bloody rediculous

C

Coim-

Nevermind, obviously English is just a little too hard for you to understand. :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I wonder if ol' queeny will give me a knighthood? I sooo deserve it after all my charity work. :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
I wonder if ol' queeny will give me a knighthood? I sooo deserve it after all my charity work. :(
Fucking gays, stealing my tax payers money to buy drugs with.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.ST200
You dont win world cups by winning a single game. We won the football WC in 1966, so no this is not the only time we won anything.

Just fuck off to some other country please.

I agree with ST.

Is a knighthood really that much of a big deal these days to get so annoyed about it anyway?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It looks cool on your mail. :p

'Sir Sissyfoo' instead of ... umm, whatever name I happen to be using that week.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Fucking gays, stealing my tax payers money to buy drugs with.

Ironically I was doing work to provide shelter for gay junkies...in my malaysian sweatshops. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The government officials are sooo cheap to buy off. I love it. :D If one of them starts asking too many questions you just send them a $10 hooker with a bottle of baby oil and all your problems are solved. :)

O

old.Dillinja

So that was you who sent me that hooker?! :\

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

...you may want to go to a VD clinic. If I had known it was you I would have sent you a $15 hooker instead. :/

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by --Random--
they're rich.. they're posh, they're choffeur (sp) driving in 5 billion quid bently's.. they're more important

They aint fucking bentleys, theyr not l33t enough for Queenie.

I forget what theyr called but it begins with a D im sure......

why hasnt Random been banned yet btw? In this thread alone hes shown serious disrespect for certain parts of society!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by --Random--
gays AND charity workers?

same thing

Haha. I guess my150 hours to Millenium Volunteers in the past year and the 17 babies that have been saved after raising £1000 for their hot-cot makes me a real ****?

I'd wish that your children were put through a situation where their life would be threatend due to lack of equipment, but that would be a) nasty and b) unlikely due to the fact that nobody would be moronic enough to have kids with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom