Break from RvR

I

ilum

I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Mids possesses all 6 relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have all 6 relics.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Mids (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Albs/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry mids, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered savage/4seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

O

old.Emma

QQ

Maybe if albion had better organisation it wouldn`t happen ;p

The relics were long gone before you even turned up at excal.

O

old.Hardbein

And this months Wotm-award goes toooooooo: Ilum :clap:

Play the game gimp....get em back etc QQ

Wotm: whiner of the month!!1

W

werewolf

when mids hit Relic keep albs where busy zerging df with over 100 albs think off that maybe things would be differernt if u wouldnt have gone df

P

Petronella

Albs and Mids have always hated each other so nothing new here... and oh... hibs rocks, come out and play more:)

K

kreig

Its because of such l33t ppl that things like this happen, these l33t rvr guilds are not good for albion, they are selfious rp hungry machines. The fact that uve decided 2 quit rvr whilst mids have such things is acknowledging the very fact.... If u cant win u wont play ...

Losers imo

S

shanks

oh and ads, ae stun, insta cc, det on hybride that isnt a hybride but we like to pretend it is, fotm, zerg, intercepting pet, add osv

C

Cozak

Originally posted by kreig
Its because of such l33t ppl that things like this happen, these l33t rvr guilds are not good for albion, they are selfious rp hungry machines. The fact that uve decided 2 quit rvr whilst mids have such things is acknowledging the very fact.... If u cant win u wont play ...

Losers imo

Or just people who play lots?

D

den_arid

Kreig seems clear to me u got absolutely NO idea what a nice guy Ilum is so keep such idiotic commands for yerself will you?

K

kreig

Originally posted by den_arid
Kreig seems clear to me u got absolutely NO idea what a nice guy Ilum is so keep such idiotic commands for yerself will you?

LoL another 1 of bw's finest, i dont quite see where i stated that he's a really horriable person....? Do u ?

I was just saying that it seems that some ppl seem to "play" alot more for than just fun are seems. And that if u cant win all teh time u go off crying.... How many times do u see ppl saying wtf i was hit for xxxx ffs, c*nt, Sh*t, bast*d's etc

Still if u cant play and get satisfaction from not "Winning" all the time = Sore loser.

I stand by my orginal.... Flame away!

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by shanks
oh and ads, ae stun, insta cc, det on hybride that isnt a hybride but we like to pretend it is, fotm, zerg, intercepting pet, add osv

indeed.. pussy mids.

oh and btw fo all buffed sbs and hunters. (and others too!)

M

Makwaerk

Originally posted by ilum
I will not participate in any form of RvR as long as Mids possesses all 6 relics. Already playing on easy mode etc and they gotta have all 6 relics.

The only thing that will drag my sorry arse into RvR will be Relic Raid or maybe Keeptakes from Mids (I will no longer attack a Hib keep).

I think lots of Albs/Hibs will understand me doing this. I also welcome Hibs best of luck on grabbing power relics, and who knows, maybe we will help eachother in our goals to rebalance the server.

This new doctrine will go under the name Pact Zergana.

Sorry mids, but if you thought your relic raid would make your overpowered savage/4seer groups kill more ppl you were probably wrong.

Cry more n00b pwned etc and then we notice

K

kreig

Originally posted by Spamb0t
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kreig
blablabla
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me where i ever posted that :p I didnt... gg

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Spamb0t

oh and btw fo all buffed sbs and hunters. (and others too!)

fo all buffed minstrels scouts infils rangers and nightshades too then please.

O

old.mattshanes

When alb try a relic raid primetime, lately it's been screwed over 3 times by some fuckshit **** on irc!!!

A

Astraad

Plenty Mid raids have met with the same fate, its the sad result of being able to use iRC while playing. Tbh i Congratulate my fellow mids on this raid simply because plenty of Mids didnt even know what was happening :) (including myself)

S

shanks

"OMG rvr getting hard, im running away! im serious! dont come looking for me! hello? anyone listening? I really mean it! hello? anyone? *sniffle*"

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by shanks
"OMG rvr getting hard, im running away! im serious! dont come looking for me! hello? anyone listening? I really mean it! hello? anyone? *sniffle*"

gonna get pretty boring when the albs cba to come out and be farmed tho aint it? :x

I am not whining about anything, i still choose to play alb and am glad that i moved from mid (allbeit excalibur). But its really quite disheartening to almost constantly get rolled over by savage/seer groups with great consistency. You got a great class there in the savage indeed, but we really dont have anything to combat it.

Would be interested to hear what a "mids" idea of a comparable alb group would be, at the moment i really dont think i can think of one.

2 clerics, 1sorc, 1 pally and 4 mercs maybe? still gonna lose to a 5 savage, 2 healer 1 shammy grp unless both clerics got bof ready.

again, this is not a whine, just.. well i dunno, airing my annoyance of things i guess.

only thing i can think to relate this too is this -
Try playing Quake (original) online now if you have never played it or have not played it for ages. You will get wtfpwned constantly. Not have the time to learn how to play cos your just going to get your ass handed to you on a plate every time you spawn. there is only so much of that that people can take before saying "fuk it".

Is there a soloution? doubt it

/em waits the QQ and cry more brigade :p

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by speshneeds
only thing i can think to relate this too is this -
Try playing Quake (original) online now if you have never played it or have not played it for ages. You will get wtfpwned constantly. Not have the time to learn how to play cos your just going to get your ass handed to you on a plate every time you spawn. there is only so much of that that people can take before saying "fuk it".

We tried starting a dedicated RvR group a couple of weeks ago... all 8 players "new" to the rpfarming concept ... basicly after 3 or 4 nights a week for 3 weeks in a row we noticed we had gotten better vs enemy "random" groups ... but as soon as we encountered one of the fotm groups we got whiped without taking one down from their side

most were ready to give up after 2 weeks .. still be went on another week but then several people just said "fuk it"...

Face it ... there is little room for n00bs in the RvR side of this game

F

faderullan

Ill do as ilum. Im not fighting 6 relics and 4 mid guild groups at the same time.

C

Cyradix

QQ

Not everyone runs in fotm gank groups you know.
I might get a chance to kill something with my SB now :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
When alb try a relic raid primetime, lately it's been screwed over 3 times by some fuckshit **** on irc!!!

Mids calling it 'organizing'

L

LLLLSoul

Eh

I am so tired of people that dont understand what they are talking about.

First to all those stupid kids with oh so clever "QQ more" comments.Stfu and dont show how really stupid you are. Its a reality. With all 6 relics in mids hand alb groups have like zero chance to beat fotms.It was hard enough already.

Second Taking pride in a relic raid is laughable at best.Ok maybe few persons organizing it should be proud.Everyone else is just a stupid meat fodder.You just follow the commands and spam 1 button.How is that an achivmient to be proud of?

Third Ilum is twice the man compared to any of you kids.He is twice as skilled too.And no iam not talking about Daoc only.Which takes like zero skill compared to other games.

Fourth With such mentality on mid side iam no longer surprised you zerg so much as of late. I ARE WTF PWN I CAN NEVER LOOSE.All you want is beating your oponent. All i want is having a good fight no matter what the outcome will be. Now you can proceed with your QQ posts scince thats the only reply you are capable off.

LLLL Soul <Avalanche> .

Z

Zorin-

stop whining and get the relics back then?

Can't be that hard without the uberguards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom