Break from RvR

L

Lochlyessa

The difference is.. your cg = 50 or so mids on a good night in an emain cg, all being told where groups are so you can converge and 'add', maybe not delibrately but we all know if 2 or more groups know about an enemies loc, they'll go there. As opposed to say.. PE's /as.. which is our group.. no fl cos they're on excal.. no sotl cos they don't rvr that much anymore.. and a few stealthers from all the guilds. so yea, we know where you are, but what can we do, when 4+ groups also know where we are? :x feel free to reply with QQ etc, I've given up expecting sensible replies from random mids

F

froler-mid

this mid cg....such bs, never been in a mid-emain cg yet.

L

Lochlyessa

Only takes 1 person from your guild/group to be in it remi Oo

T

Turamber

It's my relic and I won't play till I get it back!!1111!!!

Pretty poor reading in this thread tbh.

And no it doesn't have much to do with me, but it has to be said.

We (Midgard/Merlin) took all six relics last week ... a handful of Alb and Hib groups took them back in the early hours of the morning.

Of course we have the patch that stops defenders being logged in keeps, but even if defenders had logged toons in the keep there isn't much they can do logging on 1 at a time with no uber guards to help in the defence.

Just a matter of time until the Midgard hegemony on Prydwen is broken -- but in the interim a number of well known Alb players have shown themselves to be particularly, ahem, childish ;)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Only takes 1 person from your guild/group to be in it remi Oo

ye, true.

but most the times I see PE getting 'zerged' its at mg's, pk's. And that's exact same places is where PE get thier "stealther adds" too...and at those places u will get added on....nothing new etc.

O

old.XanateA

Afaik we kicked everyones ass fg vs fg without any relics at all.
Including BO, PE , whatever.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by old.XanateA

You kicked our ass. We changed our tactics.

We kicked your ass. You changed your tactics.

You kicked our ass. We changed our tactics.

Now you are gone. So we will never now what would happend with our new tactics vs you.

C

Coren

Not everyone's ^^

E

Edlina

Originally posted by froler-mid
ye, true.

but most the times I see PE getting 'zerged' its at mg's, pk's. And that's exact same places is where PE get thier "stealther adds" too...and at those places u will get added on....nothing new etc.

Well tbh emain isn't that big, and you do get adds everywhere and half of emain is near a mg or tower or ridge or a pk or dc or Stone Valley or wherever.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by froler-mid
this mid cg....such bs, never been in a mid-emain cg yet.

such lies !!!!!!
i made a mid char on pryd on my bb account.. and then i wrote /cg join Remish ... guess what, i got in a cg with 87 persons all in emain! comment on that you dirty fotm!

Q

Qte Eth

such quality whine

and NP definately didnt kick our ass
and not like u swap servers when u kick everyones ass on it ;)

L

lokir

Funny to see how many albs know how many mids there is in emain cg and then complain about spyes! =)

Every realm have there assholes
Every realm Zerg from time to time (even Hibs)
Every realm have something thats OP
I have seen PE add
I have seen BO add

/salute Hibs who have been without relics but still play
/salute those Albs who dont give up
/salute all Mid who will try to keep the relics where they belong =)

Why all flames and whines..GET EM BACK!!

One part of this game is trying to get the relics. Some ppl play this game coz they like RvR and some PvE.Perhaps some ppl like planning RR.

Sorry just have to say this.. If you quit coz u lost th relics i guess u re no loss to the realm anyway. (whatever realm ure in)

D

Drum'N'Base

lmao at this post~

u were sucking big cock from pe and mm and ?.... changed the server, tard.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Turamber

Just a matter of time until the Midgard hegemony on Prydwen is broken <etc>

One thing that puzzles me. How come all the Mids on the US servers seem to feel they are horribly underpowered, but on Euro servers we haven't seen it? (They were complaining about it when they were on our current patch so it isn't a 1.63-5 thing.)

Is it just that over here, more people have rerolled to gank-squad-friendly-classes?

T

Turamber

Originally posted by old.linnet
Is it just that over here, more people have rerolled to gank-squad-friendly-classes?

There are gank squads in the US, but they're not as large a population as the 'regular' classes. Pick up groups are common, zerging is more acceptable - if not quite as enjoyable as smaller scale RvR.

The RvR guilds exist on the US servers in all realms but they are outnumbered by the regular gamers who don't have time to be perfect but just want to have some fun. And even the RvR guilds find 2 full groups v 2 full groups fights acceptable.

Of course you still get the kiddies who shout "Don't follow us!! Stop leaching our rp's!!" but they are firmly in the minority.

I think what Midgard players from all servers object to is the perpetual nerfing of their classes while, it seems, Albion is always getting plenty of Mythic loving.

A

Aussie-

"Oh you stole our str relics, well now you'll give them back or i'll stop playing RvR!! "

Ooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! THE DRAMA THE DRAMA :(

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Aussie-
"Oh you stole our str relics, well now you'll give them back or i'll stop playing RvR!! "

Ooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! THE DRAMA THE DRAMA :(

:D

X

Xeanor

They'll stop RvR, but they won't stop taking them back.

That's what has been said after all.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Turamber

I think what Midgard players from all servers object to is the perpetual nerfing of their classes while, it seems, Albion is always getting plenty of Mythic loving.
Humm some nerfing should be done.
http://pty0.newmail.ru/lol
8 vs 28.
Only RA used - ichor on added group.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.Lethul
such lies !!!!!!
i made a mid char on pryd on my bb account.. and then i wrote /cg join Remish ... guess what, i got in a cg with 87 persons all in emain! comment on that you dirty fotm!

<3

:cool:

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Despite of the picture you're trying to paint, Midgard doesn't have a relicsize force spread out through the frontier, continuously RvRing.

you saying we should do 03:00 raids?

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
The RvR active part of Midgard isn't larger or smaller than that of Hibs and Albs.

hehe.. sure :)

B

brite

Originally posted by ilum
I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Mids possesses all 6 relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have all 6 relics.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Mids (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Albs/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry mids, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered savage/4seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

You talk shit

Oh beacuse we can't defend relics prime time and only do alarm clock raids im not going to play beacuse im an ass

you act like we are all savages / healers...... pull you head from up your ass and see the real picture

the hibs cope, but you just have to sulk and do nothing about it ? sad...

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
The difference is.. your cg = 50 or so mids on a good night in an emain cg, all being told where groups are so you can converge and 'add', maybe not delibrately but we all know if 2 or more groups know about an enemies loc, they'll go there. As opposed to say.. PE's /as.. which is our group.. no fl cos they're on excal.. no sotl cos they don't rvr that much anymore.. and a few stealthers from all the guilds. so yea, we know where you are, but what can we do, when 4+ groups also know where we are? :x feel free to reply with QQ etc, I've given up expecting sensible replies from random mids

Danm you good at making up things...

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Sko
Only RA used - ichor on added group.

[01:52:24] You cast a Mastery of Concentration Spell!
[01:52:24] You become more steady in your casting abilities!

Moc not RA :)?

E

eynar

interesting2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom