BO looking for ppl for a g2

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Yupp thats correct.

Atm we got.
Zebolt as RM
Hemulen as SM

And also Azurat/Mymos witch we havent decided 100% what chars to play.

This is whats most important of you if u want to be accepted.
Play on the hours mainly between 19-23cet on Sun-Thursday.

We havent decided 100% on group setup yet, and dont fancy telling here either right now. So anyone thats might be intressted to join, u welcome to apply. Also have some slots for stealthers, that is mainly scouts for us.

So just click on link to forum, and try contact me in game or so also after that.

Tilla

Fledgling Freddie
bah can play all days of week exept in the weekend due to work :(

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Tilla said:
bah can play all days of week exept in the weekend due to work :(

Play on the hours mainly between 19-23cet on Sun-Thursday

Iam lost :/

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
BO group 2 will run rvr between those times, so you need to be available for them :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I have a thane avalible. Also have a healer and a skald. But Those are low RR and barely have any SC on them.

SO.. thane! :D

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Chamie said:
GL fellow alliance m8s ! ;)

Lol i bet Dilandio has just taken a nice runey and healer that wud have gone in ur group 2 blejs :m00:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
can we pls stay on topic? only 1 post that concerns the thread so far, and looki looki, lots of mael :X

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
can we pls stay on topic? only 1 post that concerns the thread so far, and looki looki, lots of mael :X
I do hope you mean my post. :eek:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
My post was answering the guys question about times etc!

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Inca I might be intrested /AM intrested.. Will see if I can work out some good worktimes so I can be home everyday between those 2 times ;)

Got a toa'd sm.. Need a respec tho, but will go dr thursday! Think I can join? rr4l4 btw..

:cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Be warned, however, that Archon is a guild-hopper that trades accounts as often as other people change underwear, so don't count on him having accumulated those RPs all by himself. ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Be warned, however, that Archon is a guild-hopper that trades accounts as often as other people change underwear, so don't count on him having accumulated those RPs all by himself. ;)
He asked Inca for a spot so maybe he wanna join him in some unknown guild? He is not in BO etc..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh. I stand corrected. I just have bad experiences with Archon from my active days.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Think the activity part gonna be the most important part, since we´re prolly gonna fix the last toa parts together. Helps if you´re a decent person too, we got enough whiners etc anyway :p.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Hmm those other people should not be like you, think I hear some stories about you beeing called "poop henning" etc..

Reason for that burst is wenn I moved to italy 8months ago I was kinda active on SS forum, was nearly 100% sure I would start a friar then, and whanted to join SS because they are a kinda friendly guild :).. Then I eventualy got my internet and my pc, and friends got me convinced to buy a mid/exc acc. That was what I did, and Belomar is sad because I didnt join hes guild, so sad so sad.

Yes I did trade a billion times, and only a lier will say they never traded in anyway at all in daoc... Yes I have lvl'd 1-50 quiet some times, and yes yes I did rvr alot, especialy in mid/exc. Im friendly and all, but some times the lesser lifeforms misunderstand me...

Hope you will see over it and let me join. After all I did learn something from getting both rl money and accounts scammed away from me, cant afford to risk loose this acc. in a stupid trade... :m00:

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
why have 2 groups? not like prydwen is _that_ active atm

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Tokz said:
Cuz I wanna play too? :<

It's not like it's any different from one guild having 2 grps than 2 guilds have 1 grp each. It's only better imo ^^

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i guess NF gona change rvr alott, there is still 8v8 or 8vzerg but probably fights goes around keeps and if you wanna be active there whit own guild? 8 isnt enough.

good luck blej getting new + active peeps to guild!

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Tokz said:

mael has 3? :eek:

by the looks of it, at least emain will be crowded of mids soon :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Cuz I wanna play too? :<

It's not like it's any different from one guild having 2 grps than 2 guilds have 1 grp each. It's only better imo ^^
Solo instead newbie! !!!!11 ! !" 11 ! 124123

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
Yes yes, you never tradet a item or some cash? Liar :twak:

You clueless...
You saying trading items ingame and trading accounts can be compared? Do me a favor and attend school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom