
So you plan on seeing a luri archer who's out of your /face and last attacker range fast? GL with that...

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedtalfen said:
So you plan on seeing a luri archer who's out of your /face and last attacker range fast? GL with that...
I don't face the problem in detecting luri rangers when they are oor and even if hide somewhere.Happened once to detect Gxx shooting from the guardian near the bridge in cotswold :p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedtalfen said:
Erm well the issue were to find them fast...Not just to find them.
I used to land my lifetap before i got the 3rd arrow(1rst one into bt).That means i won even red/purple conn'd archers really often.If i get difficulties in detecting then i can run out of his range.It's easy to see the directon of archer by looking at arrows in my ass.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah its the same with sorcs

when they mezz and get maximum range they cast 1 lifetap and you run opposite direction. that way they only get 1 cast

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I used to land my lifetap before i got the 3rd arrow(1rst one into bt).That means i won even red/purple conn'd archers really often.If i get difficulties in detecting then i can run out of his range.It's easy to see the directon of archer by looking at arrows in my ass.

You said you always play unbuffed, which means that you got less than 1k hp. Even with 40 in bow archers has a chance to do 75% dmg while your bt goes down. So if that were to happen I can't see why a green con bd would still be alive after the third arrow. There's no way you can see the direction of the arrows before you've been shot twice. So even with lagstrafe and all, how're you planning to get inside range 1500 before the third arrow? It's easy enough at lower lvls but that changes when your facing a lvl 50 archer...I've based most of this on my own experience, since a lvl 43 bd requires less dmg to get killed compared to a 50 chanter...

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
yeah its the same with sorcs

when they mezz and get maximum range they cast 1 lifetap and you run opposite direction. that way they only get 1 cast

How can it be the same when archers got stealth?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
You said you always play unbuffed, which means that you got less than 1k hp. Even with 40 in bow archers has a chance to do 75% dmg while your bt goes down. So if that were to happen I can't see why a green con bd would still be alive after the third arrow. There's no way you can see the direction of the arrows before you've been shot twice. So even with lagstrafe and all, how're you planning to get inside range 1500 before the third arrow? It's easy enough at lower lvls but that changes when your facing a lvl 50 archer...I've based most of this on my own experience, since a lvl 43 bd requires less dmg to get killed compared to a 50 chanter...
Just ignore him. He might go away.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fedtalfen said:
How can it be the same when archers got stealth?

it was kinda vague but my point was when an archer shoots you, you can tell where it came from

when a sorc mezzes a tank he gets maximum range usualy. if thats the case and im on my paladin i run the opposite direction, the reason being he only gets 1 lifetap maybe 2 off.

ofc this only works when you have building etc to block his line of sight

Natswoo

Banned
Wow Bonelamencer, you have 12 rps from when you added on a green con bard...nobody cares

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:
it was kinda vague but my point was when an archer shoots you, you can tell where it came from

when a sorc mezzes a tank he gets maximum range usualy. if thats the case and im on my paladin i run the opposite direction, the reason being he only gets 1 lifetap maybe 2 off.

ofc this only works when you have building etc to block his line of sight

First arrow from an archer, even if it penertrates your BT, you're unable to f9 /face or see the arrow....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Natswoo said:
First arrow from an archer, even if it penertrates your BT, you're unable to f9 /face or see the arrow....

yeah spot on, i seem to have an uncanny knack to find archers very quick. i played a ranger to lvl 34 so although im no leet lvl 50 i have a rough idea ofd where archers will shoot from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom