Break from RvR

H

hannah-

Originally posted by Shanaia
We tried starting a dedicated RvR group a couple of weeks ago... all 8 players "new" to the rpfarming concept ... basicly after 3 or 4 nights a week for 3 weeks in a row we noticed we had gotten better vs enemy "random" groups ... but as soon as we encountered one of the fotm groups we got whiped without taking one down from their side

most were ready to give up after 2 weeks .. still be went on another week but then several people just said "fuk it"...

Face it ... there is little room for n00bs in the RvR side of this game

maybe you should try run more then 8 ppl then.. ignore zerg whine etc.. not fair whack rr3 albs with rr8+ uber grps either :)

O

old.windforce

bring in the zerg imho

problem is mids are better at zerging too

see .sig

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by ilum
I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Mids possesses all 6 relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have all 6 relics.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Mids (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Albs/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry mids, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered savage/4seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

Cry more NooB ....

Z

zenith_merc

oO

Imo, albs should stop go whine, ofc, savage grps are hard, savage does much dmg, but is it IMPOSSIBLE to win over em? Hah, no ofc its not impossible. Go get a good grp going, get MA sorted, get your tactics done and then start play.

T

Tesla Monkor

Originally posted by shadowz
Why is it silly to whine when mid use a chatgroup to make sure they always are at least twice the numbers when they face PE ?

It's not cheating or spying. It's called COMMON SENSE. Midgard almost always has CGs going for each frontier, free for everyone to join when they go to RvR there.

Neither is it like this: 'Oh! There's 8 albs here! Quick, gather up 24 mids, so we can go squash them!'. What is really said: '1FG Albs at AMGO. Nerf guild x! I really, really hate y class.'. At which point everyone in the area heads that way to kill them (gankggoups and regular groups alike).

(And the silly albs think they are important enough to gather up a zerg for. Heh.)

;P

G

gododi

Originally posted by ilum
I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Mids possesses all 6 relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have all 6 relics.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Mids (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Albs/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry mids, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered savage/4seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

STLONG WHINE!!!11 MORE QQ PLZ M8 KKTHX

T

Tesla Monkor

You realise that the only one you can blame for us having 6 relics is... YOURSELF. Yes? A savage doesn't run faster than anyone else save skalds, and a savage doesn't make a ram bash in a door any faster.

So stop your pathetic whining and go get your relics back from our barely defended keeps. ;P

The fact that save one server in the USA and Prydwen, Midgard is sucking all over the world where it comes to RvR is saying more about you lot than about us. :)

W

werewolf

if u dont like rvr in emain dont go there there is odins and HW theres some fun fights in hw as long as u dont come there zerging when u come

L

lod-nifrim

well hibs just tried RR grallerhorne with a fairly small relic force, got the first door down to 30%ish before they were discovered.

congrats to hibs on trying, and its nice to see one realm still hasnt thrown its toys out of the pram

S

sardine

Originally posted by faderullan
Yes that was exactly what they did.. Most of them..

Maybe if you went Odin/HW instead of patrolling Emain maybe you would see Hibs...

D

den_arid

maybe READ instead ? he said he would do no casual 'emain' rvr but STILL try to capture relics ?
and fyi albs had failed RR y'day night

X

Xeanor

mid's rvr active people is like 2-3x of what albs have

that's why they got the relics

T

Tesla Monkor

And whose fault is that, Xeanor?

Despite of the picture you're trying to paint, Midgard doesn't have a relicsize force spread out through the frontier, continuously RvRing. The RvR active part of Midgard isn't larger or smaller than that of Hibs and Albs.

However, when we get messages of masses of albs/hibs in our frontier, EVERYONE mobilises and drops what they're doing to run and defend. That is where we get our numbers from. Numbers that Albion has as well, and I suspect the hibs will have soon, judging from the increasing number of relic-attempts and attendance.

Motivate your people. Don't piss on us for your peoples complatency.

M

Marcus75

Christ its alot of whine from the albs - do you guys see the hibs whine this much about being outnumbered and almost always without any relics. They have had it like that since the beginning of time on this server as far as I know.

Improvise, overcome and adapt.

The guards near our relic keeps now will probably go down if a sorc hits them with a rolled up newspaper and when someone manages to get the relics I do hope its the hibs. :)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Most of the people in the Hib Relic Raids aren't RvR'ers - there are very few Hibs that RvR on a regular basis tbh.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
And whose fault is that, Xeanor?

Despite of the picture you're trying to paint, Midgard doesn't have a relicsize force spread out through the frontier, continuously RvRing. The RvR active part of Midgard isn't larger or smaller than that of Hibs and Albs.

However, when we get messages of masses of albs/hibs in our frontier, EVERYONE mobilises and drops what they're doing to run and defend. That is where we get our numbers from. Numbers that Albion has as well, and I suspect the hibs will have soon, judging from the increasing number of relic-attempts and attendance.

Motivate your people. Don't piss on us for your peoples complatency.

so what can we do about the fact that 1 realm has more active people than the other?

people aren't playing in-realm, they're not in-game.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor

The fact that save one server in the USA and Prydwen, Midgard is sucking all over the world where it comes to RvR is saying more about you lot than about us. :)

oh yes ? i dont think so. Excalibur. (Ignore Nolbies, they are maniacs =D Would be funneh if they farmed 10 mil lwrp ^^)

1 Nolby Pride Midgard 219,102,393 9,863,567 79 / 98 57 3,843,901
2 Black Company Midgard 118,502,036 3,975,365 127 / 168 77 1,538,987
3 Vengeance Hibernia 160,619,287 3,523,695 50 / 57 42 3,824,268
4 Herf?lge Boldklub Albion 94,551,067 3,048,962 157 / 220 94 1,005,862
5 Llaw Arian Hibernia 141,433,266 3,046,052 35 / 38 29 4,877,009

K

klavrynd

whahahaha

living up the the crybaby stereotypical albs

after the "you get more rvr if you lose more fights" it's "i dont rvr until we get some relics back"

you must have a pretty sad life if you allways cope with issues that way

K

Kahland

Originally posted by klavrynd
whahahaha

after the "you get more rvr if you lose more fights" it's "i dont rvr until we get some relics back"

hehe and you sucked and you always did :(

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by klavrynd
whahahaha

read understand post
ok ? what albs in this thread saying - they are retiring from fg rvr, and concentrate on keep/relic zerg warfare.

K

klavrynd

and you're still a bit bitter i didnt suck you i bet

K

klavrynd

you mean "how to post random quotes from other threads , addind some silly quote that makes no sense?"

R

-redb-

Any ss's of uber high sav's dmg's yets then? :eek:
Me no sure what all this whine be reallys :>
Sav's assist train pretty much kills anythin as it was before, so stuffs are what now, 20% more deaded? It all seems like my mota5 ss really, looks pretty but in the end not makes much difference?
Hmm..heh, mebe i just c it all in a werid kinda way \o/

:spin:

Oh ye, just for good measure, http://members.lycos.co.uk/tehfoo/jpg/pwnpwn.jpg

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Artemls
What mid guilds use cg in emain?

Your guild at least? :) Bo, mael also, func said that BaF also use teh cg's at times.. so.....

in your own words (mids,not arte)

QQ.

A

Artemls

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Your guild at least? :) Bo, mael also, func said that BaF also use teh cg's at times.. so.....

QQ.

Can't really speak for others but I havn't been in a Emain CG since I left Albion 1 year ago.
Ofc I join cg if taking/re-taking keeps in Odin's/Hadrian's.

Don't see much diffrence from using a CG or /as for Emain infromation tbh.

E

Edlina

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

QQ.

Finally...

Some Loch whine... that took you like 19 hours loch :< tbh that's crap :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom