Brotherhood Of Barrysworld

W

Wij

I heard something interesting about what Summo keeps under that cape...

S

Sar

Usually me cos he fucking sits on me often enough :p

And D: Yer just gonna have to wait, cos it ain't finalised/certain yet and I don't wanna jinx it just in case :D

D

Damini

How long do I have to wait?

.... Can you tell me yet?

.... yet?

... now?

Saaaaaaaarrr!! I hope you've learnt your lesson. No distributing partial infomation. I'm gonna pout until you tell me.

S

Sar

Heh, well tbh I won't know for certain (or at all really) for about 6-8 weeks or so yet...

D

Damini

6-8 weeks! You are so undisputably shit Sar.

"I have a secret, I'll tell you in 56 days."

PAH!

You're lucky my memory is shot, and that I'll forget this whole conversation in 20 minutes, or else I'd be really annoyed and impatient :)

S

Sar

Hehe, don't worry if it comes to fruition I'll be letting everyone know :D

S

Sar

Yes Wij dear, family fortunes.

/pats Wij on the head in a patronising manner

There there petal, go sit down and suck on this and don't j00 worry your pretty little head.

/hands wij a lollipop.

:D

W

Wij

Originally posted by Sar
There there petal, go sit down and suck on this and don't j00 worry your pretty little head.

I AAER TEH PRETTY !!!!1

I

inqy

I got it today sar :D

Hopefully install it tonight and have a little run round and *heh* work out if it's any good :)

Then I'm away for the weekend, so I won't get to play it again until at least Mon/Tues next week.

S

SoWat

Right you Brotherhood of Barrysworld types!

Despite efforts to the contrary, I will be escaping my american colleagues this weekend. After a short kip on Saturday, I will be ready for action.

Now I know that you've all been gathering goodies for your favourite shortarse shadowblade, (Sar excepted) and I will be available to accept said goodies real soon :)

So... what's happening huh? Are we a team still?

H

Hashmonster

i'm still part of the team sowat - level 11 currently

W

WPKenny

Just to bring you guys up to date.

When Aphex left he handed over leadership of the guild to my character Adrilind - a level 12 Spiritmaster. You may not have seen this char around lately cos I've been building up a healer called Ursus. He's a little dwarf of a man and is currently level 8.
He's quite fun to play when in groups but as a lone warrior is kind of sucky and can handle blues okay (as long as they come one at a time) and can kill the occasional yellow but it's usually 50/50 in those cases.

This weekend is my b'day and although I've got nothing set in stone yet, I'll most likely be up in London all of saturday around Picadilly with Damini (mmmm arcades in the Trocadero centre). Tonight I wanna catch up with some mates I've not seen for a while, down the pub.

So sunday is the most likely time you'll see me on this weekend. If anyone here isn't already in the guild and wants to join, keep an eye out for either Adrilind, Ursus or Thragnug online.

I'd like to keep the guild light hearted. I know some people have left because they'd prefer a more serious take on the game or would just plain like to make some progress rather than to keep dying all the time, but that's fine. I see the main thing about being in the guild as an easy way for a bunch of people who know each other to keep in touch in game.

W

WPKenny

Very good idea. I need to take five mins to see how that works.
If anyone's still reading this thread and in the BoB can they put forward a few names?

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by WPKenny
I'd like to keep the guild light hearted.

my take exactly - a mate of mine started in a blueyonder guild and it was just way to strict. I like the way it's flexible that people can still go and do their own thing.

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Originally posted by Hashmonster

my take exactly - a mate of mine started in a blueyonder guild and it was just way to strict.

Erm, in what way are we strict? I fail to see how we can be considered strict, when we essentially have no rules other than 'do not act like a dickhead to people'.

W

WPKenny

Well, I can't speak for your guild but as for ours...

We log on, we say hello, we meet up, we fight we die and we have a laugh about it.

Members go off and group up with people from all over the place and other guilds.

No one is commited to grouping with people, we do it cos we're mates, as and when we want to.

We're not expecting to be some uber force that'll top the league tables in RvR, far from it. Our aim is to progress through the game at out own pace and have fun doing it. When we have a strong enough team for RvR, then we'll do that and have a bloody good laugh watching our teeth ripped out through our arseholes in 2 seconds flat.

While others are swearing and cursing the fact that they died, we'll be chuckling about it and taking screenies.

F

Fex

Hooray for the Kenny man, top job m8 great post and no doubt when my other char gets up to a decent level I will join you, I am still about most of the time as Aphex so fi ever anyone's stuck or needs a hand just /send and i'll only be to happy to help you out.

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by [TNN]Aardvark

Erm, in what way are we strict? I fail to see how we can be considered strict, when we essentially have no rules other than 'do not act like a dickhead to people'.

it's just what he said to me, i'm sure there's more than one blueyonder guild...? maybe he took it the wrong way - ah well his opinion.

Good post kenny, people play the games differently

S

Summo

Originally posted by Wij
Any studded armour going spare m8 ? :D
Gah! I sold all mine last night for my new chainmail. I could have given you a (nearly) complete set.

Boh!

T

[TNN]Aardvark

As far as I'm aware theres only one BY spawned guild, and the only person who has left is named Toobad, who failed the 'not being a dickhead' rule mentioned earlier.

H

Hashmonster

nope thats not his name - it was back just when it was all beginning, ah well in his opinion it wern't his cup of tea :eek:

H

Hashmonster

good going tonight - me burnsy and our healer Gumlan went at it down in Gna Faste. I AM TEH |_3\/3|_ 12!!`¬!!1! :D we got Gumlan upto lvl 12 too. good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom