Brotherhood Of Barrysworld

L

Louster

You make it sound like Thanes need a good nerfing.

H

Hashmonster

wow cheers for the indepth explaination there stu, very interesting stuff - i may try ditching the shield! i hit level 10 tonight! woohoo! bit of team play with me, summo, aphex and navtrat :D excellent stuff!

S

Summo

Top stuff, Stu thanks! I'm having doubts about my axe, now. Invested money and skill points in that, fs.

X

Xavier

I'll be on from 6pm friday til about 2am monday :D

F

Fex

After much hard work I finally did it, I reached the magic land of level 15 :clap: (hate the smiley but its the closest I can get to a jump for joy kinda thing).

S

Sar

Well I'm just about to head off and have me a fucking MONSTER session.

I'll probably quit about 4am tomorrow morning :D

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Originally posted by Louster
You make it sound like Thanes need a good nerfing.

All of Midgard gets a slight nerf in the next patch, now thanes get 0wned by smite clerics :D

M

Meatballs

CC - the buggy hibernia commander with an aggro range from emain macha to avalon marsh

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by Meatballs
CC - the buggy hibernia commander with an aggro range from emain macha to avalon marsh

i ain't got a clue what u have said ere mate :(

S

Sar

saruya-lvl6.jpg

Level 6.5 now, after a bout of group bashing with Aphex, Ted, Hash & Mr Burns' corpse :D

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by Sar
& Mr Burns' corpse :D

heh heh - yep it happened a couple of times just before u turned up too. He had the running tactic down to a tee in the end tho :D

I'm lvl 10.5 now, didn't really gain much last night as i died a few times :( :)

O

old.Squan

Cheers for letting me join the Guild Aphex, hopefully now be able to group up more cos soloing with a shadowblade is too bleeding difficult for me.

Scamper the crap assasin

S

Sar

I have another for the Guild :D

He's the leader of my Q3CTF clan, and plays as Belar, currently a lvl 7 Berserker iirc :)

O

Orin Askhammare

oi, any chance of hooking up with you guys? :)

S

Sar

Yeah where the hell are ya?

Going to fuck off home on a half day and play some more :D

O

Orin Askhammare

I've been insanely busy end of last week and this weekend so haven't gotten round to playing much. I plan to rectify that tonight :) I'm hiding in Galplen.

H

Hashmonster

Just wondering who is still with the Barrysworld guild? as i know that Xav has jumped ship :( aphex are u still with us? Bym? Ain't seen Kenny or Damini, it's.... all... changing.... :(

I'm still there!! rah!

S

Sar

Aphex has left as well and joined some guild called Conclave something or other.

Seeing as he had been leader of the guild after Xav quit and went to Eye of Odin I think that leaves about 5/6 ppl in it:

Summo
Hash
Burnseh
Damini
WPKenny
Mehself

I'm actually thinking of forming a new guild myself, based on my Q3 CTF clan - Expedient Demise.

Rather apt for me this week methinks :D

H

Hashmonster

i think we have scamper aswell, along with nvatrat and sowat (even tho he's gone for a few weeks). I think some have started new characters aswell.

X

Xavier

sorry

a lotta peeps prolly know but i've left the guild to fight elsewhere...

too many reasons to detail but if you need a rez and i'm in range give me a shout ;)

Xav

S

Sar

Well I was out at lunch with a mate who's also in *XPd*, and he got a copy of the game, so I think I'll be founding Expedient Demise the DAoC Guild tonight if I can meet up with the others (2 others so far and counting, with another wanting to get the game).

\o/

U

-Ultimate

:( Just forget my why dontcha ;) .

I'm in bw guild atm but it sounds like its going downhill already :(

Just out of curiosity why are peeps leaving?

W

Wij

Fuck knows. Why does a guild matter anyway. I've been in Bloodlust since my first day and I never speak to them :)

As long as you've got lots of ppl in yer friends list a guild is just about fancy coloured capes really :)

S

Sar

Yeah a guild is just another way of displaying your identity really. What's more important is who you group with and play with regularly.

I'll be playing this game for a while to come yet, and I may well have a reason to be playing it, which I won't reveal just atm, but it is a goodun :D

F

Fex

I am still in the guild just in a different form Gorfynn. The reason I decided to move my Aphex char on was basically I was getting bored with it and wanted to see what life is like in a different guild. This doesnt mean that I'm just going to ignore you though I like playing with you guys and gals. So if I see you about I might just tag along for the ride :D

U

-Ultimate

Phew i though i was gonna have to find som1 else to bug with my stupid questions for a minute there

DAOC too complicated for my ickle Geordie brain:confused:

S

SoWat

It's actually quite beneficial being in a guild. You get free, or reduced cost, tradeskills.

Oooer, it looks like I'm going to be the only member by the time I get back to England :eek:

D

Damini

Originally posted by Sar
I'll be playing this game for a while to come yet, and I may well have a reason to be playing it, which I won't reveal just atm, but it is a goodun :D

You can't do that Sar! i am female and thus feeding me partial gossip only serves to infuriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom